Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Hey' date=' guys.

I need a way to save something I planned on posting, so I can continue it later.

I'm making an RP, and the plot is REALLY long. Not only that, I need to make 13 worlds, with different themes, with names of Constellations corresponding to the theme.

Plus apps and rules.

HALP.

[/quote']

Ah, world designing, eh? ;D

Hmmm... I would recommend saving it on a word processor. Downloading MS Word or using an online one would help.

I have the window opened as we speak, and I've finished 4 worlds, and the plot. I find it quite interesting, and I also think it might make a good story.

I feel like I'm sitting on something good.

Really? ^_^ Sounds good, if you need any help just ask.

I am very good with my imagination. When I was young, I would always try and make new board games, and other games.

Thing is, back then they had major holes in them and I'd make them up as we go along. xD

I think I'll be fine, it's just that I'm going somewhere in about 15 minutes.

Also, Nex, there is a world that I think you may like.

You guys are welcome to join, and I do think I make advanced posts, but not quite as advanced as your posts. I feel I've adapted very well to the new clause. Here is an example of what I used to post like, before I knew how to actually RP.

' Zack: "Alright" '

I'm too busy making the current RP, that I can't give you a post of what I post like now.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/b]@Skuldur: Fear not' date=' my duckies, for by late tonight (latest) I'll have fully installed an application that will TRANSFORM my PS3 into a full-on, working computer. And I will be free to write again.[/b']

@Tsuki: o.o I know how that is.

@Davok: xD Yay, your mind-tenants are back.

why don't you just...you know...get a computer... =P

[/b]@Skuldur: Fear not' date=' my duckies, for by late tonight (latest) I'll have fully installed an application that will TRANSFORM my PS3 into a full-on, working computer. And I will be free to write again.[/b']

Maybe it... you know.. costs too much? =P

Well, I think it might actually be done by the end of tonight, Skuldur. I only need to make 12 worlds, because the 13th is.........well.......I can't tell you.

I've done eight? I think? Anyway, I think it will be done some time soon. I think it's a really good idea.

However, there will be a freedom problem. It might be better as a fic, which I'm thinking about making it.

But, I feel like I'm sitting on good stuff here.

Other than the other 556 out of 558 ideas that have all of my ideas have worked!

=/ Don't you think that if it was that simple, I would have done so already?

No silly, I had work practicly every other day. Also, I only died while fighting four people.

Demyx: DANCE AND KILL THESE WATER CLONES WITHIN 10 F-ING SECONDS!! *Only happened once though*

Xaldin: Moves like the wind... Get it!? *gets shot* *died twice*

SephiROTFLMAO: FVCKER... *plus I dont have glide yet...* *died twice, at which point I said "FUKE YOU!"*

Mansex: Nothing to say except I only died during his final form *Died 4 times*

xD What difficulty did you play it on?

Normal/Standard.

I started on easy to get the hang of it, then when I got sound I started over on Standard.

Could you help me by telling me where to get the synthesis items?

I could look into it myself, but I'm far to busy gloating about how fast I finished the game...*not really, I'm just lazy*

Oh and Zexaeon, I didn't get the Final Mix. So I wont be able to fight the other Orgy members, which makes me sad... plus it would be kind-of a waste to go out and get Final Mix JUST to do all that other stuff...

Well, guys, I've got the RP ready to be posted, but I realized that there are a few things I need to thing out first. All I've got planned out is the beginning. Perhaps this would be better as a fic, considering that there would be nothing for people to do while I'm not on.

=O If you wanna make it a fic, go ahead.

And I wouldn't call it a waste, Lux. Hell, I completed the game five times over before I got Final Mix, and was happy to do it all again. besides, there's tons of bonus features inthe gameplay and story that provide incentive for getting Final Mix, not just extra Organization battles.

Plus, you get to play on Critical Mode, which will make you rethink the difficulty of the entire game.

As for the location of the systhesis items, I don't commit that stuff to memory (and my guide is long-gone). Best thing you could do is just look it up on gamefaqs, or do it the fun way and just go from world to world and farm items. (with plenty of Lucky Lucky equipped, of course).

Printing... failed... Dx

Also' date=' is glide like a necessity for fighting SephiROTFLMAO? I Dont like LVLing up Sora's Final form... takes too long.

Also I'm @ lvl 58.

[/quote']

No. I beat him without:

High Jump

Glide

Or any of those other abilities recommended.

However, I did use Ultima.

Also, I was level 71

Printing... failed... Dx

Also' date=' is glide like a necessity for fighting SephiROTFLMAO? I Dont like LVLing up Sora's Final form... takes too long.

Also I'm @ lvl 58.

[/quote']

No. I beat him without:

High Jump

Glide

Also, I was level 71

...I'm going to need to train more... or just get Ultima...

Printing... failed... Dx

Also I'm @ lvl 58.

[/quote']

No. I beat him without:

High Jump

Glide

Also, I was level 71

Good. If you don't have high jump, use Trinity as soon as he starts Sin Harvest.

Printing... failed... Dx

Also I'm @ lvl 58.

[/quote']

No. I beat him without:

High Jump

Glide

Also, I was level 71

Good. If you don't have high jump, use Trinity as soon as he starts Sin Harvest.

YAY! I JUST got Ultima! *laughs maniacly*

I'll still need to lvl up to beat SephiROTFLMAO.

Printing... failed... Dx

Also I'm @ lvl 58.

[/quote']

No. I beat him without:

High Jump

Glide

Also, I was level 71

YAY! I JUST got Ultima! *laughs maniacly*

I'll still need to lvl up to beat SephiROTFLMAO.

Do you have ANY of the recommended abilities?

If you want to beat him effectively, you do need to have each of the recommended abilities at Level 1 at least.

Leveling up Sora to 71 takes a lot longer than leveling up Final Form to Level 2, Lux.

Also, if you can use it properly, Guard and Counterguard are wonderful assets to use when fighting him.

Awesome, using Trinity Limit on him when he's just using Sin Harvest is a waste. With Glide and aerial dodge you can reach him in a second flat and knock him out of it without wasting all your MP.

Trinity is something you use only to:

- Finish the fight

- Give Sora some recovery time if you DO get hit with Sin Harvest (if you can tell there's no way you're going to make it to Seph in time, THAT's when you use it, and then follow up with an Elixer)

- Retaliate if Seph catches you in a combo you don't want to be trapped in.

If you want to beat him effectively' date=' you do need to have each of the recommended abilities at Level 1 at least.

Leveling up Sora to 71 takes a lot longer than leveling up Final Form to Level 2, Lux.

Also, if you can use it properly, Guard and Counterguard are wonderful assets to use when fighting him.

Awesome, using Trinity Limit on him when he's just using Sin Harvest is a waste. With Glide and aerial dodge you can reach him in a second flat and knock him out of it without wasting all your MP.

Trinity is something you use only to:

- Finish the fight

- Give Sora some recovery time if you DO get hit with Sin Harvest (if you can tell there's no way you're going to make it to Seph in time, THAT's when you use it, and then follow up with an Elixer)

- Retaliate if Seph catches you in a combo you don't want to be trapped in.

[/quote']

I remember getting Final to level 2, and I didn't get Glide. I think, I'm not sure. I really can't remember. At the time I hadn't played KH2 in forever, because I already beat the main plot.

Ok, I have glide. All I need now is Aerial Dodge. Even then, I;m super ineficiant at the game, it will probably be till I get to LVL99 until I beat him... Brawl is one thing I'm great at, KH...well, on a scale of 1-100 with 100 being "Master Protegy" I'd rank myself as 50. Not bad, but not great either. Brawl on the other hand, I'd rank myself as 95.

Archived