Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

[spoiler=Nexev]

Well your power is not particularly interesting I'm afraid. You can store energy into crystals. The crystals are extremely efficient and can cause effects by having them in certain powers (all null elemental though). The energy can also heal. It's more of a tactical skill than any others (even more than Zex who can use his distance alteration to make him impossible to hit). However with your power you can essentially sacrifice MP to create crystal Potions' date=' Ethers, even phoenix downs as well as the ability to make Magicite and crystal bombs.

Your weapon Omnicryst, is a hollow crystal ball with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy you give out it allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).

I wish to add that while I make powers, granted that these powers are for us in the Ultima Dissidia universe we also have our own classes. I am a white mage (since I am virtually useless at doing things besides getting ideas or gathering knowledge). However my ability of Refinement makes my spells fr stronger than normal.

[/quote']

I actually like that idea.

What class am I?

Also, my omnicryst reminds me of the calculator class from FTT, which was so ridiculously overpowered if you knew how to play it.

.....if I'm a chemist you are getting skull funked by an aevis >_>

[spoiler= Epic Cooking Maneuver]OH! I made baklava last night for one of my classes.

From what I gauged of the reactions, it causes orgasms within seconds of being consumed XD

[spoiler=Solus]I was going to show you this a long time ago, but you were busy being gone forever at the time: Kenpachi_Fried_Chicken__final_by_frontsideair.png

[spoiler=Xirno]

Crepes.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Amythest, you know that never occured to me as a viable option. It hrdly makes sense though since your power lets you convert your own energy into items, Alchemy will either make he power useless or the power would make alchemy useless. I would say Black Mage (using the crystals to make spell traps and enhance spells).

@Solus: In case you were wondering your power is reincarnation, since you have phoenix in your name, are a death god, and Kratos constantly manages to escape from death. If you die your spirit can go on a murder spree and if you absorbs enough ghosts you are raised. However this takes about a week and your body must be completely submerged in blood at this time. The weapon is "Preta" a Kanabo attached to him through chin (like the blades of Olympus) people killed by it have their soul sealed within the metal studs on the Kanabo, the souls can then be consumed by Preta for a temporary boost in power.

[spoiler=<3]

@Solus: In case you were wondering your power is reincarnation' date=' since you have phoenix in your name, are a death god, and Kratos constantly manages to escape from death. If you die your spirit can go on a murder spree and if you absorbs enough ghosts you are raised. However this takes about a week and your body must be completely submerged in blood at this time. The weapon is "Preta" a Kanabo attached to him through chin (like the blades of Olympus) people killed by it have their soul sealed within the metal studs on the Kanabo, the souls can then be consumed by Preta for a temporary boost in power.

[/quote']

That was hilariously epic. I must applaud you for this, because it's original. xD Rep'dddd.

I try to be original. That's why if you check not a single of my weapons are a sword (heck only a couple are even bladed).

Honestly I almost didn't use DAvok's power because their is a character in Bionicle who had a spear with the same power (Bionicle is WAY more creative than most toys out there). Then I read on a wikia that Fried Justine (who ironically I copied Zex's old powers from) had a secondary power identical to Orwell's Justification (Mashima Hiro is the only person I know who is as good at creative small ideas as me (at least the only person who has shown to me that he is as good at it as me)). I then got annoyed but still used it. Also the youth stealing power of Sakuya/Marly is common but usually for old hags while Sakuya is probably a young guy with a thing for crossdressing as maids. (probably look like this: http://www.onemanga.com/Hayate_the_Combat_Butler/92/06/ and yes I like that manga) So far I am the only one who made a character steal youth for conventional purposes.

Besides that the powers are more or less completely original as well as the weapons.

Enchanted will be a terrible world' date=' for one thing Enchanted is already taking place in two different realities.

Plus their are other things to consider, such as heartless in New York would defeat the purpose of it being in the real world. Plus the themes of moderation (with the Love at first sight of the fantasy and the fear of taking the next step in reality) out of place (the whole theme of being taking away from what was your norm and living in a world with entirly differnt customs is rndered meaningless when the protagonist has shape shifted at least 3 times and lived in worlds made from data, worlds of the past, china, AND the African savanna.

It makes more sense to make a power ranger world where you get to play megazord mini games and Drive become various power ranger uniforms.

Also I finished Solus, Luxlord, Amythest, Skuldur, and Awesome's power and weapons, I had Amythest's done a while ago but he never seemed to care so I didn't bother showing it.

[/quote']

Who's are you gonna work on next?

Well first things first I, will right down what I have so far.

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel, different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

LAr: She can absorb blood through her skin, this increases her attack power and energizes her. She can also sweat a coat of blood that is acidic to foes and good at cushioning blows. Wields kunai called Leech that are attached to her through an IV tube. If the kunai make contact they can draw the foes blood to strenghten LAr or she can tramsit her blood to eat them from the inside out.

Zex: CAn mess up a persons sense or direction and distance to totally screw with them (they will think a target is father than it is fo example). Uses a marker called "Orwell's Justification" words written by it float and due things to the reader depending on the word (particularly powerful words like Death take a large amount of ink though).

Davok: power is "Scissors and Glue" He can split an object into two or combine two objects. This could easily make him invincible but he is unable to control how it turns out (storyline wise Davok and Demyx was created by Host to get rid of his emotions so he can use his logic to rule the world, since they had most of the power Host was forced to refuse hoping it would completely reverse everything but it only fused the bodies.) Since Demyx refuses to play anything unsitar he wields a Sitar "LifeSong" which create living lego statues that Host can use his powers on to make virtully anything he wants (incidentally hindsight says this is good because the control in forms is Davok's thing while the fact that their toys mean that Demyx likes them, as for Host... maybe the Sitar will drown out their thoughts and give him a moment's peace).

Marly: Can absorb youth through physical contact, she can then use the youth to unage objects or people. Wields "Kronos's Triumph" a set of time bomb-knives who get a bigger blast the longer the timer.

Amethyst: You can store energy into crystals. The crystals are extremely efficient and can cause effects by having them in certain powers (all null elemental though). The energy can also heal. It's more of a tactical skill than any others (even more than Zex who can use his distance alteration to make him impossible to hit). However with your power you can essentially sacrifice MP to create crystal Potions, Ethers, even phoenix downs as well as the ability to make Magicite and crystal bombs.

Your weapon Omnicryst, is a hollow crystal ball with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy you give out it allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).

Solus: In case you were wondering your power is reincarnation, since you have phoenix in your name, are a death god, and Kratos constantly manages to escape from death. If you die your spirit can go on a murder spree and if you absorbs enough ghosts you are raised. However this takes about a week and your body must be completely submerged in blood at this time. The weapon is "Preta" a Kanabo attached to him through chin (like the blades of Olympus) people killed by it have their soul sealed within the metal studs on the Kanabo, the souls can then be consumed by Preta for a temporary boost in power.

Luxlord: His power is plant animation. By placing plant or seed on a object the plant will epidly grow over it, covering the object though not completly. Any objct engulfed in thi way are able to move according to Luxlord's will. Doesn't work on the living and he can use any plant. Weapon is "Algal Bloom" a scythe with a wider than normal blade. The blade has holes to small to see and many spores inside it. If you are hit by the blood the spors will grow into plants inside you. Go on, imagine yourself exploding into a viney mess with Blood stained Roses poking out.

Skuldur: He can sustain himself on others thoughts, which he can absorb through contact with his nails. USes a silver stke called "Vlad Helsing" The Stake absorbs thoughts like a sponge and Skuldur can then drain the thoughts from the stake (that way he won't have to bothr keeping you alive). The stake can grow to spear size at will.

Awesome: Finally found out what power to give him. He can turn people into monsters. They retain will and mind and while Awesome has some control of what you turn into the transformation is always fitting in some way. He wields a whip called "Jekyll Hyde" the whip creates a second more bloodthirsty personality. However this effect is easy to resist if you have a good will (Zex is completly immune and Solus... honestly no one can tell). Resisting gets harder each time you hit. The bloodthirsty side usually obeys Awesome because he created it.

Xirno: She can draw energy from ice and magnify it. This essentially boils down to her being able to summon azure fire from any nearby ice. The fire can burn on nonflammable objects but can still be smothered or put out. She wields a bolt action rifle called "Shiva's Shooter" this weapon fires large bullets of ice. The ice can freeze people or freeze the air around it to make certain shapes. (Once she used it to make a swarm of snowman just so she can fry the guy with fire shot from their eyes).

So I'll be making me and Death dealer as well as taking some requsts with the uppers consent.

Well first things first I' date=' will right down what I have so far.

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel, different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

LAr: She can absorb blood through her skin, this increases her attack power and energizes her. She can also sweat a coat of blood that is acidic to foes and good at cushioning blows. Wields kunai called Leech that are attached to her through an IV tube. If the kunai make contact they can draw the foes blood to strenghten LAr or she can tramsit her blood to eat them from the inside out.

Zex: CAn mess up a persons sense or direction and distance to totally screw with them (they will think a target is father than it is fo example). Uses a marker called "Orwell's Justification" words written by it float and due things to the reader depending on the word (particularly powerful words like Death take a large amount of ink though).

Davok: power is "Scissors and Glue" He can split an object into two or combine two objects. This could easily make him invincible but he is unable to control how it turns out (storyline wise Davok and Demyx was created by Host to get rid of his emotions so he can use his logic to rule the world, since they had most of the power Host was forced to refuse hoping it would completely reverse everything but it only fused the bodies.) Since Demyx refuses to play anything unsitar he wields a Sitar "LifeSong" which create living lego statues that Host can use his powers on to make virtully anything he wants (incidentally hindsight says this is good because the control in forms is Davok's thing while the fact that their toys mean that Demyx likes them, as for Host... maybe the Sitar will drown out their thoughts and give him a moment's peace).

Marly: Can absorb youth through physical contact, she can then use the youth to unage objects or people. Wields "Kronos's Triumph" a set of time bomb-knives who get a bigger blast the longer the timer.

Amethyst: You can store energy into crystals. The crystals are extremely efficient and can cause effects by having them in certain powers (all null elemental though). The energy can also heal. It's more of a tactical skill than any others (even more than Zex who can use his distance alteration to make him impossible to hit). However with your power you can essentially sacrifice MP to create crystal Potions, Ethers, even phoenix downs as well as the ability to make Magicite and crystal bombs.

[b']Your weapon Omnicryst, is a hollow crystal ball with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy you give out it allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).[/b]

Solus: In case you were wondering your power is reincarnation, since you have phoenix in your name, are a death god, and Kratos constantly manages to escape from death. If you die your spirit can go on a murder spree and if you absorbs enough ghosts you are raised. However this takes about a week and your body must be completely submerged in blood at this time. The weapon is "Preta" a Kanabo attached to him through chin (like the blades of Olympus) people killed by it have their soul sealed within the metal studs on the Kanabo, the souls can then be consumed by Preta for a temporary boost in power.

Luxlord: His power is plant animation. By placing plant or seed on a object the plant will epidly grow over it, covering the object though not completly. Any objct engulfed in thi way are able to move according to Luxlord's will. Doesn't work on the living and he can use any plant. Weapon is "Algal Bloom" a scythe with a wider than normal blade. The blade has holes to small to see and many spores inside it. If you are hit by the blood the spors will grow into plants inside you. Go on, imagine yourself exploding into a viney mess with Blood stained Roses poking out.

Skuldur: He can sustain himself on others thoughts, which he can absorb through contact with his nails. USes a silver stke called "Vlad Helsing" The Stake absorbs thoughts like a sponge and Skuldur can then drain the thoughts from the stake (that way he won't have to bothr keeping you alive). The stake can grow to spear size at will.

Awesome: Finally found out what power to give him. He can turn people into monsters. They retain will and mind and while Awesome has some control of what you turn into the transformation is always fitting in some way. He wields a whip called "Jekyll Hyde" the whip creates a second more bloodthirsty personality. However this effect is easy to resist if you have a good will (Zex is completly immune and Solus... honestly no one can tell). Resisting gets harder each time you hit. The bloodthirsty side usually obeys Awesome because he created it.

Xirno: She can draw energy from ice and magnify it. This essentially boils down to her being able to summon azure fire from any nearby ice. The fire can burn on nonflammable objects but can still be smothered or put out. She wields a bolt action rifle called "Shiva's Shooter" this weapon fires large bullets of ice. The ice can freeze people or freeze the air around it to make certain shapes. (Once she used it to make a swarm of snowman just so she can fry the guy with fire shot from their eyes).

So I'll be making me and Death dealer as well as taking some requsts with the uppers consent.

Would this happen to be mine?

Awesome. So I can turn people into disgusting, nasty, snarling neanderthals?

Can I control them and use them to my advantage? Or can I just turn them into what I want? (Plus the factor of the personality thing that contorls their transformation.)

Whapish! Feel the furry of my whip! [/crappybattlecry]

They are still sentient and act independently of you. You can' even really control what the person look like however since he whip makes a monsters personality and turning a person into a monster strengthens them you can buff people or turn enemies against each other.

Rua's rank is not high enough to be vouched for' date=' I haven't even heard of a promotion that was decided by people other than Roxas, LAr or Zex.

[/quote']

Oh, Club ranks.

Roxas, maby, we have talked to each other once in a while.

LAr, she probobly hates me D=

Zex...I've almost never had an actual conversation with him.

Elite members can promote other members, but Zex, Lar, and myself can veto anyone else's vote if we choose to. Since The Night Rider has changed his name to Lexaeus, and sleevecard isn't as active, he's almost due for a promotion. Objections?

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel' date=' different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

[/quote']

I like this.

Archived