Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*completely ignores anything and everything related to Krypto*

The weather is sunny. The weather is sunny and I hate it.

Rawr' date=' I'm using the word hate and am therefore a bad person. According to Icy.

[/quote']

I agree with you, but the reason I dislike when its sunny is that I can't wear long jeans. And when I can't wear long jeans, the world is at it's end T_T

@Nexev: O_O Y'know' date=' it wouldn't kill you to put some spacing in after awhile.

*completely ignores anything and everything related to Krypto*

The weather is sunny. The weather is sunny and I hate it.

Rawr, I'm using the word hate and am therefore a bad person. According to Icy.

.:O That wasn't very nice! Poor Mr. Sun! <=O

I like sunny days, but not really sunny days. Or more like walking in them. So I usually stay at home.

Demnyx, I left you a cookie over by that hungry cerberus. Why don't you go get that?

@Fire Haze: must not be to hot were you live. It's like 80-90 degrees here, and I where a jacket every day.

I choose not to wear them when its hot, cause I'm highly active during the day, and long jeans would just kill my ability to run and such T_T [/school is like a battleground]

I never really like wearing jackets when its even just 70 degrees, because of how dizzy I get. I faint often [which has caused many problems], so I can't afford to overheat.

Though, what I do wear no matter what is those button-down cotton shirts, girls wear open over a T-Shirt. =3

I'm really hoping it won't be so hot this year... School/Life is more fun when it's raining.

Rain is wonderful~

At school when it's raining during nutrition and lunch, everyone in my grade always stands out in the rain and we just have a lot more fun in it, then we do when it's not raining.

Plus its a romantic weather change~

@Skuldur: I'm actually not sure ;_;

I prolly do, cause I faint about once a week. But I've been getting luckier lately, and have only been fainting two times a month during summer, because I'm not doing so much work or being so active.

Oh, I love the rain~

I used to look out the window when it was raining and pretend I was in a submarine, or that my boat was drowning. x3 I usually ended my adventures by killing some dark creature with a broom, in turn, saving mankind.

Aw, memories. Like the smell of fresh lemon.

And I prefer the cold to the hot. I'd much rather freeze then get all sweaty and such. Dx

Oh' date=' I love the rain~

I used to look out the window when it was raining and pretend I was in a submarine, or that my boat was drowning. x3 I usually ended my adventures by killing some dark creature with a broom, in turn, saving mankind.

Aw, memories. Like the smell of fresh lemon.

And I prefer the cold to the hot. I'd much rather freeze then get all sweaty and such. Dx

[/quote']

I lol'd there. Imagination is wonderful, isn't it? x3

And I agree with you. Freezing isn't as bad as getting all sweaty D:

But, from a question like would you rather freeze to death or burn to death, I'd pick burn because it'd be faster and less painful x]

I love using my imagination. Reading and fantasizing are both my favourite mental exercises. xD

In some I'm a sheriff in a godless wild west Gold Rush-era town with but a trusty revolver by my side as I combat gangs of vicious cruel bandits from razing the little settlement to the ground. In some I'm a lone space marine abandoned by my cowardly comrades as I fight off hordes of alien monstrosities and Eldritch Abominations with guns the size of the Eiffel Tower firing every sort of Abnormal Ammo conceived. In some I'm a gritty private eye in the slums of a Depression-era city, struggling to even pay for the boards of my desk, saving frazzled dames and busting drug rings with only two friends traveling safely with me in a holster and a hip flask.

God, I love fantasizing. XD Screw you, Adulthood.

Mind if I change the topic for a sec? I got an unnecessary neg' date=' and the reputation complaint thread is locked, and I would like it removed.

Got solutionz?

[/quote']

PM a super? Kinda obvious, to be honest.

@Davok: Oh, I used to LOVE pretending to be a detective in a big city! Although, I usually had a silly sidekick whom the mafia would kill, which leads to a story of vengeance and such.

I also remember playing with plushies, pencils, and other various objects since I didn't have any action figures. I used to come up with the most crazy story lines with them, though. xD

One time, Share Bear broke into the secret bank of learning, and was stealing the children's future and education, but he was really under the control of a Unicorn plush! Our hero would travel through perilous dangers and save the queen, who would shine a light of hope on the unicorn plush, destroying him and saving the children! xD

...I am soooooo funked up~

Not the children! =O Anyone but the children!

The Light of Hope shall rain down upon us All, and we shall Embrace ourselves in the Death of Eternity!

I used to play Playmobil with my big brother. xD Two recurring characters in our "stories" were two simpleton ghosts chained to this world, and the duo would frequently quarrel and reference to their immortal banishment from Hell, and the second ghost's catch phrase ("Oh yeah, why didn't I thought of that!") was quite readily received by the first ghost smacking him into the ground.

Also, I reeeeeally need to write down my space marine fantasies on paper. O_o

Ok' date=' I have some good news, and some bad news...

Good news is: I got to Demyx (the one where Goofy gets hit on the head with that boulder) on Proud Mode.

Bad news is: I'm only lvl 24 >_>

*Waits to hear people say: "OMG how u that far with that low of a lvl!?'*

[/quote']

The game will be harder for you, unless you level up.

I became a really high level pretty fast in KH, cause I always faught any heartless/nobodies that came up on the screen. Life was easier for me xD

Ok' date=' I have some good news, and some bad news...

Good news is: I got to Demyx (the one where Goofy gets hit on the head with that boulder) on Proud Mode.

Bad news is: I'm only lvl 24 >_>

*Waits to hear people say: "OMG how u that far with that low of a lvl!?'*

[/quote']

The game will be harder for you, unless you level up.

I became a really high level pretty fast in KH, cause I always faught any heartless/nobodies that came up on the screen. Life was easier for me xD

In addition, you can just run around waiting for spawns to come so you can bash them. That works in virtually any game with an XP system.

Archived