Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's like pixar (which my brother said is filled with innuendos which is a big reason why he still finds them hilarious). You must find the sublst clues and put them together one by one.

For example if Kairi was straight she would have had a boyfriend and Axel will have eventually had his ass kicked by a mustached plumber who is pretty damn good at jumping. Then we would have to bother saving her.

Second you cannot be straight with that keyblade (however Riku gave it to her so maybe he's gay).

Finally: Because LAr said so.

Don't fret because Sora relationship with her would just be like Demyx's relationship with Zexion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2-J_mUJ3I

[quote='Nexev' pid='3023786' dateline='1253872138']
It's like pixar (which my brother said is filled with innuendos which is a big reason why he still finds them hilarious). You must find the sublst clues and put them together one by one.

[b]This actually makes sense.[/b]

For example if Kairi was straight she would have had a boyfriend and Axel will have eventually had his ass kicked by a mustached plumber who is pretty damn good at jumping. Then we would have to bother saving her.

[b]About Kairi having a girlfriend, you could say that she was in the same situation as me. I've only seen the girl I like twice in three years, and I've only recently been able to contact her through Facebook. Silly, yes, but unlike Kairi, I haven't forgotten about the person I like. Why would she even go out with a mustached plumber with amazing jumping abilities?[/b]

Second you cannot be straight with that keyblade (however Riku gave it to her so maybe he's gay).

[b]It's a girly Keyblade. Kairi's a girly girl. Kairi and Namine aren't nearly as bad as the girls at my school, and that's not meant for lesbianism. I guess. Maybe a lot of the girls at my school really are bi.[/b]

[b]Lar isn't even remotely close to omnipotent.[/b]

Don't fret because Sora relationship with her would just be like Demyx's relationship with Zexion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2-J_mUJ3I

[b]Lulz, that song is hilarious/[/b]
[/quote]

Please. Kairi spent four years with two boys pining after her constantly, the two of him are considered to be sexy by many people. And yet, she remained totally unresponsive. And if you recall KH1, she was actually slightly tomboyish.

Then comes KH2, where even after being reunited with the boy who was totally into her, she would much rather reunite him with his long lost best friend. And she doesn't even bat an eye when Sora starts crying over Riku, even though all she got was a lousy hug.

And then, after Sora's safe return to the island, is there a welcome back finale kiss? Nope. Just a hand clasp.

Long story short: Kairi is very friendly, but is probably more interested in getting her two closeted gay friends together. She herself is probably bisexual, and romps with Selphie. Namine can come too.

@Roxas: Simple the only person who ever seems to be able to consistently save the same girlfriend is Mario. Clearly plumbing skills are related.

Not only is the keyblade girly but it comes out of nowhere and is completely useless. If she was straight she wouldn't bother fighing since she knows everyone would wind up doing everythin for her. However she still fights, either to prove her independence and that her gender doesn't affect skills (so she would be a activist of equality or a lesbian as you cannot be straight AND find men to be useless morons).

Lar isn't even remotely close to omnipotent.

Get back in your closet.

Long story short: Kairi is very friendly' date=' but is probably more interested in getting her two closeted gay friends together. She herself is probably bisexual, and romps with Selphie. Namine can come too.

[/quote']

You win yet again for this statement.

._. While I do agree that the quality of games has been....decreasing since X, I don't think XII was bad.

XII was very good.

But I have to admit, they're right about the rest - all the latest console games from Squeenix have been pretty lame. Star Ocean 4 was a disappointment, too. (although it'll be getting a PS# port soon with edited/added features, so I might give it a look).

Really, the only successes (aside from XII) have been their handheld releases (such as TWEWY, Crisis Core, and Dissidia).

It kinda makes me worried about XIII. Just the fact that it's getting a 360 port shows more signs of Square being greedy again, which doesn't seem to bode well for them based on other port experiences.

I'm iffy about XIII. Versus XIII looks awesome though. and why? Well, the first good sign is that it's Nomura's personal project. And Nomura makes the best stuff in Square Enix to date. It also has a similar look to FFVII Advent Children.

And yes, BBS looks great, and a KH3 would be awesome. Not so sure a TWEWY sequel is even possible.

I'm VERY excited about FFXIV, though. Because online RPGs are actually fun when you can play them. xD Though mostly because if all of you guys got it (and also got PS3s @_@), we could play together. Maybe make the Organization XIII group. xD

sheet. I need to get XIV as soon as it's released and make that group before anyone else does.

I WILL I SWEAR I WILL

Seriously, though, it'll be hard. =/ I'm sure there are gonna be a million KH fans who also get that game, and what with different time zones, I'll be very lucky if the name isn't taken.

If worst comes to worst, I can try and use underscores, or maybe the Japanese Kanji for it.

Archived