Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Why does everyone hate CoM so much? =.= Because people are stupid and like mashing buttons more than actually strategizing and taking the time to build the deck.

I actually liked it' date=' I thought the card system was easy to understand and kinda fun to play around with. [b']Same.[/b]

I prefer the other games, but that doesn't mean CoM is bad. So true.

CoM was my first KH game I thought KH2 was WAY better but CoM has 2 somthings that KH2 doesnt have.

1: The (IMO) sweeter looking version of Ultima.

2: Traverse Town (I <3 the music)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rox: I was planning on reading it tonight. xD And no, JYB would suck as Zexion. The voice just doesn't suit him. I was thinking about it, and I think that Allesandro Juliani could do Zexion very well (he played L in Death Note).

@Lux: I'd be happy to fight you, as soon as I figure out how to do that. =/ Also, according to the online rooms, there is a section where you can fight with your own customized/leveled characters, and a section where you can fight with characters with game-provided stats.

@Rua: All you have to do is go to your saved battle replays, select the "Convert Video" option, and it will save the file as an .avi file on your PSP. You can then move the file onto a computer and upload it to youtube from there. It's really very easy.

=P So how'd you all like mah playing, eh?

I played as Cecil first since he had the easiest storyline difficulty. Then I spnt forever training so I can beat the level 15 Imaginary Champion that guards a treasure chest. So now I used him allot.

Given even practice with all the characters I may prefer Garland to Cecil but I don't know for sure. I think my favorite would be Zidane when I play as him since I fight on air a lot with wall runs and rail grinds.

I do hate Cloud though.

I'm terrible with Cloud. Seriously.

Out of all the villains, I'm best with The Emperor. That guy kicks kicks some serious ass.

I play in the air a lot, too, which is why I like Tidus so much. Also because Tidus is really fast and good at dodging. xD I have him at Level 33 and I haven't even finished his Story Mode yet (playing Quick battles for EXP).

Squall is Level 40, but I HAVE finsihed his Scenario. Plus I leveled him up a lot because I was collecting all his Level Bonuses and beating the Imaginary Guard several times.

STOP TALKING ABOUT DISSIDIA! DX

You are making me jealuz I dun have it yet.

Admittedly, I should play more FF. But, I should learn plenty from this game =D.

From subtle recommendations from Rox's Cecil obsessions obsessions, owait. I already crossed that out. references, I have figured I'd see what he can do.

First Character to use in Dissidia: Cecil.

Plus the armor is awesome. I've seen the commercials.

x3 I'm about to upload a video showing off the Emperor's cheapness awesomeness.

AND WE SHALL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT DISSIDIA.

This is a Squeenix club, damn it, and it's about time we had something NEW from Squeenix to discuss. xD

Lol, Kefka is so epic.

I'm really very fond of the little Battle Scenes every character gets before fighting their last boss. They're awesome.

o_o thanks for telling me that there were secret characters!

Seriously, it could have been months/years until I found out because I'm usually the last person to know about somthing... kind of like how I was the last person to figure out that girls could get org@sms. (seriously...)

Archived