• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm heading over to Gamestop now to pick up Dissidia. =p

I'll probably play as Jecht' date=' Kefka, or Squall first~

[/quote']

Seymour Guado is not in this game.

I know.

I had just remembered that shortly after leaving my house.

I just thought of Seymour since he was the main villain of the game.

He still would've been better than Jecht anyway.

I'm heading over to Gamestop now to pick up Dissidia. =p

I'll probably play as Jecht' date=' Kefka, or Squall first~

[/quote']

Seymour Guado is not in this game.

I know.

I had just remembered that shortly after leaving my house.

I just thought of Seymour since he was the main villain of the game.

He still would've been better than Jecht anyway.

Nyeah hah hah hah hah!

But you do have a point here. Seymour is slightly better than Jecht. However, adding him into the game would add a little dilemma.

Okay, so now I'm really pissed off.

My older brother "borrowed" my PSP a couple weeks ago. I got it back yesterday, but I didn't try playing it or anything.

So then I went and got Dissidia about half an hour ago, and when I turned on my PSP, my brother erased all my data, changed all my settings, and overall funked it up.

So after spending 5 minutes wasting my time to fix most of it, I tried playing Dissidia.

Well, it turned out that either my game was broken, or my PSP was broken. That, or some mysterious combination of the two that allows my PSP to play every other game, but not Dissidia for some reason.

So now I need to go get a new copy of Dissidia, and if it still doesn't work properly, a new PSP altogether.

Which I'm NOT funking paying for. I'll make sure my parents get my brother to buy me a new one.

Okay' date=' so now I'm really pissed off.

My older brother "borrowed" my PSP a couple weeks ago. I got it back yesterday, but I didn't try playing it or anything.

So then I went and got Dissidia about half an hour ago, and when I turned on my PSP, my brother erased all my data, changed all my settings, and overall f***ed it up.

So after spending 5 minutes wasting my time to fix most of it, I tried playing Dissidia.

Well, it turned out that either my game was broken, or my PSP was broken. That, or some mysterious combination of the two that allows my PSP to play every other game, but not Dissidia for some reason.

So now I need to go get a new copy of Dissidia, and if it still doesn't work properly, a new PSP altogether.

Which I'm NOT f***ing paying for. I'll make sure my parents get my brother to buy me a new one.

[/quote']

I wish you the best of luck getting the game to work, Larxene.

So then I went and got Dissidia about half an hour ago, and when I turned on my PSP, my brother erased all my data, changed all my settings, and overall f***ed it up.

Which I'm NOT f***ing paying for. I'll make sure my parents get my brother to buy me a new one.

[/quote']

I woulda went on a rampage...

Also it did'nt just hit me till now but, you change avatars alot.

[/quote']

I have it set to change them at random.

[/quote']

I have it set to change them at random.

Huh, well that's something good to know.

[/quote']

Thats really terrible, Larxene. Sounds like my brother when I played KH2. He deleted my data and I was at lvl. 99 and almost finished the game.

=/ Dat really sucks, Lar.

@XIII and some newer members who may not know this: Please stop quoting so much. -_- If it's obvious who you're talking to, and especially what you're talking about, you don't need to quote. Seriously, quoting is ever only necessary when the topic of conversation has changed, but you still want to address an old topic.

And even then, you can just use the '@' symbol.

You changed your reservation to 358/2 days. Thats even cooler' date=' and your still lucky.

[/quote']

No, I didn't.

Ok' date=' Roxas. I took that "[i']thing[/i]" out of my avi. It this any better?

Yes, that is. Sorry, but I simply cannot stand Crow. Divine FTW.

So, I made an even bigger epic fail than last night. I had decided to audition for my school's production of Dracula, but then my brother and dad showed up. I had my cell off, so no one in my family new where the hell I was. Since they're all so stressed out, I have to wait yet another day to get Dissidia.

You changed your reservation to 358/2 days. Thats even cooler' date=' and your still lucky.

[/quote']

No, I didn't.

Ok' date=' Roxas. I took that "[i']thing[/i]" out of my avi. It this any better?

Yes, that is. Sorry, but I simply cannot stand Crow. Divine FTW.

So, I made an even bigger epic fail than last night. I had decided to audition for my school's production of Dracula, but then my brother and dad showed up. I had my cell off, so no one in my family new where the hell I was. Since they're all so stressed out, I have to wait yet another day to get Dissidia.

It's not that bad of a fail. You just have to wait another day. I mean, someone's life can't be completely centered around games and the internet. You have other things to look forward too.....right?

I decided that since I am not a hardcore FF fan (nor have I played most of the games the characters feature in) I decided not to get dissidia.

Since I trust game informer and they stated a disregard for the fighting system (If a fighting game can't even be good at fighting it becomes meaningless to me).

Archived