Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Zex: Hmmmm, Novel Publishing? Well, I personally don't think I can write a decent novel. I can't commit to things like that very well, and I can't keep coming up with plot twists to keep it interesting.

Sure, I believe I can write in decent detail, and I have a decent volcabulary (sp?), but I can't keep it interesting, or find the time to finish it within the date of a dead-line.

@DD: Is this the same story as the history of the flip-off? I already heard that.

@Zex: I was reading at the NaNoWriMo website and it says that they don't publish your book. You only get a downloadable certificate.

Can you point me to the section where they say that they'll publish it?

EDIT: I saw it on wikipedia. Man, I'm going to continue with my novel and get it published. =D

@Zex: Wow. =o Like I said earlier, good luck. :3 I'll definitely buy it~

I might go ahead and give it a try, too. I'm not the best writer, but the way they put it, the story could have plotholes the size of New Jersey and still count, as long as it's 50,000 words. xD 'Editing is for December'~

@Kira: Lord of the Castle, XIIIth Anthology, and Roxas' theme.

I suck at finding themes. >.< I do like My Sanctuary' date=' though.

@DD: Fornification under Consent of the King, right?

No the one where people had their 'pluck fingers' cut of. The pluck finger was thei middle finger, and when POW were caught, because they were so afraid of those longbow users that they cut their pluck finger off, not allowing them to pluck the arrow. From then on out, the french used the term, pluck you, but their P is pronounced like an f and the l is a soft sound. They said it with anger when they said it, so it sounded like 'funk you'.

No the one where people had their 'pluck fingers' cut of. The pluck finger was thei middle finger, and when POW were caught, because they were so afraid of those longbow users that they cut their pluck finger off, not allowing them to pluck the arrow. From then on out, the french used the term, pluck you, but their P is pronounced like an f and the l is a soft sound. They said it with anger when they said it, so it sounded like 'fuck you'.

I liked Davok's story better.

No the one where people had their 'pluck fingers' cut of. The pluck finger was thei middle finger, and when POW were caught, because they were so afraid of those longbow users that they cut their pluck finger off, not allowing them to pluck the arrow. From then on out, the french used the term, pluck you, but their P is pronounced like an f and the l is a soft sound. They said it with anger when they said it, so it sounded like 'f*** you'.

Not only that, they would stick their middle finger up after the battle (Their pluck finger) as a way of saying "I've still got my finger!", and they would also do what DD said, pluck you, and the two became carefully associated, making the middle finger mean "F-you"

xD Good idea, lar. That's what I'll do~

When I finish it, it'll go on SoHD in the Hidden Section that only people I pick can see. Yay!

xD And yes, if any of you want to give it a shot, you really, really should. You've got till November to think of an idea, it's easy as frick, and doesn't cost you anything.

>_> Also, I'm pretty sure no one is going to known any better if you start writing sometime BEFORE November....

@Nex: Actually, the delay was initially thanks to your comment in the thread. Remember? =3 I wasn't kidding~ I deliberately left what I had half-written. However, I wasn't expecting the thread to be locked. So, once it was, I figured "Eh, maybe I'll just rewrite it as my novel."

@Themes: I am also fond of the The XIIIth Anthology. Best KH thgeme Evar.

As I just told Skuldur in PM, the story is being rewritten so as to be my original idea - it isn't going to be based on the forum anymore, but rather, is going to just stick to the original idea of A Kingdom of Magic, Clair starting a rebellion, etc.

So naturally, several names are going to change, and some personality traits too.

So I don't know just how many of you will still have characters in it by the time I'm done.

Archived