Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then he's dragged back into Hollow Bation and thrown into Pooh's book for all eternity.

No. That is NOT how it went at ALL.

Sora was then forced to watch Disney's High School Musicals 1' date=' 2, and 3.

He was never heard from again.

Get your history right.

[/quote']

I think I spotted him at therapy for that. It's pure torture.

TOPIC DERAILMENT

Because all of my main characters in Dissidia have officially reached Level 100. Yay.

So the topic I am proposing (for those of you that have it) is to post the ability/accessory/equipment/summon setup for any one of your Dissidia characters.

I shall start~

[spoiler=Tidus]

Save the Queen (Weapon)

Crystal Armlet (Shield)

Crystal Vest (Body)

Crystal Helm (head)

Brave:

O - Sonic Buster

<- O - Cut & Run

----Quick Hit C

Aerial O - Full Slide

Aerial VO - Stick & Move (Midair)

----Quick Hit D

HP:

[-] - Spiral Cut

Aerial [-] - Charge & Assault (Slice'n'Dice)

Aerial ^[-] - Jecht Shot

Aerial V[-] - Energy Rain

Summons:

1 Ifrit

2 Bahamut

3 PuPu

4 Tiamat

Accesories:

Hyper Ring

Muscle Belt

Moonrise

Bravery Orb

Jet Engine

Support Accesories:

After Summon

Attacking Bravery

In Midair

In Midair

Near Opponent

I refuse to participate since my characters are two low leveled.

Not taht anyone seems to cre anymore but I m still making weapons and powers. Here is what I have

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel, different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

LAr: She can absorb blood through her skin, this increases her attack power and energizes her. She can also sweat a coat of blood that is acidic to foes and good at cushioning blows. Wields kunai called Leech that are attached to her through an IV tube. If the kunai make contact they can draw the foes blood to strenghten LAr or she can tramsit her blood to eat them from the inside out.

Zex: CAn mess up a persons sense or direction and distance to totally screw with them (they will think a target is father than it is fo example). Uses a marker called "Orwell's Justification" words written by it float and due things to the reader depending on the word (particularly power words like Death take a large amount of ink though).

I refuse to participate since my characters are two low leveled.

Not taht anyone seems to cre anymore but I m still making weapons and powers. Here is what I have

Roxas: Can give something north or south polarity. Two itms with the same polarity repel' date=' different ones attract. Wields Lancelot, a lance with a blade that be fired off lik a hookshot, then the blade can split into six pieces connected by a chain (by giving the lance polarity you cn abuse this into ultimate defense or undogeable offense.

LAr: She can absorb blood through her skin, this increases her attack power and energizes her. She can also sweat a coat of blood that is acidic to foes and good at cushioning blows. Wields kunai called Leech that are attached to her through an IV tube. If the kunai make contact they can draw the foes blood to strenghten LAr or she can tramsit her blood to eat them from the inside out.

Zex: CAn mess up a persons sense or direction and distance to totally screw with them (they will think a target is father than it is fo example). Uses a marker called "Orwell's Justification" words written by it float and due things to the reader depending on the word (particularly power words like Death take a large amount of ink though).

[/quote']

What do I have? :3

My highest is still only level 20. Dx

[spoiler=Bartz]

Healing Rod (Weapon)

Wakizashi (Shield)

Poncho (Body)

Iron Helm (head)

Brave:

O - Ascendent Lance

O + > - Real Impulse

Aerial O - Storm Shot