Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New topic: Genre blender.

Get two or more things and mix them to ether' date=' one must be Square enix related. Then explain what you came up with.

Mine? Still working on it. Want a hint, I'm expanding and renovating this

NO one can ever take them down.

The power lies at thier side, side, siiiiidddeeee!

Go, Go judge rangers!

Staring:

Roxas as red

Lar as Yellow

Davok as Violet

Zex as Blue

Sakuya as Pink

Awesome and His Clone as Bulk and Skull

Mineku as Lord Zedd

Nexev as the Blue Judge Zord

Skuldur as yellow judge zord

Amethyst as Rad judge zord

Luxlord as Pink Judge zord

Mad churro as the guy who owns that pizza shop that the rangers hang out at

And Kuchkiki or whatever you spell that as as the Violet judge zord

Icy as Zordon

Xirno as Rita Repulsa

So hold on to your seat belts for Power RAngers: Redemption of hearts (I finished the setting and am at Power ranger 6. Still have to do the villains and I am making power rangers of the top 13 posters. (And who in god namess is RAmanga, all I know about him is that he likes Godot. How can I mak a good character out of that). Then add unique weapons and zord and I may be oerdoing this.

Naw couldn't be.

Um......

I can't think of anything.

Pokehearts, I guess? IDK.

You would like your character Awesome, your immortal and use a AxeScythe (A AxeScythe is a weapon made by Nexev (as with all the weapons) It's a staff that ends in a large metal circle attached to the ring is a scythe blade sharpened on both ends. The blade can move along the ring guided by the wielders will, allowing it to be a spear/scythe/axe at will).

[spoiler=@Nexev]

Cooking Mama (Or any food show, for that matter) + TWEWY = Instant hilarity.

Shiki and Neku:

"NEKU! You're burning the shrimp! Aren't we supposed to be partners!? And, ugh! Your apron's buttons are torn. Dammit, we'll lose the challenge if you keep this up!"

"Must... Resist... Emo... Urges."

Hanekoma and Joshua:

*Joshua sprinkles magical sparkles of Godliness over his cake*

"Good luck, Neku~"

"Heh. He has a long way to go. He needs to expand his ingredients. His food ends with him, y'know."

Beat and Rhyme:

"AW sheet. WHERE'S THE TOMATO'S WHERE'S THE TOMATO'S. GAWD THEY'LL ERASE US IF WE DON'T HURRY. BWAAAAAAAAAAH."

"Just shut up and be quiet. >>"

My attempt at being funneh~

About school.

I suck at math. I had to go to summer school to take Algebra.

Oh' date=' and I'm trying out for the School Musical on Monday.

[/quote']

Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry are all easy. It's Trig and Calc that will get ya.

My school hates itself so it doesn't have musical or anything like that...

I'm pretty well rounded at all my classes wit B-A's in all of them.

No jigglypuff is interesting and fun. It's in Brawl where she makes you s*** your pants. Her smash makes you stare at hr helplessly as she grows and grows until she consumes everything.

And you don't need to make it kingdom hearts involved.

Personally I am under the belief that Jigglypuff is actually a self-adaptive all consuming parasite that despite it's "cute" appearance it's insides are entirely geared toward growth and reproduction hormones in that the Jigglypuff will asexually produce an egg within it's own body and with the high amount of energy it absorbs is able to devour the host "mother" and take over the skin and expand the elastic like organ due to the level of expansion that the greedy little parasite larva does while feeding off it's "mother's" internal organs. Eventually such a process will continue and' date=' in some very quick cases, like Jiggly's final smash in Brawl, about [i']two dozen[/i] host "mothers" will have been brutally murdered from self devouring.

Also, the expansion is slight, but when it happens, the Jigglypuff will "sing" as in propel a gas like drug into the area around that has slight tranquilizing properties.

Oh, great, I ranted on there, didn't I? >.> Bring on the tl;drs.

No jigglypuff is interesting and fun. It's in Brawl where she makes you s*** your pants. Her smash makes you stare at hr helplessly as she grows and grows until she consumes everything.

And you don't need to make it kingdom hearts involved.

You are so lucky you added the Brawl thing in that sentence.

Jiggly will KILL YOU.

*cough*IbeatJigglypuffwithSonicfirsttry*cough*

No' date=' please, no, don't sing! AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHHAH!!!!!!!!

*cough, cough, vomit* Please, stop, I'll get you your money by Sunday, I promise!

I'll be back, and if I don't get the money, I'll rip your...*DING* Goody! My cookies are done! :3 *skips away*

THAT is why you don't mess with Jigglypuff.

Anyway, discuss what Jigglypuff would be like as a Square Enix character.

*Imagines Lucario shooting Jigglypuff' date=' Caterpie, Eevee, and several other small Pokemon with a rifle*

[/quote']

Suddenly, the ground rumbles, and a geyser of water suddenly shoots out and explodes and an enormous worm-like Gyrados leaps out, fangs bared.

Cue fluent and exaggerated hand motions for the Wii release.

*Imagines Lucario shooting Jigglypuff' date=' Caterpie, Eevee, and several other small Pokemon with a rifle*

[/quote']

Suddenly, the ground rumbles, and a geyser of water suddenly shoots out and explodes and an enormous worm-like Gyrados leaps out, fangs bared.

Cue fluent and exaggerated hand motions for the Wii release.

Suddenly, a giant Rayquaza appears from the sky, descending to the geyser in all his green glory, and prepares a large, black beam to be launched at the disgusting beast. Yet he was not himself. He was white and bony, with green chunks of flesh still clinging to it, and blood splattered on his bones.

I'm sure I've missed a shitton since I last looked here - sorry, I was pretty busy.

Anyway, I haz Dissidia, so if any of you want to challenge me, then feel free to. =D

Also, for those of you that follow YCManga, you may have noticed it's been locked. Well, rather than remake a new thread and post the chapters there, I've decided to give the story (and most of the characters) a rewrite, in the form of the Novel I'm going to write in November. So yay~

When I finish the manuscript, I'll send it to anyone who wants it, with the condition that you do not post it anywhere, since then no one will buy my book if they can just get it online. >_>

I like many skips! O: Their tasty!

I think he's talking about manuscripts, Dem.

I dunno about you, but manatees are none of your business! >:O

I will be interested in a manuscript, Zex. Also, our current topic has evolved to random ideas of a Pokemon survival horror game. And, for a more Enix-y, crossover settings between Squareverse/otherverse.

Oh, and hats off to you, Zex, for actually getting your ideas onto monitor. >.< Though I'm beginning to write something, too, little by little.

And good luck with getting your book published. I guess publishing companies vary country to country (and state by province) but be prepared for rejections. My dad's a writer, a pretty good one at that, so I think I have at least minimal knowledge of such things. :/

Also, if I've misinterpreted your sentence in any way, then soooooowwy. <:3

I'm sure I've missed a shitton since I last looked here - sorry' date=' I was pretty busy.

Anyway, I haz Dissidia, so if any of you want to challenge me, then feel free to. =D

Also, for those of you that follow YCManga, you may have noticed it's been locked. Well, rather than remake a new thread and post the chapters there, I've decided to give the story (and most of the characters) a rewrite, in the form of the Novel I'm going to write in November. So yay~

When I finish the manuscript, I'll send it to anyone who wants it, with the condition that you do not post it anywhere, since then no one will buy my book if they can just get it online. >_>

[/quote']

I'll pass on the challenge.

1. I don't have Dissidia yet.

2. I'm not as good of a gamer as you. I'd get destroyed. I'd be like "Um.....I guess I use.....I don't know.....Sephiroth?" *5 minutes later* "DOOOOOOD, HAO DO I UZE DIS GUY'S MOOOVZ!!"

Oh, it'll be published. I'm doing this for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The rules are simple:

Write a Novel within the expanse of the month of November.

Perform all your own editing.

Format correctly.

It is advised that it be at least 50,000 words.

If you fulfill all those conditions, and then send it in their website, they publish you, completely free of charge, no questions asked. You even get to pick a spiffy cover to use (or submit your own).

Oh my god, that sounds so damn epic.

*struggles furiously to type in words into the story and slip, jamming finger into keyboard causing instant electrocution*

Heh, heh. Fail.

Shut up. >.< *massages hands* Anyway, first week ever of High School now completed. The homework's fairly easy, my teachers are great, so it seems like it's going to be a good year.

I GOT THE SPECIAL EDITION PSP WHICH HAS DISSIDIA AND FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN ON IT!!!

*jumps for joy*

Same here.

Well' date=' it appears that Math is not the problem. History seems to be the problem, but I don't know about English.

@Emoswa: Recently, I've read Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It's only the first book out of five, but I've already decided that it's my favorite series, and that it's better than Harry Potter.

[/quote']

I'm good at history too.

About school.

I suck at math. I had to go to summer school to take Algebra.

Oh' date=' and I'm trying out for the School Musical on Monday.

[/quote']

I hate Algebra, thats what I suck at in math.

And good luck for the Musical.

I can help you too...

Try Pre-Calculus. Seriously' date=' it's pointless and fails.

[/quote']

I also do PreCalc. Already reading a textbook over it. I told I am advanced...

Also, on the topic of History, anybody want to know the history of the F word? It's one damn good story. I also told Xirno...

Archived