Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pictured Lex having the rough, gruffy voice too. But not dull. He IS a scientist, technically speaking, and I always got the impression in CoM that there was a shred of interest in his voice. xD

I just think Vexen's was too....off-pitch. That kind of voice is more suited for a younger individual. I think Liam O'Brian could have done it better.

Larxene's voice just wasn't evil or sadistic or jabroniy enough. It really fell short in capturing her personality. I mean, if you listen to the Japanese voice, it's high, constantly teasing, playful, and belies her sadistic, jabroniy nature. Her evil laugh is also scary/epic.

But the English voice just kinda... I dunno. I know the voice actress' work, so I know she could have done much better. She just sorta...took it down a few too many notches. =/

Oh yes, also this:

=P Enjoy~

I don't know, Rox. At the moment, I don't feel like going through all the voice actors I know to try and pick out Zex's voice.

I think Larxene's VA could still play her, but she needs to up the performance. Although I'm sure I can also think of someone better than her entirely, but still, she COULD do it if she just did better than in Re:CoM.

Well, we'll find out in Days.

The English version of Re:CoM felt kinda rushed though' date=' so it's probably not the VAs' fault.

It'd also explain why Axel sounded weird as well.

[/quote']

It mainly sounded like he was just rushing through his lines.

That's what I just said.

Personally, I think it's the same way with Larxene.

Archived