Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Well the delay was a joke. The promise was because I did think it was a promise.

Me saying it wasn't a big deal as a promise is only made to assure and not to bind was serious, you just cannot tell the difference because we are not making eye contact.

In the grand scheme of life choosing not to write down a couple of pages in a book because some guy who you never met won a contest that NO ONE can remember what it's about. This matters about just as much as a wolf eating lunch.

Bought Dissidia, not bad but I liked the Arkhan Asylum demo better. The first level takes thought (if the armed goons see you you are dead).

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's annoying, I have a huge variety of problems.

Now I'm not complaining about them, however to find the reason I have to go to a check up, to prep I have to clear my bowls.

I'm tired of drinking laxatives.

Anybody else had to deal with a examination that was just as bothersome.

Kh -> The motherfu----- camera.

KhII -> As far as post-game goes, there's not much other then the secret end, Sephiroth, and Hades Paradox. This obviously doesn't apply to KH2FM, though.

Kh:CoM/Re:Com -> Really, I don't have any complaints. I loved the card system, post-game is a whole other story where you get to play as Riku, and the story is as good as the others in the series.

The only thing I didn't like was the English voices. =/

I hate the card system. I just suck at at it, and I can't get used to it. I just plain wail on him 1 at a time, he uses sleights. I use sleights, I run out of freaking cards.

I just suck at it. That, or I suck at playing gameboy games.

Yeah, I got it for the gameboy. It would probably be cooler on PS2.

=/ Richard Epcar is good, Rox, but I still don't think he was right for the role of Ansem. His KH1 VA was so much better at it.

KH1 > I found the camera frustrating as hell. Also, the lack of leafe Bracer in the non-FM version. Dx

KH2 > First few days of twilight Town, and lack of extra content in the non-FM version.

Re:CoM > I echo Lar and Mar's statements regarding the voices. >_> I like DSP, but I just didn't like him as Vexen. Lex was far too dull (they should have gotten the same guy who does kenpachi's English voice xD). I've many times before pointed out my many complaints with Lar and Zex's voices. Marluxia's was good, though. I dunno what the hell Axel was doing. =/ Quinton Flynn made him all weird-sounding. At first, I didn't even think it was the same VA as in KH2.

Also, I'm just gonna announce this since I was asking about it a while ago, and have now found the answer: In Dissidia, for those who don't know yet / who care, the "official" english voices have still remained the same.

David Lodge would have been awesome as Lexaeus. I guess you're right, Billy Zane did capture XH's insanity pretty well. I thought Quinton Flynn was just even more over the top as Axel. I thought Lar's voice was fine. Zexion probably got the worst voice in the whole Organization. DSP kind of went out his standard when he voiced Vexen.

I kinda liked Vexen's voice in Re:CoM, I thought it fit him fairly well. xD

And I agree about Axel too, he did sound a little bit weird. That was one of the first things I noticed playing through the game.

I didn't really care about Lex's voice too much, mostly because I DID picture him as having a bit of a voice like that.

Yes, they could've found someone better for him, but I'm not complaining too much.

Archived