Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only read about two sentences of Zex's post' date=' and understood it.

I guess that just shows that me, Zex, Sakuya, Roxas, and Davok really are the only intelligent ones here. =p

[/quote']

I resent that! D:

I just don't have a clue what he's talking about; because I can't get off my lazy ass and even start Final Fantasy =p

I guess that just shows that me, Zex, Sakuya, Roxas, and Davok really are the only intelligent ones here. =p

[/quote']

Awwwwwwww....

I'm not on the list.

I didn't understand some parts of Zex's thing but that is since I don't know what Eccentric does and what the swanky armor is. (If it is the auto-med/auto-phoniex what does she wear before.)

Also I don't remenber what auto med does. Auto phoenix automaticly uses a phoenix down whenever it will work, but does auto-med require items or does it let you instantly cure the party's status alignments for no cost?

If so that is cheap.

Anyway I have the perfect strategy for Seymour Omnis. Grand Summon Anima, overdrive. My friend oneshotted Seymour with this.

How anticlimatic huh?

I actually did terrible in FFX and gave up since I didn't have the items or stats to beat him (I rushed to much). And I was under the belif backtracking was impossible (since it would have made no storyline sense at that point). Then I let my friend play on my console and he won.

[/quote']

*cough* *cough*

Anyway, I've never played FFX so I can't help anyone with it.

I can, however, help with FFXII. =D

HEY! I understood what Zex said! I just dont have Holy or any items in order to customize the stuff, so that strategy is not going to work...

NEW TOPIC!: What is your theme song?

THIS IS MINE-

Actually, I have more than one, but this is the first one that popped in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDiDK_yBCw0
It's gonna be the future soon, I won't always be this way. When teh things that make me weak and strange get enjineered away. It's gonna be the future soon, never seen quite so clear. When my heart is breaking I can close my eyes and it's already here.

@Nexev: Yes, that's the swanky armor. Just have Rikku wear anything when the battle starts - it doesn't matter. The only reason is because if she's equipped with the Auto-Med armor at the start, then she'll just cure herself as soon as Yuna zombifies her. So you have Yuna do the job, then switch the armor she's wearing to the stuff she'll need for the battle.

Auto-Phoenix - When 1 or more party members dies, if the one with Auto-Phoenix is still alive, they will automatically use one of the phoenix downs in your inventory to revive 1 (or occasionally both) of your party members without wasting a turn.

Auto-med - when the user or their teammates suffers a status ailment, the user will utomatically use an appropriate healing agent in your inventory. If multiple ailments are afflicted, the user will use a remedy, if any are to be had. The user will prioritize healing themselves over healing their teammates if all of them are afflicted at once.

Also, that Anima thing only works if you overpower your Aeons by grinding with Yuna / using all your spheres on them. I like the international version, because they remedy this by powering your Aeons down slightly. Anima can still one-shot Seymour, but it will take a lot more grinding than before.

@Lux: Getting those customize options is easy. I Do hope you're using Steal as often as possible? Seriously, that's Rikku's third-biggest use in the story mode (the second being customizing and the biggest being mixing).

Seeing as how she's the only character with steal until you start grid-breaking, it's pretty obvious what she's supposed to be used for. All the best Customize options need to be stolen.

So here's what you do: Go to Gagazet and get into random encounters (on the mountain, not in the cave), and every time you encounter the Madragora class enemies (I forget what they're called, specifically), steal from them. There is a chance of getting remedies from them. Sometimes you'll just get antidotes though.

You can also steal remedies from Malboros in the Calm Lands. They have a low encounter rate, so buy a capture weapon from the monster arena, encounter a Malboro, and capture it. Then just go fight it in the arena again and again and steal remedies from it. This is also safer, as if it manages to kill you (damn bad breath), you won't Game Over.

Anyway, once you have 20 remedies, you can use them to customize Auto-Med onto a piece of Armor.

As for Auto-Phoenix, that's harder. You need 20 Mega Phoenixes in order to customize that, and those aren't easy to come by. However, the Machina on gagazet (both on the mountain and in the cave) have the highest wild drop rate for mega Phoenixes in the game, and are incredibly easy to kill (you get a free item, too, since you just use steal to kill them xD).

As long as the four-legged variety is in the Machina Party, you have a chance of scoring anywhere from 1-4 Mega Phoenixes. If you encounter a troop of the 2-legged variety, though, just run, they aren't worth your time.

Anyway, yeah, that's how you customize those options.

After you beat Yunalesca, you get the Airship. You can use that to go back to the Bikanel Desert. Bear that in mind, because when Rikku learns Bribe, she can use it to get Mega Phoenixes from the common Alcyone in the Desert.

Roxas, that vid was bad. Uliwhatever acts emotionless, no internal conflict (the only time he might have been conflicted was at death). Plus he never liked her, he only saw her as someone that Aizen wanted kept alive. So the song doesn't fit him at all. He even looked like he could care less in the video.

The cherry blossom person would have been way more suited with the conflict of having to aid in the execution of Rukia.

Archived