Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just letting you guys know in advance that I may or may not get grounded next week due to bad grades' date=' unless I can pull off a miracle.

[/quote']

Roxas, stop failing at school or I'll make you wish you were grounded.

T.T I'm sorry. I am trying to do better than last year.

I'd be glad to offer my help.

As long as it isn't English or History.

May I join?

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Rua

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Err' date=' thats a hard one, Nobody.

Square Enix games you've played/own: Mostly every Final Fantasy, KH, KH2, KH re-Chain of Memories.

[/quote']

Approved.

Woohoo for you.

I GOT THE SPECIAL EDITION PSP WHICH HAS DISSIDIA AND FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN ON IT!!!

*jumps for joy*

Hurray!! Great for you!! Enjoy!! Yeah! Awesome! Hurray. Great. Yeah, that's nice. Yeah...good for you. *Mumble mumble*

Now, WHO HERE IS SLACKING ON STUDIES?!?!

Skoolz r srs bzness.

Roxas, u bettar be gettin' ur edumacashuns! Or u wun b az smrt as meh! Ands I gotsa sum gooood grammar.

For those of you who couldn't read a word of what I just said, that's the finish line for those who don't do their studies.

Want to keep going Rox? (jk, no pressure ^_^)

Anyway, on a completely different note, anybody read any good books lately? What is your favorite book?

Well, it appears that Math is not the problem. History seems to be the problem, but I don't know about English.

@Emoswa: Recently, I've read Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It's only the first book out of five, but I've already decided that it's my favorite series, and that it's better than Harry Potter.

Well' date=' it appears that Math is not the problem. History seems to be the problem, but I don't know about English.

@Emoswa: Recently, I've read Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It's only the first book out of five, but I've already decided that it's my favorite series, and that it's better than Harry Potter.

[/quote']

You're out of luck then, because Math and Science are my best subjects, while History and English are my worst.

Good Luck, Rox. Try to make connections to other things, perhaps events in your life that you could easily remember. So, everytime you think of that event, you will remember some piece of information for tests.

If it's termonology, link it to termonology of something else, perhaps another subject.

I don't think things through well enough, but I hope that might help. That's the best I can do for you.

New topic: Genre blender.

Get two or more things and mix them to ether, one must be Square enix related. Then explain what you came up with.

Mine? Still working on it. Want a hint, I'm expanding and renovating this

NO one can ever take them down.

The power lies at thier side' date=' side, siiiiidddeeee!

Go, Go judge rangers!

Staring:

Roxas as red

Lar as Yellow

Davok as Violet

Zex as Blue

Sakuya as Pink

Awesome and His Clone as Bulk and Skull

Mineku as Lord Zedd

Nexev as the Blue Judge Zord

Skuldur as yellow judge zord

Amethyst as Rad judge zord

Luxlord as Pink Judge zord

Mad churro as the guy who owns that pizza shop that the rangers hang out at

And Kuchkiki or whatever you spell that as as the Violet judge zord

Icy as Zordon

Xirno as Rita Repulsa

[/quote']

So hold on to your seat belts for Power RAngers: Redemption of hearts (I finished the setting and am at Power ranger 6. Still have to do the villains and I am making power rangers of the top 13 posters. (And who in god namess is RAmanga, all I know about him is that he likes Godot. How can I mak a good character out of that). Then add unique weapons and zord and I may be oerdoing this.

Naw couldn't be.

Archived