Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nex and Rox: ._. It was obviously cheap humor. You're just supposed to use your imagination with the bleeps. I'm not saying it was more well-done than Nex's, but it was certainly worth a laugh.

I love how this guy is trying to prove he's smart by looking up a "difficult" equation that anyone could look up on the internet. And the fact that it's a math equation, which he claimed to be bad at, makes it funnier.

@Rua: He is talking about Diamond who will probbaly snap eventually and kill us all.

You get Shanotto by beating Shade Impulse and all of destiney oddesy. Then you will be able too by two distant glory quests in the PP catalog. One of the quests allos you unlock Shanotto and the other unlocks Gaboranth.

That video review was very accurate. It is a shell of a story mode, frankly, but since he already mentioned it's full of fan-service, it's pretty obvious that the people playing it aren't going to care very much about that.

I still enjoy the story, though. It's fun to go to theater mode and select Auto-Play so that it plays all the scenes you've unlocked in order.

=/ So yeah, guess we can only fight people in-person, and then fight their ghosts. Sad.

Oh well. xD Maybe I can track down Roxas and fight him.

We've got some good news.

Apparently, in the near future, there will be a sort of orchestra thingy going on in Vancouver. And it will be playing FF music.

And be showing the sitar and moving moments of teh separate games on a Magic Box!

Wha...? Dem, you didn't even mispronounce "key elements" right!

SITARSAREBETTERTHANKEYBLADESLALALALA

Anyway, generalizations suck. Though they will be easy to do if you have bias and ignorance on a subject, some subjects are just... you know, obvious. As I will probably preach in the future, content =/= genre. Genre is just a template, content is just a way to manipulate and stretch out the template. :/ So, just because a game of that genre sucks, or maybe, a lot of games of that genre suck, it is not the blame of the genre since obviously being horrible won't be a prerequisite of the genre.

And then of course, there's personal opinion, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to, yaddayaddayadda.

After my moronic rant, our favourite genre is RPGs, mostly Strategy and of course, Tabletops which are just plain awesome. D&D, W40K, etc.

Also, RIP Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax, who without we wouldn't have Final Fantasy. :/

@Zex: Hilarious video is hilarious.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up, Dem. o.o Someone(s) died? In our beloved FF-verse? T-T

Also, the concert thing is epic. I've seen several videos on youtube of various FF concerts in different places and they're always epic. They even got Angela Aki to come to one and sing Kiss Me Goddbye from FFXII.

@Rox: xD Tracking you down for the sole purpose of playing one round of Dissidia is going to be hell on gas if you really live as far away from me as you say (I've never bothered to check the distance, personally).

So why don't we both just try and show up at the next con to hit California. =x

xD Ghost Nappa...

@New Member: He's played X. He's Played XII. He has all the LH games. He's gonan get Days. And he has no Dissidia only because of PSP issues. Plus his grammar was good, thus far.

What the hell is not to like?

Whoa whoa whoa' date=' hold up, Dem. o.o Someone(s) died? In our beloved FF-verse? T-T

[/quote']

No, not the FF-verse. Though, as I said, without them FF would probably not exist, or will be a heck of a lot different. :/

You see, Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax created the role playing genre.

Both of them died in 2009 and 2008, respectfully.

And on our current topic, yes, I like him, too.

Archived