Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Lady Yunalesca is really ticking me off. For the first time EVER, I chucked my game controler.

Yes, the first time I've chucked ANY game controler.

So she turned me into a zombie and I tried to be clever with the Mega Pheonix because I cant restore MP as a zombie, Yuna was out of MP, and she was also knocked out. So I decide, hey, I'm never going to finish off that creepy Medusa head without my spells. So I have zombified Rikku use Mega Pheonix which KO's her and Auron and revives Yuna. Then I was going to use a Pheonix Down on one of them so they could use an MP recovery on Yuna, cause I like having more than one person fighting... But Medusalesca used that Instant death thing on Yuna >_>

I'm giving up for awhile because I HATE having to listen to the dialouge. I wish you could skip it like in KH...

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are discussing FFX, correct?

CLICHE ADVICE TIME!!

Practice makes perfect losers. Hack the game.

Try try again. Until you eventually give up and use a walkthrough.

An apple a day keeps the One-Hit killing n00bs away.

Cheaters always win and winners always cheat.

I think I got those right.

First of all, Lux, it really makes a difference if you customize Auto-Med onto someone and buy some Holy Waters. Ruins Yunalesca's Zombifying day.

Does Yuna (or anyone else) have Holy yet? Because it's a good idea if she does.

It also really helps if you keep an eye on the ATB bar, and keep a good look at when Yunalesca's turn is coming up (and do everything you can to delay her/haste your own turns). When she's in Medusa head mode, I advice you Summon your Aeons to block her if you're really having that much trouble.

As for megadeath, you just need to pray you get lucky.

Don't do ANY healing, at all, when you're a Zombie. Just let yourself be attacked. Hell eater doesn't do that much damage, anyway.

If you customize Auto-Phoenix onto the same person with Auto-Med, then Megadeath is the only move Yunalesca can possibly use to deal you a game over.

Well he wasn't that hard for my friend, I think he beat him in one or two tries.

Had to reset the game 12 times to beat the blitzball thing.

I think he used spheres to magic Yuna learn black magic, (which she is extremly powerful with especially when she learns Holy).

Since he spent time getting Nirvana she can cast holy for 1 mp, meaning that she can kill effortlessly.

The trick is to not heal 1 zombie, Megadeath doesn't work on zombies.

...I'm only at the part where you find out Tidus' father was not only an emotionally abusive bastard, but also a freaky fish thing. I haven't been playing it much. Dx

So, I can't help ya' there. =/ Maybe do some grinding? That's what I end up doing if I can't beat a boss, and it usually works. xD

Yes, that's another way to do it Nex. Unfortunately, leaving a character as a Zombie can also be dangerous, as more than likely, they will have Regen on them at all times, and will slowly approach death's door.

The absolute most efficient way I ever defeated Yunalesca was:

Rikku with Auto-Med and Auto-Phoenix armor

Tidus with Auto-Phoenix armor

Yuna with a Zombiestrike weapon

Everything else is up to the customizer.

Anyhow, Tidus uses Hastega immediately, while Rikku sets the party up with a desire Mix (I was fond of Eccentric, personally). Rikku starts out equipped with some random armor. Yuna uses her turn to hit Rikku (high ACR is necessary), so that we don't wait on Yunalesca to turn her into a zombie.

Rikku equips swanky armor. And now the battle is easy. Anytime Ynalesca zombifies someone, Rikku auto-meds them back to normal. Anytime someone dies, Rikku auto-phoenixes them. If Rikku dies, Tidus brings her back (and then you need to quickly zombifie her again).

Meanwhile, you're safe from Game Over, as Megadeath won't kill Zombie Rikku, and no other attack can kill you as long as you have Auto-Phoenix.With Eccentric active, meanwhile (which Rikku should recast often), you get super Overdrive, which lets Tidus unload on Slice n' Dice and Blitz Ace (if you have it), and let's Yuna build up some Grand Summoning.

To combat Regen being cast on Rikku, you can just set Reflect on her to make it bounce off and hit Yunalesca, which Yuna can then reflect.

So in this strategy, Tidus is your primary attacker, Yuna should be Holy Backup, as well as curative/buff support, and Rikku should be the primary party support for "useful antics".

Sakuya, go play more X.

@Death Dealer: No. I don't leave my house.

Too late now. I left like three hours ago.

I was at Pennsylvania once for a bit of a visit, and I came across some very strange shops.

There were stores such as a place where a Greatful Deadhead just threw up in it, and a store that sold nothing but spicy stuff (belive me, I went to town in that place. XD)

There was another peculiar shop called "Love Saves the Day."

The place freaked me out, but I wonder...

Hey, Lar, you ever been in there?

There were many oddities inside, and some were just plain psychotic and, well, I would need someone to see it to actually believe it.

Anyway, sorry for the lessened activity.

Going on vacation...

You guys are all very clever and intelligent.

The funny thing is that I skimmed through and hardly even read most of what you said (more of ignorance of the subject matter on my part)' date=' yet could still understand your statement. >.<

Nobody likes sarcasm, eh? xD[/color']

Archived