Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davok' date=' it takes a village to raise a child. We can't properly nurture young Demyx's growth if you constantly undermine our authority.

Demyx you're grounded young man.

[/quote']

Just doing us all a favor and keeping Demyx from crying. ;)

I liek the ground! =D

Demyx's tears are equivalent of the finest wines.

We want him to cry if we're going to throw that party tomorrow night.

No. No they aren't.

I think you should trust him on this. Davok loves making people cry. The fact that he doesn't want Dem to cry should be considered as a fair warning.

He is simply known as "The Host".

Naturally.

Of course.

You know' date=' if the name you referred to me didn't sound so awesome I [i']might[/i] just not put up with your crap.

Yeah, cause multiple interdimensional essences anchored into the Mind through a flimsy portal into Limbo are so easy to pull out. Y'know, I think they have surgeries for that.

I hate you. >.<

No, no, by all means, stick a Q-tip up your ear and rummage around for a bit. "Hey doctor, my brain's an anchorage for two nigh-immortal entities tethered to the very fabric of reality!" "Hur-hur, all righty then, just let me get my trusty stethoscope!"

You know what? I don't even care anymore.

"it"' date=' is a reject of the creation in this world, something that is so great in [b']ebilnezz[/b] for simply existing. It's cliche and idiocracy are enough to implode your mind pondering how the universe can hold so much stupidy manifested into one kanine creature.

You play adventure quest. I thought the only ebil person was Zorbak.

I have a life, that akin to those came where you drop a coin into the little machine, it gets bumped around and you see where it lands. That little coin is me, blindly taking what I get until death do us part.

@writing topic from a while ago:

I am writing a thing right now, haven't gotten anywhere farther than planning it though.

It's about two tribes, the sunchild and the moon tribe. The two tribes are pre Mesopotamian but have greek level technology because of their leaders are sick with a disease (non contagious and only transferable via an extremely rare from of mosquito) that makes them unable to move anything above their head but have dreams that guide them (it' a half prophet/half cerebral palsy sort of thing).

The sunchild are better than everyone (they just manage to be smarter and stronger) and have harsh laws the sunchild name is for how their glory is above all the others. The moon tribe has no laws besides rape, murder, and battery, thus it is a fairly chaotic town but many people are strangely happy, it's called moon tribe since the moon changes it's phases and is still the moon, this tribe is composed of many things and is still the same tribe.

The tribes had cultural differences but tolerated each other. Thenn two sunchild traders residing in a moon tribe village had thier pockets picked by two kids. The kids were killed and the traders were thus sent to jail. The sunchild were infuriated and war was declared.

This war was all the more bloody due to a drug used in battle known as ghoul, ghoul gave you the ability to create illusions so convincing that you could be harmed by them (sin our mind makes them real). The slaughter was only halted thank to an extremist group called Bringers of Oblivion. They stole a shipment of ghoul from each side and used it in a massive overdose to send both sides in the illusion of death. They died from overdoes and the future Byzantines destroyed the ruins.

However thousands of years later, a time capsule was discovered by deserters from Alexander's crusade. A Bringer of Oblivion named Chiaroscuro hid the capsule so the tribes won't be forgotten. Using a special form of ghoul in the canister, the two soldiers hallucinated the story of the tribes.

Wanting to use ghoul to conquer all the two went back to Greece to start thier conquest. However they wanted power for themselves and thus started fighting. Thu starting another war between two Ghoul users, the Nightfall family and the Brotherhood of the Dawn.

@Roxas: Ah, Seppuku, the honorable way of hiding your failures.

@Nexev: O_O Y'know, it wouldn't kill you to put some spacing in after awhile.

*completely ignores anything and everything related to Krypto*

The weather is sunny. The weather is sunny and I hate it.

Rawr' date=' I'm using the word hate and am therefore a bad person. According to Icy.

[/quote']

.:O That wasn't very nice! Poor Mr. Sun! <=O

I like sunny days, but not really sunny days. Or more like walking in them. So I usually stay at home.

"it"' date=' is a reject of the creation in this world, something that is so great in [b']ebilnezz[/b] for simply existing. It's cliche and idiocracy are enough to implode your mind pondering how the universe can hold so much stupidy manifested into one kanine creature.

You play adventure quest. I thought the only ebil person was Zorbak.

I have a life, that akin to those came where you drop a coin into the little machine, it gets bumped around and you see where it lands. That little coin is me, blindly taking what I get until death do us part.

@writing topic from a while ago:

I am writing a thing right now, haven't gotten anywhere farther than planning it though.

It's about two tribes, the sunchild and the moon tribe. The two tribes are pre Mesopotamian but have greek level technology because of their leaders are sick with a disease (non contagious and only transferable via an extremely rare from of mosquito) that makes them unable to move anything above their head but have dreams that guide them (it' a half prophet/half cerebral palsy sort of thing).

The sunchild are better than everyone (they just manage to be smarter and stronger) and have harsh laws the sunchild name is for how their glory is above all the others. The moon tribe has no laws besides rape, murder, and battery, thus it is a fairly chaotic town but many people are strangely happy, it's called moon tribe since the moon changes it's phases and is still the moon, this tribe is composed of many things and is still the same tribe.

The tribes had cultural differences but tolerated each other. Thenn two sunchild traders residing in a moon tribe village had thier pockets picked by two kids. The kids were killed and the traders were thus sent to jail. The sunchild were infuriated and war was declared.

This war was all the more bloody due to a drug used in battle known as ghoul, ghoul gave you the ability to create illusions so convincing that you could be harmed by them (sin our mind makes them real). The slaughter was only halted thank to an extremist group called Bringers of Oblivion. They stole a shipment of ghoul from each side and used it in a massive overdose to send both sides in the illusion of death. They died from overdoes and the future Byzantines destroyed the ruins.

However thousands of years later, a time capsule was discovered by deserters from Alexander's crusade. A Bringer of Oblivion named Chiaroscuro hid the capsule so the tribes won't be forgotten. Using a special form of ghoul in the canister, the two soldiers hallucinated the story of the tribes.

Wanting to use ghoul to conquer all the two went back to Greece to start thier conquest. However they wanted power for themselves and thus started fighting. Thu starting another war between two Ghoul users, the Nightfall family and the Brotherhood of the Dawn.

@Roxas: Ah, Seppuku, the honorable way of hiding your failures.

No, I don't, actually. I heard it from someone here, whom I cannot remember.

I just thought I'd use the word, is all.

Also, that story is quite interesting. I like how you added a touch of reality to an otherwise fictional story.

Archived