Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I don't trust any reviewer. I prefer to gauge my own opinion of a game, thank you very much.

One of my favorite games of all time was given a 4 out of 10 by some reviewer I fail to remember.

Some people even gave TWEWY a bad review. So yeah, I never trust reviewers.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One I force my parents to let me spend 170 something dollars out of my 300$ paycheck, (That all went into savings) I will buy a PSP and Dissidia.

I will also play as Kefka first. I still think he is the most B.A. villan in Final Fantasy.

Seriously, how can you beat a sadistic clown that pretty much destroyed the world?

Random guy: *cough*Larxene*cough*

Me: Damn you! >=^C

Lux, how can your parents tell you how to spend YOUR money? You're the one who worked for it.

Also, I really, really HATE to point this out, but Sephiroth practically destroyed the world too (it was technically halted, but the close call ruined much of the planet and unleashed viral disease upon it).

=/ But yeah, Kefka is still cooler. So is Seymour. xD And Seymour didn't even destroy the world (although he certainly wanted to).

I don't trust any reviewer. I prefer to gauge my own opinion of a game' date=' thank you very much.

One of my favorite games of all time was given a 4 out of 10 by some reviewer I fail to remember.

Some people even gave TWEWY a bad review. So yeah, I never trust reviewers.

[/quote']

I agree, I read reviews sometimes but they don't stop me from buying the games they review.

Dude, what are you not getting? Spoilers for this game do not exit. It doesn't matter if there are Japanese people on Youtube, because the game is not out in Japan yet. And it will not be for a good while.

As such, there are no Spoilers for BBS, and there's no way you could know of any.

Archived