Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul Eater is just a rip-off of the genre established by Yu Yu Hakusho' date=' which Bleach rips off as well. It's too ecchi for my taste.

[/quote']

Bleh! I don't like rip offs of any superior anime show.

On that note. Roxas has 100 Internetz. I have given myself an internet. NOW I have 1/10 the internets Roxas has.

Well guys, this will be my last post until this weekend. I finally have a life, and I won't be on as much, except on weekends.

Rox, you have reached a new level of win. As soon as I get the time, I will give you any wish. No wishing for more wishes.

I know nothing of what you guys are talking about, so I'm going to start a new one, as a tribute to Roxas.

Discuss trends and fads.

Who likes TWEWY quote I put in my sig?

Also, I'm at the point where Yuna falls off the building/tower thing. And, EWWW! She kissed Seymore!!!

Also, everyone likes to target my Blue Lion/Tiger character... It's like they want his pelt...

I only use him as a furry-meat-shield because he's my worst character >_>

Also' date=' I'm at the point where Yuna falls off the building/tower thing. [b']And, EWWW! She kissed Seymore!!![/b]

Also, everyone likes to target my Blue Lion/Tiger character... It's like they want his pelt...

For confirming to me that this did in fact happen, you shall be castrated. Had Tidus and Yuna kissed prior to this, you would be spared.

Also' date=' I'm at the point where Yuna falls off the building/tower thing. [b']And, EWWW! She kissed Seymore!!![/b]

For confirming to me that this did in fact happen, you shall be castrated. Had Tidus and Yuna kissed prior to this, you would be spared.

W8 wut? Why!?

Hey! She was FORCED to! Cut the poor girl a break! As if being forced to marry your arch enemy wasn't enough torture?

I believe the statute of limitations on mild FFX spoilers has long since expired, so yeah. However, Lux, not everyone here has played it yet. So please do be careful about how much you spoil. =o

Also, Rikku is my favorite FF character. ever. So yeah. xD Glad you like her.

...it's a real shame about X-2 though...

If any of you are interested in hearing James Taylor's take on FFX and Tidus (James Taylor is Tidus' VA), then watch this:

=3 I enjoyed it, but I'm just a VA nut, so yeah. I automatically love hearing about people's approach to Voice Acting and how they get into a character's head.

I've played enough of Ratchet and Clank, and I have to say James Arnold Taylor is very good.

And Zex, I've seen a lot of things involving a girl being forced to marry someone they hate, but she either kisses the hero before that or never kisses her fiancee. I absolutely love to see the hero and the main girl give each other their first kiss, and anything that prevents that sends me into an unstoppable rage.

Ok heres the final FINAL battle music for KH 358/2 Days
[spoiler][spoiler=Are you sure?][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjANATnIefM&feature=related[/url][/spoiler][/spoiler]

The title of it also tells who the FINAL boss is.
It really doesnt ruin the game by listening, rather, it gives you somthing to look forword to...

Archived