Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought she was bi. o_O

Trust me' date=' it surprised all of us when she came out of the closet.

Not really.[/color']

Then the jabroni lied to me. I paid her up front and-- *looks around*. Never mind, Mansex is watching me. *gets stabbed by air blade*.

Son of a jabroni. *chases Mansex*

PS: Yes, that last part came out wrong. xDD

On topic' date=' Roxas.

[b']Why you ask? Because if Roxas is a girl then since he is Sora's nobody than Sora would also have a gender switch. Thus two lives are dramatically altered.[/b]

Otherwise I would chose Demyx.

Not true, Sora has a female Nobody in 358/2 days.

xD Marluxia was originally intended to be female. Nomura said so himself.

Female Luxord would be epic. Because the only thing sexier than a Brittish accent is a FEMALE Brittish accent.

Plus, then he could be Lady Luck.

Demyx is a better lovable loser than cute dtsy girl.

And yes, Kairi is totally a lesbian. She only has partial interest in Sora because he's so feminine. Mostly, she prefers the company of Selphie. A LOT.

On a completely random note' date=' I found out that I have selective hearing...

[/quote']

You would make a wonderful stealth game enemy.

Elaborate, you Split Personalitied Entity!

He just said he would school you with a Sniper Rifle and a plasma sword, becuase you wouldn't see it coming.

Whoa' date=' I just realized this, since when did Rua start careing about "proper grammer"?

On topic: Probobly... Roxas.

[/quote']

Since whenever. And, Roxas is already like, murdered inside because he's part Sora. Don't ruin his epicness.

I would love to see a female Axel though...

@ Dark Phoenix:

If thats what he meant then allow me to explain.

By selective hearing, I mean when people are talking to me. I actually have very good hearing, but apparently when being talked to, I will SOMETIMES only hear bits and pieces of what was said. But it's more likely that I wont hear an entire sentence.

Are you serious, I'm getting a name change, an Axel sig and everything, then he comes along, and ruins my fun. For shame.

Axel as a female would be interesting.

xD Maybe if he was female' date=' Roxas would reciprocate his sexual advances.

[/quote']

Then Roxas can forget about Namine

@ Dark Phoenix:

If thats what he meant then allow me to explain.

By selective hearing' date=' I mean when people are talking to me. I actually have very good hearing, but apparently when being talked to, I will SOMETIMES only hear bits and pieces of what was said. But it's more likely that I wont hear an entire sentence.

[/quote']

Than so would I. I cannot hear words right unless I pay close attention, probably because my mind wanders so I wind up ignoring th person.

Also if I am given instructions I will immediately forget them and wander around the place hoping someone will tell me what to do.

Archived