Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy belated Birthday.

@Nexev on previous page: =/ I never said Sephiroth WAS God. Just that he isn't a bad character. As for what gamemaster said, I don't care. -.- I could care less about his opinion, mostly because he's arrogant and thinks he's right about everything.

Well, my day yesterday was rather awful. I spent probably ten hours working through the day trying to get my install program to work correctly, and in the end, when I finally got the installer to work, the data files were corrupted. Yay.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.

Candle Jack shall never interrupt my senteces. Because me and Candle Jack are tight.

I- we.

Oh, shut up.

Anyway, we-

Thank you.

Stop interrupting me, okay? We're doing absolutely nothing.

By the way, because I'm bored and there's nothing better to do, I'm going on a Lovecraft marathon. I've just read The Tomb, and I'll start reading Dagon momentarily.

I don't know enough KH fans to do anything special for it. Dx The only KH fans I meet are either on the internet or at Anime Conventions (where I'll probably never see them again).

I have a couple friends who like KH, but they aren't "whoah mah gawd" fans like I am.

The only Square Enix fans (or ones that play many Square games) are one of my friends (who has played Crisis Core and watched me play KH2) and and this guy at the day camp I have to go to who has a pretty good collection of FF games.

Finished reading Dagon. A Reminiscence of Dr. Samuel Johnson is next.

I'm waiting for August 25. Must have Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Dood' date=' I'm getting it tonight.

Davok' date=' you're inadvertently reminding me to finish [i']The Lightning Thief[/i].

Don't forget The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian! ;D

xD

I have Sea of Monsters. I'll get the last three later.

Archived