Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I don't judge people based on applications as short as ours.

So yeah I am sorry that my humor sense is screwed up.

I just realized today that I may even be crazier than Lar.

You know why, in my spar time I started making Power Ranger versions of us. FOR FUN.

It's actually really challenging since new power rangers each have a unique power and I am trying to give each person original weapons.

@Davok: oh sure you have a Sakuya complement sticker, I never see a Nexev is epic win thing on a sig. I am gonna go make power rangers now.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... hey. <3 Here's my application thing.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Anima works just fine.

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody.

Square Enix games you've played/own: Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy I-XII, exluding XI, All three FFT games, FF:CC, Dissidia, The entire Kingdom Hearts Series, The entire Valkyrpe Profile Series, and most of the Mana Series.

Hey everyone!

Life's still a piece of crap but I'm in a good mood =)

How have you all been?

I haven't been able to play much Dissidia because I've been hanging with my friends.

Also they are trying to hook up me and some cute guy named T.J.

I also recently found out I'm a bit of a sadist. Lars right, knives are fun!

He does not exist!

Existence is a very important quality.

Technically I don't exist either but since that wasn't brought up when I requested to join you can't kick me out anymore.

Plus if he joins I'll have to make him a new weapon, power, and robot that mantains a roughly human size but can grow when needed to (or a zord).

Since I don't know the guy the powers would be crap and I would be known as the guy who gave Animablde a Vemachete, ( a machete with a revolver barrel and a triggerthe barrel containing certain gels which cover the blade when th trigger is pulled thus allowing a variety of poion) when he is obviously a Hell of nine user (hell of nine is a staff with one end being a ring, tied to the ring are nine ropes, on the other end of the ropes are scythe blades).

I'd be the most ridiculed user on the site.

You didn't make us an awesome robot and weapon when we first joined. >=O

owait [/further abusing seniority]

xD

SITARSARETHEBESTWEAPONEVERLALALALALALA

@Luxlord: Ah, but of course. I like it when the blood gushes out of the wound. It gives the atmosphere a bit of an aromatic feel.

You know, if I had watched The Godfather I would make suuuuuuch an appropriate reference right now.

I don't really send out assassins to kill people. I just go and kill them personally.

Wait, but those times- I was asleep!

You were.

O_O *becomes an insomniac*

I like muffins!

You know' date=' if I had watched The Godfather I would make [i']suuuuuuch[/i] an appropriate reference right now.

I don't really send out assassins to kill people. I just go and kill them personally.

You were.

I like muffins!

Gemni: No weapon until your older or a senior requests one. It's a sign of social status.

Maybe.

His first response was the funniest. xD

...we're too easily amused.

EDIT: @Roxas: That Dissidia review? Yeah' date=' I'll watch it a bit later, kay?

[/quote']

No, I'm talking about the video with Ryuk as Ghost Nappa that I showed it off for teh lulz.

I missed it.

Post it again?

[quote='Nexev' pid='2989876' dateline='1253267489']
[quote='Davok' pid='2989609' dateline='1253249979']
You know, if I had watched The Godfather I would make [i]suuuuuuch[/i] an appropriate reference right now.

[color=#800000]I don't really send out assassins to kill people. I just go and kill them personally.[/color]

[color=#800000][i]You[/i] were.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I like muffins![/color]
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb24DRpeUG0&feature=related

Gemni: No weapon until your older or a senior requests one. It's a sign of social status.

Maybe.
[/quote]

Since when did we have weaapons?

Archived