Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Mix is JAPAN ONLY!? (Yes' date=' I JUST realized this)

I'll never be able to play it... plus I dont feel like going on eBay to buy it. My mother abhors online shopping anyway >_>

BTW, I'm on Proud Mode now and I'm trying to keep my level low just to challenge myself.

[/quote']

Yes, it's Japan only, but you can either put english voices on, or mute the game to get extra cutsenes that aren't dubbed.

What is another game you guys think I should play for the PS2?

(Note: My mother wont let me get any rated 'M' games even though I'm 17 >_>)

I expect many GOOD answers to this question when I get back from work @10. You all have 6 hours. Failure will result in erasure... or death. Whichever sounds cooler to you...

What is another game you guys think I should play for the PS2?

(Note: My mother wont let me get any rated 'M' games even though I'm 17 >_>)

I expect many GOOD answers to this question when I get back from work @10. You all have 6 hours. Failure will result in erasure... or death. Whichever sounds cooler to you...

All the amazing anime simulator games that are in Japan~

Though, never buy School Days. 0.e

Anyhow, if you don't wanna go through the trouble, then I recommend Final Fantasy X.

That game is a ton of fun~ Tidus and Yuna are a win.

All the Persona games are great too.

@Luxy:

Persona 3 and 4 are, in my opinion, better then the KH series. But it involves grinding.

Lots and lots of grinding.

Other then that, their amazing storyline and great gameplay are executed perfectly, and a definite buy for any JRGP fan. They also have an original system called 'Social Links' which are basically minor storylines into the bigger story, that actually effects the main story. If that makes any sense. xD

Anyway, they're also done quite well, and it almost gives it a dating-sim-esque feel to it. Great games. Buy them.

Final Fantasy XII is an obvious choice you shouldn't pass up.

And if you like dancing, I believe there's one or two DDR games for it.

Do you have any Final Fantasy games? I don't have any' date=' but I heard they're good.

[/quote']

Get one. Now. Despite me only having like..........two.......I plan on getting some ds FF games I've heard of. I expect great things, judging from the two FF games I've played.

IIIIII'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk

@Luxy:

Persona 3 and 4 are' date=' in my opinion, better then the KH series. But it involves grinding.

Lots and lots of grinding.

Other then that, their amazing storyline and great gameplay are executed perfectly, and a definite buy for any JRGP fan. They also have an original system called 'Social Links' which are basically minor storylines into the bigger story, that actually effects the main story. If that makes any sense. xD

Anyway, they're also done quite well, and it almost gives it a dating-sim-esque feel to it. Great games. Buy them.

Final Fantasy XII is an obvious choice you shouldn't pass up.

And if you like dancing, I believe there's one or two DDR games for it.

[/quote']

If you hadn't requested FF12, I would have had to kill you considering that Persona's-3 and 4 are rated M, and the fact that I hate DDR >_>

Be happy that I'm letting you live. =D

xD He already beat FFX. I think.

@DD: Setsuwa is more advanced than that, then. The better RPers on the site regularly post Thousand+ word posts, and I've seen the occasional post even reaching up into the 2000s.

Not to mention the quality of a lot of the RPers there is beyond exceptional.

@Lux: Yes, XII is the next FF you should play. If you haven't played KH1 yet, you oculd do thatm but it's a considerable downgrade from playing KH2.

STAR OCEAN.

Aside from FFKH, Star Ocean is the easily the best thing I've ever seen come out of Square Enix. Specifically, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (Star ocean 3).

Well, I am making a short story that takes place in The Medieval Times. The times of mystic spells, everlasting curses, and dragons of fiery destruction.

It's getting to the good part. Discuss writing pieces you've made.

inb4"DOOD, dat didn't happin in da Mideevilz Tymez!!!1!"becauseIknowthat,thatjusthappensinMedievalstories.

xD He already beat FFX. I think.

@DD: Setsuwa is more advanced than that' date=' then. The better RPers on the site regularly post Thousand+ word posts, and I've seen the occasional post even reaching up into the 2000s.

[/quote']

Not completely true, people post much more tahn their minimum. We have RPers on a scale of 1500-3000 considering our betters, the rest of the people on the site happen to post around 300-1000 words a day.

My largest post was 1800+, though I don't go on that often, I participate in a few site events...

Oh yeah, I've posted HUGE RP posts. There were like........so like.......yeah THAT long.

Top that. I dare you.

and I see my topic has ignored, and I figured it would be active considering you are all intellegant, and since you can RP well (I've never RP'd seriously, like "SRSLY", so I go about 8-12 lines, sometimes more, sometimes a tad less.) I figured you would all be able to make great stories and writing pieces.

The funny thing is, most of you have not shown to have the RPing skills anywhere close to what you claim to have.

Of the active members in this group, only Roxas and Zex can really RP as well as they claim to.

Well, and me, but that's only because I don't claim to be able to RP very well at all anyway.

Archived