Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

My friend just got dissida' date=' He says it's a good game. Btw I got kicked off of the nobody list =( I'll be more active if you add me again.

[/quote']

I wonder why you have been kicked off the group. Maybe it's the inactivity. Oh well, I'm not going to be here often due to work. But I will post every once in a while to maintain my activity.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've seen crystal balls right. Now inside this clear crystal bar thier are a small fragment of a sahpire, a diamond, a ruby, a emerald, a opal, a topaz, and a amethyst. Each shard is of equal size (about the size of a penny all around. The shards merely float aimlessly insie the omnicryst until a spell is cast in which case they move into a specific formation.

BBS news!

A new trailer was shown at the Tokyo Game Show, it isn't on the internet yet but a detailed report about it is.

[spoiler=[b]Trailer Report[/b]] The new trailer starts out with a scene where Aqua, one of the three protagonists, is making a charm that looks like it’s made from a sarasa shell, and gives it to Terra and Ven. Then it shows a new character which looks very samurai-like. We see Terra and Ven taking a “Master Test”, are they taking a test to become Masters? Master Xehanort is there as a “guest”. We see a scene where he is telling something to Terra. At this point in time it seems that he is respected by everyone.

(image of Master Xehanort) This is the Master Xehanort we’ve seen before. He seems to be a be crazy here.

Now there is a montage of scenes, where we see what definitely looks like a board game. Cinderella throws some dice and we see it roll across the board. Nomura has mentioned before that “The growth system will be very strange, something like a minigame...” so perhaps this is it!? We see Vexen in a white coat with Xaldin and Lexaeus in guard type uniforms. These look like scenes from the Organization XIII member’s human lives.

@Sex: I feel speshul because you feel speshul over my post.

@Skuldur: You know I don't really know. It depends, if you want knowledge than you can learn anything as long as it was within the thought you took.

However if you do it merely for sustenance then you would probably ignore the information and thus not learn anything.

It's like taking a class, the information is their but you are probably not paying attention.

Thread Review (Newest First)

Posted by Skuldur - Today 02:34 PM

BBS news!

A new trailer was shown at the Tokyo Game Show, it isn't on the internet yet but a detailed report about it is.

[spoiler=Trailer Report (Click to View)]

The new trailer starts out with a scene where Aqua, one of the three protagonists, is making a charm that looks like it’s made from a sarasa shell, and gives it to Terra and Ven. Then it shows a new character which looks very samurai-like. We see Terra and Ven taking a “Master Test”, are they taking a test to become Masters? Master Xehanort is there as a “guest”. We see a scene where he is telling something to Terra. At this point in time it seems that he is respected by everyone.

(image of Master Xehanort) This is the Master Xehanort we’ve seen before. He seems to be a be crazy here.

Now there is a montage of scenes, where we see what definitely looks like a board game. Cinderella throws some dice and we see it roll across the board. Nomura has mentioned before that “The growth system will be very strange, something like a minigame...” so perhaps this is it!? We see Vexen in a white coat with Xaldin and Lexaeus in guard type uniforms. These look like scenes from the Organization XIII member’s human lives.

@Sexhehehe: I feel speshul because you feel speshul over my post.

That info is cool. I might get it.

Thread Review (Newest First)

Posted by Skuldur - Today 02:34 PM

BBS news!

A new trailer was shown at the Tokyo Game Show' date=' it isn't on the internet yet but a detailed report about it is.

[spoiler=Trailer Report (Click to View)']

The new trailer starts out with a scene where Aqua, one of the three protagonists, is making a charm that looks like it’s made from a sarasa shell, and gives it to Terra and Ven. Then it shows a new character which looks very samurai-like. We see Terra and Ven taking a “Master Test”, are they taking a test to become Masters? Master Xehanort is there as a “guest”. We see a scene where he is telling something to Terra. At this point in time it seems that he is respected by everyone.

@Sexhehehe: I feel speshul because you feel speshul over my post.

That info is cool. I might get it.

Yo, skuldur, you think you could link us when it comes to youtube?

Elite members can promote other members' date=' but Zex, Lar, and myself can veto anyone else's vote if we choose to. Since The Night Rider has changed his name to Lexaeus, and sleevecard isn't as active, he's almost due for a promotion. Objections?

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel, different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

I like this.

You don't have to.

It's your choice, and LAr and Zex's also.

(Wait my promotio, or sleevecard?)

Woo first post on page 500.

LAr' date=' she probobly hates me D=

[/quote']

I hate everyone.

Except Zex, Lar loves her Zex. xD

I feel speshul.

That is special for Lar to not hate you.

Lol. Should we celebrate? Some people in this world hated everyone. PRAISE BE TO HITLER THEN?

Archived