Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roxas' date=' that vid was bad. Uliwhatever acts emotionless, no internal conflict (the only time he might have been conflicted was at death). Plus he never liked her, he only saw her as someone that Aizen wanted kept alive. So the song doesn't fit him at all. He even looked like he could care less in the video.

The cherry blossom person would have been way more suited with the conflict of having to aid in the execution of Rukia.

[/quote']

That is true, but the song is still awesome.

Roxas' date=' that vid was bad. Uliwhatever acts emotionless, no internal conflict (the only time he might have been conflicted was at death). Plus he never liked her, he only saw her as someone that Aizen wanted kept alive. So the song doesn't fit him at all. He even looked like he could care less in the video.

The cherry blossom person would have been way more suited with the conflict of having to aid in the execution of Rukia.

[/quote']

Eh, I don't know about that Roxas.

[/quote']

True.

[/quote']

Eh, I don't know about that Roxas.

Blasphemy!

Okay' date=' I just saw that Shadius and Rinne were both promoted to RP Mods. Would someone like to act as my punching bag so that I may vent my rage?

[/quote']

Um, is it wrong to say that I suddenly wet my pants in glee and surprise?

Hey, Demy, go in front of Roxas. He has a cookie for you.

Cookiez? 8O For me? I lurv Cookiez! :3

@Zex: I will keep that in mind =)

But as for now, I'm playing KH 358/2 Days.

I cant help it, I NEED to play it again xD

Oh and you all remember Trickmaster right? Well he's back, and he splits himself into two...

(Actually, the KHwiki calls the new trickmaster "Parade Preformer")

Archived