Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Kay.

So my parents are gonna be back any minute from their weekend away.

I'll probably get grounded indefinitely as soon as they get home.

So yeah.

Bai~

Why?

Holy Shiznit. DISSIDIA is coming out TOMORROW?!

NEW TOPIC IN HONOR OF DISSIDIA!!!

Who is the first character you will use in Dissidia?

Cecil, obviously.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Jacoby

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2

Ah' date=' didn't notice this. I give my approval, but wait for Lar and Zex. And get that [i']thing[/i] off of your avatar.

Mind If I re-join Roxas' date=' Larxene, or Zeaxion

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): The Night Rider

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2 (Soon 352/2 Days and Birth by Sleep)

[/quote']

Ah yes, you; I removed you for inactivity. You should learn to stay active, but I give my approval.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Jacoby

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2

Ah' date=' didn't notice this. I give my approval, but wait for Lar and Zex. And get that [i']thing[/i] off of your avatar.

Mind If I re-join Roxas' date=' Larxene, or Zeaxion

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): The Night Rider

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: KH1 & 2 (Soon 352/2 Days and Birth by Sleep)

[/quote']

Ah yes, you; I removed you for inactivity. You should learn to stay active, but I give my approval.

Thanks, I kinda got out of Square Inix for a bit, but now I like it agian and I will try my best to stay active.

It wasn't.

Considering how 99.9% of all people here are insane, crazy, psycopathic, or so painfully logical that they realize that human extermination is truely the best option for survival of life as a whole (since we kill so many living things unnessacerily or for issues unrelated to survival) it would be quite logical to presume that sanity is an insult. After all that means your boring, comparitivly average, and- enough in many societies to completly outcast you- you are different.

Lamentable isn't it, the fact that you can keep it together is why you must be teared apart.

Great, I forget whether or not I was joking.

It wasn't.

Considering how 99.9% of all people here are insane' date=' crazy, psycopathic, or so painfully logical that they realize that human extermination is truely the best option for survival of life as a whole (since we kill so many living things unnessacerily or for issues unrelated to survival) it would be quite logical to presume that sanity is an insult. After all that means your boring, comparitivly average, and- enough in many societies to completly outcast you- you are different.

Lamentable isn't it, the fact that you can keep it together is why you must be teared apart.

[/quote']

Well, that just about eliminated 30 of my Brain Cells 0.o

It wasn't.

Considering how 99.9% of all people here are insane' date=' crazy, psycopathic, or so painfully logical that they realize that human extermination is truely the best option for survival of life as a whole (since we kill so many living things unnessacerily or for issues unrelated to survival) it would be quite logical to presume that sanity is an insult. After all that means your boring, comparitivly average, and- enough in many societies to completly outcast you- you are different.

[/quote']

Exactly.

I don't need any more insane people trying to claim they're more insane than I am.

It wasn't.

[/quote']

I'm such an outcast. TT_TT

That's probably because you killed everyone you knew and loved in order to eliminate any emotions of guilt and suffering when your immortal life outlives them.

I'm such an outcast. TT_TT

What are you even talking about, Demyx? >.<

I like pizza puddles! :O

Well, I made yet another epic fail. The GameStop that I had reserved Dissidia at was closed, and apparently the midnight launch was not only at another GameStop, but for Batman: Arkham Asylum. I could have bought Dissidia and changed my reservation to 358/2 Days, but my Fridge Brilliance took too long for me to realize this.

Not that it matters' date=' seeing as how they've already gained 2/3, but I approve them as well.

=O I'ma play as Tina first in Dissidia. Obviously. But only because I already mastered her. xD

Although I'll also frequently play as Tidus, Cecil, and Kefka.

[/quote']

how is dissidia's battle system gonna play out?

@Lux: >=3 You find favor with me.

@FFR: I've already explained it. Your character has two kinds of attacks - a non-damaging Thievery attack, and a damaging attack. The thievery attack steals your opponent's bravery. The damage attack does damage to your opponent equal to the amount of bravery you have. If you steal all of your opponent's bravery, they are broken and have to wait for a bit for it to restore itself. Whenever you successfully damage your opponent, your bravery goes back down to its default amount.

So it's pretty simple. Also, like SSB, the direction you press (relative to your opponent) as well as your airborn/groundborn status, determine what attack you will use (weather it be a thievery attack or damage attack). You can also customize what attacks you want for which direction, and level those attacks up in story mode.

Finally, X lets you jump, triangle lets you do special actions (like running up walls or skating on rails), and pressing R + X let's you dodge.

It wasn't.

Considering how 99.9% of all people here are insane' date=' crazy, psychopathic, or so painfully logical that they realize that human extermination is truly the best option for survival of life as a whole (since we kill so many living things unnecessarily or for issues unrelated to survival) it would be quite logical to presume that sanity is an insult. After all that means your boring, comparatively average, and- enough in many societies to completely outcast you- you are different.

[/quote']

Exactly.

I don't need any more insane people trying to claim they're more insane than I am.

Nyeah heh heh heh heh heh! Ah! The illusion called insanity. How touching. Such a shame that it's not those who are insane trying to more insane than other, but it's those who are insane trying to be more sane in an insane world.

@Lux: >=3 You find favor with me.

@FFR: I've already explained it. Your character has two kinds of attacks - a non-damaging Thievery attack' date=' and a damaging attack. The thievery attack steals your opponent's bravery. The damage attack does damage to your opponent equal to the amount of bravery you have. If you steal all of your opponent's bravery, they are broken and have to wait for a bit for it to restore itself. Whenever you successfully damage your opponent, your bravery goes back down to its default amount.

So it's pretty simple. Also, like SSB, the direction you press (relative to your opponent) as well as your airborn/groundborn status, determine what attack you will use (weather it be a thievery attack or damage attack). You can also customize what attacks you want for which direction, and level those attacks up in story mode.

Finally, X lets you jump, triangle lets you do special actions (like running up walls or skating on rails), and pressing R + X let's you dodge.

[/quote']

ah ok, sounds good.

Archived