Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed the names of the 3 AI players in Hearts to Roxas, Larxene, and Zexaeon. The following is completely true:

The Larxene AI has consistently won about 70% of the time. When I win, it's in 2nd place.

The Roxas AI is a prime example of "the computer is a cheating bastard".

The Zexaeon AI has come in 4th place almost every game. However, it shoots the moon a lot.

I shall eat that!

*chomps on waffle...*

Zetta good...

Anyways, I am souped for the new chapter, because if Zexy doesn't release it, I will have my minions take the heads of all of his followers and maidens.

[for those not shakespeare savvy, it means their virginity, that is if Larxene hasn't already stolen their virginity <.<']

I'll get on it right away sir.

In the meantime, I don't believe I've played any other Square Enix games. =/ Perhaps someone could recommend another Square Enix game? (except Touhou, I'm not entirely done reading it yet.)

EDIT: I hadn't taken a good look at the game before, but I believe my love for shooting games has just increased to a whole new level. This game not only looks awesome, but I can't way until I finally get chance to play it.

The level I'm most interested in is Cherry . .. Blossom I believe? I wanna know how the points here differ from others. All in all, I'm really excited.

Hey guys how are you doing. I took Televison studio for my elective in my freshmen year. In Television studio we have an award show (of which I got to be scriptwriter of).

I'll be leaving soon for said Award show.

Don't leave babe.

I don't know what i'd do without you. D:

Lawliet, your title's off.

You'd rarely use the は particle directly before the question particle (か). If you want to say, "Am I the god of death tomatoes?" (at least that's what I thing you want to say), it'd be:

死のトマトの神ですか

without the question mark.

In the meantime' date=' I don't believe I've played any other Square Enix games. =/ Perhaps someone could recommend another Square Enix game? (except Touhou, I'm not entirely done reading it yet.)

EDIT: I hadn't taken a good look at the game before, but I believe my love for shooting games has just increased to a whole new level. This game not only looks awesome, but I can't way until I finally get chance to play it.

The level I'm most interested in is Cherry . .. Blossom I believe? I wanna know how the points here differ from others. All in all, I'm really excited.

[/quote']

Perfect Cherry Blossom is easily one of the hardest, but it's probably my favorite game.

I'll PM you the download link if you'd like.

Lawliet' date=' your title's off.

You'd rarely use the は particle directly before the question particle (か). If you want to say, "Am I the god of death tomatoes?" (at least that's what I thing you want to say), it'd be:

死のトマトの神ですか

without the question mark.

[/quote']

Can you show me "Do gods of death love apples?" please?

In the meantime' date=' I don't believe I've played any other Square Enix games. =/ Perhaps someone could recommend another Square Enix game? (except Touhou, I'm not entirely done reading it yet.)

[/quote']

Perfect Cherry Blossom is easily one of the hardest, but it's probably my favorite game.

I'll PM you the download link if you'd like.

Oh, no, but thank you. I'd rather start simple so that I can learn the basics. I appreciate your offer anyway. Thank you.

I'm outta school in around June 24th... and then after summer' date=' on to Grade 8. :(

[/quote']

Really? I had always thought you were much older. =o

I'll be out of school on the 25th of this month (at around 11:00 a.m. central time). I believe I said so before. Then, I'm off to be a senior in high school. (If it wasn't for this damned school, I would have been a senior this year. Unfortunately, they didn't accept certain credits from my last school, and I was forced to repeat the 11th grade. =( I was only 2 credits short of being a senior I tell you!)

Archived