Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm playing through Dissida's various story modes, and frankly, Cecil, Terra, and Tidus have been getting the most screentime / story significance. It's awesome. I was fearing they'd put too much attention on Cloud. Again.

And Jecht and Golbez are awesome, since they're both villains that aren't really sided with Chaos (based on what they've done so far). And Garland and Kuja are both afraid of Jecht. xD They were about to fight, and then Jecht said he wanted to join in, and they both changed their minds about it.

And Kefka, in what little I've seen of him so far, is being quite epic. as usual.

So there's my Dissidia progress report. xD

I should either stay as is or be Faust, ("Faust" (and the adjective "Faustian") has taken on a connotation distinct from its original use, and is often used today to describe a person whose headstrong desire for self-fulfillment leads him or her in a diabolical direction. This is due to it's origin as the name of the protagonist of a classic German legend who makes a pact with the Devil in exchange for knowledge.)

Cool huh?

Remember that Skuldur won a contest where you had to add something where Me and him teamed up? Don't expect to get out of that.

So' date=' I'm playing through Dissida's various story modes, and frankly, Cecil, Terra, and Tidus have been getting the most screentime / story significance. It's awesome. I was fearing they'd put too much attention on Cloud. Again.

[b']Exactly, they picked the best characters for this.[/b]

And Jecht and Golbez are awesome, since they're both villains that aren't really sided with Chaos (based on what they've done so far). And Garland and Kuja are both afraid of Jecht. xD They were about to fight, and then Jecht said he wanted to join in, and they both changed their minds about it.

Because Jecht and Golbez are epic.

And Kefka, in what little I've seen of him so far, is being quite epic. as usual.

Kefka is always epic

So' date=' I'm playing through Dissida's various story modes, and frankly, Cecil, Terra, and Tidus have been getting the most screentime / story significance. It's awesome. I was fearing they'd put too much attention on Cloud. Again.

[/quote']

I'm still having trouble playing it, due to my shitty PSP. T_T

Ok, first of all Nex, I never promised a damn thing. I offered Skuldur his choice of plot request as a reward for some random contest/quiz I was holding at the time. I never said "I promise I will include this."

Second of all, even if I did, which I didn't, it would still only apply to to YCManga. The story I'm writing is not YCManga. It is a complete rewrite that is based on the original idea for it.

Lastly, what is your damage? You've been on my case about every little thing for a while now, and it's getting on my nerves.

Lol' date=' the name's nice, I like it. But then again, if I like it...

[/quote']

It tends to be awesome. You like Kingdom Hearts, FFIV, and Percy Jackson, all of which are awesome.

I'm not that awesome.....am I?

Side Note: Is it possible to add friend codes in Dissidia without being near somebody?

Archived