Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I saw your offer. No, it's fine. They're just Roleplay mods, and I think they'll do a fine job.

@Lar's theme: Creepy and epic.

@Zex's themes: Awesome, and Nex was right.

Since I'm indecisive and jealous, I've picked new themes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCf9faVi5PI

I'm listening to all three of these at the same time, and it's awesome.

I might have multiple since I seem to have three modos:

A happy annoying one

A shy one that focus on what I am doing and little else.

A self hating one that is aware of all my flaws and wants me to be reminded of it (usually emerges if I did something wrong).

I don't know which song would fit those so Future Soon is pretty much the closest one.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Kobold

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: Every Final Fantasy' date=' Kingdom hearts 1 2 and chain, Parasite eve, forget what else.

[/quote']

Just putting that out here to remind those of you who are supposed to approve of me. Excluding Roxas cause he already has.

I am above the law~

xD You're just moving through the game' date=' aren't you? I always take things easy, do as much as I can at a time before moving on. =3 Let's me enjoy it more.

But hey, some people enjoy blitzing through a game, so yeah.

[/quote']

You are? O_O

You must be a celebrity. Let me guess, Lindsey Lohan?

I'll give you guys some piece and leave setsuwa alone.

I had an idea I was working on (until the book evil genius dstracted me). If you want to know then I will have to be pm'd since I have school.

Basically if you heard of Healthylunch's war of the card fic (about two trbes who almsot killed eachother with magic and the war continues with yugioh). While it isn't rated that well mine is simillar (and inspired from his) except the tribes were in the fertile cresent before mesopotamia. The tribe leaders were afflictid with the kami sickness, which caused feverous dreams that lead to a freghting jump in technology. The tribes are remarkably different ad get into a war due to a conflict between thier laws. However thanks to the old tribe leaders (the infected ones) a drug known as ghoul emerged and made the war bloodier than any other. Ghoul lets the user make illusons (mainly monsters due to the chemicals making them easier) which had the power to injure (since the mind would make the injuries real). Since ghoul lasted a few minutes and taking more then one in a span of one hour led to horrible consenquences (you hallucinateanytme you aren't taking the drug) death tolls were enormus.

Eventually everyone was wiped out by a extremist group that had menbers on both sides, increasing thier powers through an overdose (however due to a affair and person hdng ther chld from war, both tribes continued at least gentically). One extremist however recorded the life of both tribes and transsferred it to a special ghoul (which caused a person to hallucinate what the maker wanted) then placed it in a time capusle so the tribes wouldn't be forgotten.

The capusle was discovered by two deserters in Alexander the great's army. Both wanted to use ghoul to rule the world and formed two factions. The only reason they haven't conqured the world yet is because they are fighting each other.

Archived