Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD oops, you're right. =o I don't know why though. I know how her name is SUPPOSED to be spelled. Dx Brain fart?

For Roxas:

1) Flandre

2) Cirno

3) Alice

._. Since I have no idea who Rox likes, I just picked three of the most well-known ones.

xD oops' date=' you're right. =o I don't know why though. I know how her name is SUPPOSED to be spelled. Dx Brain fart?

For Roxas:

1) Flandre

2) Cirno

3) Alice

._. Since I have no idea who Rox likes, I just picked three of the most well-known ones.

[/quote']

Can I still join? (I wasn't online when zexy posted the idea)

Guess for Roxas:

1.Flandre

2.Cirno

3.Patchouli

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Damn. Dx

Um. Random guess for TG.

1. Cirno

2. Remilia

3. Meiling

Wrong D:

xD Yay' date=' we already are down to four players. Does Nex even count? o.o I wasn't aware he had any Touhou favorites...

Guess for TG:

1) Cirno

2) Flandre

3) Remelia[hr']

EDIT: Five, since Roxas just joined.

Close

1 wrong.

Roxas is wrong too.

@Zaraki: I'll post in the RP tomorrow. Sorry for the delay - was busy this weekend.

@Thread: No worries' date=' Phoenix. We only had a bunch of promotions in the last few days because people were long overdue for one. We don't intend to hand out free elite promotions.

I propose a game. We should all guess each-other's top 3 favorite Touhou characters (IN ORDER). Anyone who gets the answer right eliminates whoever they guessed. Be honest now!

Example:

Larxene guesses for me: 1) Lily White 2) Marisa 3) Mei Ling.

If she gets it right, I'm out. =P The last person in, wins.

WHO WANTS TA PLAY?!

[/quote']

I appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.

ON TOPIC: I feel leftout because I never have the time or have had the chance to play this "Touhou." =/

=O your guess for mine was wrong.

Current Players:

Larxene

Zexion

Nexev

Teen Gohan

Roxas

Amethyst Phoenix

Riku

NO MOAR PLAYERS PLEASE DX

Seeing as how we have a whole slew of new players now, let's just start fresh. Anyone can guess anyone.

DA RULEZ

1) You can make one guess per person in your post, but you can guess multiple different people in your post.

2) If you guess wrong, you cannot guess that same person again until every other player has guessed that person at least once. The same applies for the second guess, and third, etc.

3) Last person standing is teh winzorz.

4) After thinking about it - from here on, you DO have to tell your guesser how many of their guesses were wrong. HOWEVER, you don't tell them WHICH guesses were wrong. For example, if they guess all three of your characters, but mix up where they are ranked, you can still say wrong, and say "2 Wrong", since two of them will be in the wrong spot.

Lastly, we need to PM our favorites to someone trustworthy (outside of the game), so that they can call us on it if we try to lie xD

One More Thing: This game can be called Spam, since it's just a game that can increase our post counts. As a result, while we play this, we shall also need to actually be discussing a topic, otherwise our posts will be spammy.

So our topic now is: Other than KH and FF, what is your favorite(s) Square Enix game, and why? If it's something we haven't heard of, elaborate on it.

xD Crap, I forgot about TWEWY. Okay, not including that as well (since everyone is going to pick it).

Also, Lawliet, you can be the judge if everyone agrees on it.

EDIT: Lol, sure Marly. xD They won't be genuine favorites, but alright.

Archived