Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.

Some kind of arena' date=' where I think you wear the armors in the secret ending.

There will also be a Snowhite (sp?) world.

[/quote']

I heard from someplace (I think Youtube, a long time ago) that it's possible there would be a Sonic world, depending on if Sonic was bought by Disney.

That, or I'm mixing things up in my brain. If someone even thought that, they aren't smart. At all.

The World that Never Was? It's always the final world, isn't it?

For some reason, the final worlds (and the dungeons in LoZ) creep me out the first time.

But really, The World that Never Was? Other than the bosses, and storyline advances, wait...

The bosses were pretty fun there. But, I'm sticking with Olympia.

Actually, for KH2, I would like to change my answer to Hollow Bastion. And for KH1, yeah, Hollow Bastion.

KH1: I don't know, Riku's 2nd battle was hard, but it was fun.

KH2: Sephiroth. He was fun.

I'm pretty sure that KH will just stick to the Disney Classics. :/ Or at least the ones that they originally own.

As such' date=' I highly doubt there'll be Marvel characters/insert other franchise in Disney empire in the KH Franchise.

[/quote']

I concur. Disney wouldn't destroy themselves so much as to displace Marvel Characters in a KH universe, being it was origincally based on Disney Worlds anyway. I mean, sersiously, Spider-man in the Mickey Mouse Castle?

KH1:Hollow Bastion (Radient Garden) took me forever because you had to beat people with a wooden sword wich did almost NO damage' date=' and you had to have beast beat them up.

KH2:Agian, Sephiroth Was Fun.

[/quote']

It DIDN'T do any damage. I kept hitting them, but nothing happened.

Another fun thing: The Dragon Maleficent. The first Maleficant I beat on my first try (Or was it two?) and it only got exciting at the end. If I remember right. I haven't played in a long time.

EDIT: Solus! You're back! I'm just saying, he was fun. Mainly because, I didn't have the abilities you guys had when I faced him. I almost NEVER used my drive gauge in battles. Ever.

EDIT EDIT: And yes, he is overrated.

I'm pretty sure that KH will just stick to the Disney Classics. :/ Or at least the ones that they originally own.

As such' date=' I highly doubt there'll be Marvel characters/insert other franchise in Disney empire in the KH Franchise.

[/quote']

I concur. Disney wouldn't destroy themselves so much as to displace Marvel Characters in a KH universe, being it was origincally based on Disney Worlds anyway. I mean, sersiously, Spider-man in the Mickey Mouse Castle?

Disney and Marvel I consider two of the most incompatible settings ever known to man. And hell, I've seen crossover webcomics between cereal mascots with better writing than most professional comic writers. I highly doubt any of these things happening between Disney/Marvel will effect any projects their working on (MUA2, Epic Mickey, etc). >.<

Oh, and welcome back Solus.

KH1:Hollow Bastion (Radient Garden) took me forever because you had to beat people with a wooden sword wich did almost NO damage' date=' and you had to have beast beat them up.

KH2:Agian, Sephiroth Was Fun.

[/quote']

It DIDN'T do any damage. I kept hitting them, but nothing happened.

Another fun thing: The Dragon Maleficent. The first Maleficant I beat on my first try (Or was it two?) and it only got exciting at the end. If I remember right. I haven't played in a long time.

EDIT: Solus! You're back! I'm just saying, he was fun. Mainly because, I didn't have the abilities you guys had when I faced him. I almost NEVER used my drive gauge in battles. Ever.

EDIT EDIT: And yes, he is overrated.

Sephiroth's health in KH1 is ridiculously high. You have to hit him for a good amount of time before you inflict much damage to significantly notice it.

Archived