Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as nessacery.

Kay done.

In other words I am helping a guy with his A Day in The Life fic/novel.

Lots of pop cult refrences, so far we are planning the final which involves going to hell to find Exodia who is the Yin spirit of existance. Planning a huge amount of fighters on both sides. (The main villian teammates are Lich King, Burning Legion, KEfka, And Exdeath) almost everyone else is on the good side since the bad guys wish to end existence.

As long as nessacery.

Kay done.

In other words I am helping a guy with his A Day in The Life fic/novel.

Lots of pop cult refrences' date=' so far we are planning the final which involves going to hell to find Exodia who is the Yin spirit of existance. Planning a huge amount of fighters on both sides. (The main villian teammates are Lich King, Burning Legion, KEfka, And Exdeath) almost everyone else is on the good side since the bad guys wish to end existence.

[/quote']

Who made the fic?

I made a fan fic once, hardly anyone looked at it. Anyway, I didn't exactly plan it out very well, so it probably would've died anyway.

Kenny Bohner' date='

[/quote']

Interesting. Very interesing. Ummm, wow. I uh......kinda ran out of topics. Umm........uh....this is awkward......

WAIT!!!!1!!!

I GOTZ 1!

Discuss your experiences with awkward situations *has flashback of 10 seconds ago.*

I'm currently living with my best friend. Practically every moment is awkward.

O_o I can see why.

My most awkward moment is this:

So' date=' I was going on genocidal Crusade against [s']Evil[/s] Infidels Everyone to get alignment points for Chaotic Evil so I can go on this campaign I wanted to go on. So, I got back from the Inn, and the innkeeper told me I had a new roommate. I was a little ticked at first, until realized it was a nice girl. So we talked for a little while, until inevitably we came to my AP gathering. Suddenly her mouth went wide, and she screamed.

"YOU! You're the one who killed my brother, you jerk!"

So yeah, a couple awkward silence there.

So I stabbed her. That pretty much released the tension.

O_o I can see why.

My most awkward moment is this:

So' date=' I was going on genocidal Crusade against [s']Evil[/s] Infidels Everyone to get alignment points for Chaotic Evil so I can go on this campaign I wanted to go on. So, I got back from the Inn, and the innkeeper told me I had a new roommate. I was a little ticked at first, until realized it was a nice girl. So we talked for a little while, until inevitably we came to my AP gathering. Suddenly her mouth went wide, and she screamed.

"YOU! You're the one who killed my brother, you jerk!"

So yeah, a couple awkward silence there.

So I stabbed her. That pretty much released the tension.

Talk about awkward. And here I thought Bruno farting near the dinner table was bad. Silly mut, he funked up the entire evening. >_<

Luckily that last kill was enough for me to go on my Chaotic Evil campaign. And I got to destroy a planet. Have to go through Purgatory before Heaven' date=' I guess.[/color']

Ah, I can see Davok has his two personalities back instead of just one. What was it like being gone? Were you fused with Demyx? Or did you and Demy just disappear?

Luckily that last kill was enough for me to go on my Chaotic Evil campaign. And I got to destroy a planet. Have to go through Purgatory before Heaven' date=' I guess.[/color']

Ah, I can see Davok has his two personalities back instead of just one. What was it like being gone? Were you fused with Demyx? Or did you and Demy just disappear?

I rented out my mind for them. Didn't have anything better to do.

Which also explains why it wasn't very cluttered.

Oh, shut up. >.<

It is like the box. =O Except it's cluttery! I like ice cream!

I rented out my mind for them. Didn't have anything better to do.

Which also explains why it wasn't very cluttered.

Oh, shut up. >.<

It is like the box. =O Except it's cluttery! I like ice cream!

Good to see you two back. We hope to see you two active very often. Now unto Larxene with the weather.

@Skuldur: Fear not, my duckies, for by late tonight (latest) I'll have fully installed an application that will TRANSFORM my PS3 into a full-on, working computer. And I will be free to write again.

@Tsuki: o.o I know how that is.

@Davok: xD Yay, your mind-tenants are back.

=O Winnie the Pooh? *fangirl squeal* I liekz honey. :3 *nuggles Skuldur*

Damn it, I need to buy a new box. >.<

Speaking of which, your late on the rent. Again.

Hmmm... let's see, ooooooh, what are these magazines that are cluttered up here? ;D It wouldn't be good for your reputation if they suddenly... leaked out.

Trust me. It'll do more harm to you than me. Trust me.

We went on vacation! =3 We met a big whale. Davvy didn't let me nuggle the whale. <=O Then a ragtag group of misfits blew up the whale. I was very sad.

I let him hug Monstro instead.

We interupt this broadcast with a breaking news announcement!

* appears with a suit outside a gamestop*

Hello, this is Nexev, it appears that some technological moron has used a laser to turn video game charecters to life. Apperantly he fired the first shot at Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty World at WAr (Nazi Zombies in paticular) so you may encounter a zombie invasion during your travels. In the mean time Nex-mart is having a 40% discount on all weaponry and ammo. So come to Nex-mart now and send an explosive shotgun slug, into a zombie you don't love!

*Commercial jingle and Nex-mart logo appears*

The next generation weapory. Guranteed to be higher than military grade.

Is the whale Mobey Dick?

Hey, guys.

I need a way to save something I planned on posting, so I can continue it later.

I'm making an RP, and the plot is REALLY long. Not only that, I need to make 13 worlds, with different themes, with names of Constellations corresponding to the theme.

Plus apps and rules.

HALP.

Hey' date=' guys.

I need a way to save something I planned on posting, so I can continue it later.

I'm making an RP, and the plot is REALLY long. Not only that, I need to make 13 worlds, with different themes, with names of Constellations corresponding to the theme.

Plus apps and rules.

HALP.

[/quote']

Ah, world designing, eh? ;D

Hmmm... I would recommend saving it on a word processor. Downloading MS Word or using an online one would help.

Hey' date=' guys.

Plus apps and rules.

HALP.

[/quote']

Hmmm... I would recommend saving it on a word processor. Downloading MS Word or using an online one would help.

I have the window opened as we speak, and I've finished 4 worlds, and the plot. I find it quite interesting, and I also think it might make a good story.

I feel like I'm sitting on something good.

Hey' date=' guys.

Plus apps and rules.

HALP.

[/quote']

I have the window opened as we speak, and I've finished 4 worlds, and the plot. I find it quite interesting, and I also think it might make a good story.

I feel like I'm sitting on something good.

Really? ^_^ Sounds good, if you need any help just ask.

Archived