Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

well, almost all the organization members have been taken. And there aren't really any good heartless left. i don't want to go for World of Chaos and phantom is taken. Since I still like Saix, i could go for Mushroom Heartless #7, but then since he can't attack and isn't very hard to beat, i wish i could be Lingering Sentiment

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well' date=' almost all the organization members have been taken. And there aren't really any good heartless left. i don't want to go for World of Chaos and phantom is taken. Since I still like Saix, i could go for Mushroom Heartless #7, but then since he can't attack and isn't very hard to beat, i wish i could be Lingering Sentiment

[/quote']

He doesn't have a lingering sentiment, and that would only be a lame excuse to let multiple people be the same character. It would neutralize the importance of the title Lunar Divider.

You COULD be a squire if you really want, since I double as Zexion's knight their are bound to be squires.

Second favorite would be... alwaxfrent

Saix. Beserk ftw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

That's all I have to say.

Also Zaraki what about Predaliens?

O_O Are you trying to kill us all? O_O He's the only one who can defeat me! *hiss*

Might I request an update on my rankings please?

You did not ask by PM.

Lies. The pm was just invisible. xD I'll send one. >_>

It's okay, I'll promote you now.

NOTE: As of now, no members will be promoted until the end of the week unless I say so. All posts and PMs asking to be promoted will be ignored.

[quote='Roxas' pid='2149535' dateline='1241999477']
[quote='Zaraki Kenpachi' pid='2149494' dateline='1241998829']
Saix. Beserk ftw.

[quote='Nexev' pid='2148176' dateline='1241982605']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

That's all I have to say.

Also Zaraki what about Predaliens?
[/quote]

O_O Are you [i]trying[/i] to kill us all? O_O He's the only one who can defeat me! *hiss*

[quote='Roxas' pid='2148296' dateline='1241983820']
[quote='Zaraki Kenpachi' pid='2147611' dateline='1241978409']
Might I request an update on my rankings please?
[/quote]

You did not ask by PM.
[/quote]

Lies. The pm was just invisible. xD I'll send one. >_>
[/quote]

It's okay, I'll promote you now.

NOTE: As of now, no members will be promoted until the end of the week unless I say so. All posts and PMs asking to be promoted will be ignored.
[/quote]

=o I had just sent you a message. xD

Second Fave OXIII - Larxene

There are plenty of good Heartless Bosses. Ansem, The Guardian, Dark Thorn, Kurt Zisa, Stormrider, Groundhsaker, The Chimera, etc.

Also, Nex, you are Vexen and that is final. =o I forbid you from giving up your position for such a reason as appeasing someone else.

Second Fave OXIII - Larxene

There are plenty of good Heartless Bosses. Ansem' date=' The Guardian, Dark Thorn, Kurt Zisa, Stormrider, Groundhsaker, The Chimera, etc.

Also, Nex, you are Vexen and that is final. =o I forbid you from giving up your position for such a reason as appeasing someone else.

[/quote']

I personally think the Groundshaker (that was the big guy with the other Heartless on it's back correct?) was the most fun heartless fight.

Discuss your favorite heartless bosses. Wait, can I do that? Sorry, I apologize. I'm out of place. =/

I already stated it's Alwaxfrent. I need you to find his Somebody.

And yes he is a organization member he's a Privaron espa-I mean organization member.

My favorite heartless boss was Pot Centipede, it was annoyingly difficult for me and it's battle is uniquer than some of the others.

Fave etc: My favorite is Zexion, and my 2nd favorite is Xemnas (with Marluxia coming in at a close 3rd).

Movie: Was good, I liked seeing actual scenes rather than the gray computer base animations. I got the

Deadpool is still alive

secret ending. It had my favorite actor ever (Ryan Reynolds) which was epic.

I'm ordering pizza!

Also, I think that if we throw elite promotions around like wildfire it takes the feeling of accomplishment out of it. It is something to be earned, not a million balloons to hand out willy nilly as soon as someone asks. I'm not against new positions, I just think there should be some effort required to attain them.

And is therefore better than anyone except me Davok, ALucard (all of us are around equal footing or the battle would last longer than our patience) and The three judges of death.

Also Don Kanonji is on equal footing with Amethyst and Zaraki could probably win in an extend fight.

Archived