Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Fun game huh?

I especially like how holy orbs float around Kuja and Garland's weapon as well as how you cn change Ultemecia's attacks.

My favorite characters are Emperor (he seems like more of the main antagonist with hi manipulations than an other villain), Garland, Firion, and Kuja.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been away' date=' but as you can see I've returned safely. Oh, and because I am who I am, I can leave freely. And I refuse to accept sadism. You can keep it.

[/quote']

Welcome back. :)

Also, on the Sea of Stars RP, putting an [Advanced] tag in it as a soon as possible would be advisable, or else it will get locked. And neither of us probably want that.

The Emperor is my favorite among the antagonists, not withstanding Golbez and Jecht (as they aren't really villains).

Also, I still think Roxas is on crack for thinking Terra sucks.

By the way, here;s some (immaturely) fun information. Aside from Lar (whom I've already told), did any of you know that Bartz's name in Japanese is Butz? xD

I think we all have high expectations for BBS. =o

I have an idea.

[spoiler=long idea]

How about as a mini reward system I give people weapons or powers or other powerful items based on a description of their order.

Then we have several rps from a different continuity of our old (maybe Ultimia Dissidia, a world where due to the massive destructive power unleashed among some worlds cracks have emerged in the veil of the universes. While the average man will not notice the cracks are small enough for extremely weak enemies or characters to talk to people from other worlds. Tired of being ignored they decide to destroy the barrier for good by squeezing some of their weak attacks at the cracks on their universe (since the cracks they hit are close together the combined attacks will have some effect) eventually the barrier will shatter. This was accomplished in a moment called the Reemerging. The reemerging massively increased the former weak perpetrators powers. Allying themselves together as the Meek Alliance, they seek to cement their power in the new world, basically so they can rub their noses in the former superpowers faces. Meanwhile the heros and villians find themseles in a whole new world out of the blue and while some have dedicated themselves to exploring many have forged alliances clinging on to things that are famillar (even heroes an villains ally themselves in this strange new world, stranger they actually get along well). Their are many areas of his new word (named Dissidia for my sake). Several of the more business oriented villians managed to get over their shock well enough and attempt to continue to conquer this world (though it has been reduced to a jealous hording of land).

Since the world has meshed we are not included, much like in Narnia the air straightened us and granted us powers. However the only people allowed to play as themselves or original character must either have permission or a power and weapon from me.

To make this easier if you want to play as yourself just mk the request and Roxas, Lar, Zex will debate and if they agree they will force me to give you the power and weapons.

I have an idea.

[spoiler=long idea]

How about as a mini reward system I give people weapons or powers or other powerful items based on a description of their order.

Then we have several rps from a different continuity of our old (maybe Ultimia Dissidia' date=' a world where due to the massive destructive power unleashed among some worlds cracks have emerged in the veil of the universes. While the average man will not notice the cracks are small enough for extremely weak enemies or characters to talk to people from other worlds. Tired of being ignored they decide to destroy the barrier for good by squeezing some of their weak attacks at the cracks on their universe (since the cracks they hit are close together the combined attacks will have some effect) eventually the barrier will shatter. This was accomplished in a moment called the Reemerging. The reemerging massively increased the former weak perpetrators powers. Allying themselves together as the Meek Alliance, they seek to cement their power in the new world, basically so they can rub their noses in the former superpowers faces. Meanwhile the heros and villians find themseles in a whole new world out of the blue and while some have dedicated themselves to exploring many have forged alliances clinging on to things that are famillar (even heroes an villains ally themselves in this strange new world, stranger they actually get along well). Their are many areas of his new word (named Dissidia for my sake). Several of the more business oriented villians managed to get over their shock well enough and attempt to continue to conquer this world (though it has been reduced to a jealous hording of land).

Since the world has meshed we are not included, much like in Narnia the air straightened us and granted us powers. However the only people allowed to play as themselves or original character must either have permission or a power and weapon from me.

To make this easier if you want to play as yourself just mk the request and Roxas, Lar, Zex will debate and if they agree they will force me to give you the power and weapons.

[/quote']

Where do you come up with this stuff? Or are you just smrt liek dat?

Actually Roxas wanted suggestions on a Dissidia/Super Smash brothers crossover. I immediately came up with this but Roxas ignored it. Then I started to cry but luckily no one noticed so I managed to keep my dignity...wait.

Anyway I recycled tht with an additional reward system.

@Marly: I already made yours, you have highly tuned perceptions so it seems to you like time slowed down (however if you are attacked it is still possible that you can't dodge it, your body is still just as fast as a human being.

I am proud of your weapons which were simple for me to make but still awesome, called Krono's uprising. They are a set of knives. The hooker is that each one has two chemicals (one inside he blade an he other in the hilt) you push a button and the chemicals start to mix, after this you can remotely trigger them with a RC glove (you simply have to snap your fingers), this will open a compartment that lets air in the knive, causing a massive eruption. The longer he chemicals mix the stronger the blast, unfortunately if you let them mix two long the knives will blow up by themselves and the blast will be much weaker as the majority will be contained within the knives. Thus timing is critical

If you win a upgrade you will get Kronos's Regime, which is a ballistic knife with multiple knives blades and the trigger being in the handle. Thanks to improvements in Nex's techniques the blade is capable of mixing larger quantities of liquid making a bigger blast.

The last one is Reverse Titanomachy. This is a set of ballistic knives but they can hover and aim themselves through the RC glove, then they can fire the explosive blades and remain hovering like mines.

I don't think I'll be buying Dissidia for awhile. <:( But' date=' if my dad happens to buy it, I'll just ask him to let me play it. xD Mostly because most of my money is going into a new hobby.

[/quote']

Would you mind telling us this hobby of not getting Dissidia?

I didn't know not getting Dissidia was a hobby. ;)

I don't think I'll be buying Dissidia for awhile. <:( But' date=' if my dad happens to buy it, I'll just ask him to let me play it. xD Mostly because most of my money is going into a new hobby.

[/quote']

Would you mind telling us this hobby of not getting Dissidia?

I didn't know not getting Dissidia was a hobby. ;)

There is now.

God it's so unfair how my PSP breaks when Dissidia comes out! :x

Welcome to life' date=' man. -_-

[/quote']

Fix'd.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever it is, whoever you are, there will always be unfair obstacles, causing the things you planned to go horribly awry.

But, after a while, everyone has their day.

Archived