Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just beat Sephiroth and got Fenrir.

I got him down to his last bar of health and he killed me. I then said "WTF!?"

The battle after that, I won. I now have greater respect for Sephiroth, but he's still overrated as hell.

On the last battle, when I had him down to 1 health bar, he hit me with Heartless Angel. He then used his Gravity Pillars of Firey Doom to try to finnish me off. I dodged and hoped my MP bar would reload fast enough. When his Fire Pillars were done I thought to myself: "Shart, well now I'm dead..." But he used his Fire Pillars a SECOND time. I then thought: "God you're stupid..." So then I had enough time to go to Items and grab a healing item. He then Bombarded me with his Meteors which I got hit with, but luckily my MP bar was full so I used Curaga. He then flung me into the air (Which I believe I'm the only person who LOVES when he does that because I can recover fast enough and hit him with combos before he hits me) and I recovered and combo'd his ass in the air FTW.

Also, why is Fenrir stronger than Ultima!?

@Skuldur: Well, Ultima having a better effect is kinda opinionated, since having Negative Combo and Fenrir equipped let's you do a quick, 1 hit combo that does good damage fairly quickly. I still prefer Ultima, however, just because I love it's design. xD And the effect isn't bad, either.

When I beat Sephy for the first time, I was playing on Normal at level 61, I think. I forget what I had equipped, but Final was maxed, and Valor was level 2 or 3, I forget.

Ideally, it's better to just avoid getting hit in the air to begin with. But if he does get you, I always preferred Aerial Recovering into a mid-air Reflect - he'd damage himself, and then I'd combo him.

And yeah, no one ever said Seph was a bad character - just that he is overrated. If fans didn't overhype him so much, he'd still be plenty credible.

My most recent "defeating Seph" run was on my Level 1 file. =P So I've beaten him at Level 1 on Critical Mode. Yay~

...now if only I beat Marluxia. >___>

@Skul: It's annoying, right? I got mine on eBay years ago, but I couldn't actually play it until last year, when I got my swap magic and flip-top.

Ideally' date=' it's better to just avoid getting hit in the air to begin with. But if he does get you, I always preferred Aerial Recovering into a mid-air Reflect - he'd damage himself, and then I'd combo him.

[b']And yeah, no one ever said Seph was a bad character[/b] - just that he is overrated. If fans didn't overhype him so much, he'd still be plenty credible.

My most recent "defeating Seph" run was on my Level 1 file. =P So I've beaten him at Level 1 on Critical Mode. Yay~

...now if only I beat Marluxia. >___>

@Skul: It's annoying, right? I got mine on eBay years ago, but I couldn't actually play it until last year, when I got my swap magic and flip-top.

@Nexev: SEPHIROTH IS NOT GOD. Dear Gods' date=' he's barely passable as any sort of villain...

[/quote']

HAPPY MOTHER F*CKING BIRTHDAY TO ME! (It was honestly sh*t...)

Hope ya had a wunnerful birthday. *whimsical grin*

@Phantom Roxas: Dammit' date=' now we need county fairs where I live. >.< Except there aren't any counties! We need to have counties so I can go to a county fair, get a plastic sword, and murder everyone within a five mile radius!

Wait a minute Davok, did you just interrupt and finished my sentence?

Seriously, that wasn't even needed at that time.

You can't even kill anyone with a plastic sword!

Oh, fudge you. :twisted:

Archived