Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

...FF movie? Oh gawd. not that awful "Spirits Within" movie is it?

@Rox: xD If anything, I think that it adds tension to the whole story. It'd be too cliche if she kissed him first, or didn't kiss Seymoure, or hell, BOTH. It makes it more believable, frankly.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lux: It's really no surprise that Riku was the final boss. Hell, the surprise is that it's not Ansem Riku.

@DD: Cloud of Darkness?

@Zex: Screw cliches, I like it that way. And really, I had no problem with Spirits Within, but that was probably because I was very young and had little to no understanding of Final Fantasy.

Hey guys. Sorry for inactivity, but I've got stuff to do now. I haven't had time to go onto YCM.

So, I just wanted to apologize.

I am making a cool short story made in the medieval times about a golden (the lids are gold, not the glass itself or you couldn't see the sand) hourglass that can grant wishes, and two brothers of royal blood.

Discuss the writing pieces you wrote.

IT'S TODAY'S DAILY DOUBLE!

I have just had two plates (large, mind you) of sphagetti, two LARGE pieces of french bread, and 1 1/3 of a glass of milk. All inhaled in five minutes.

discuss your large meals.

Just when to golden Corral for dinner and the dude giving me my chicken gave me 2 big plates worth of chiken. My mom said "throw it in my soup. I don't like it anyway." I felt sick after eating the rest of the chiken and the rest of my food and the chicken.

I might get 358/2 days, but i'll acually have to see a trailer for it though.

They're all the same to me. I might get 358/2 days' date=' but i'll acually have to see a trailer for it though.

[/quote']

The trailer to me is great.

I'm still wondering if we can play as each Organization XIII member, I'm just to lazy to Google it.

We can.

Riku and King Mickey is playable as well.

Thank God.

Riku will be fun.

My First 5 Playlist:

Roxas

Riku

Xemnas Mansex

Xaldin

Larxene

Archived