Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Xemnas's nothing powers don't seem very related to nothingness. He can teleport, summon small red beams which he can also use like swords, and he can project energy walls amoung other things.

It's hardly nothingness elemental powers, it's more like psychic or something.

Elizabeth Swann is obviously a mutant deviant and will be taken care of so her genetic defection does not taint the nigh-perfect gene pool. The same will go for Will Turner as well.

ROTFLMAO! THIS is going in my sig. xD

yes Davok often says the most Hilarious things. That's why you should buy his book, The Teachings of Davok, with over 40,000 awesome quotes!

Oh' date=' guys new topic, me and Xirno are working on the card set of ORG XIII for YVD... I've already finished 12-13 monsters...

[/quote']

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Keep it up! :D

Also, I can't resist...

Elizabeth Swann is obviously a mutant deviant and will be taken care of so her genetic defection does not taint the nigh-perfect gene pool. The same will go for Will Turner as well.

yes Davok often says the most Hilarious things. That's why you should buy his book' date=' The Teachings of Davok, with over 40,000 awesome quotes!

[/quote']

Satisfaction guaranteed, or you owe us more money.

yes Davok often says the most Hilarious things. That's why you should buy his book' date=' The Teachings of Davok, with over 40,000 awesome quotes!

[/quote']

Ok, seriously he needs to actually make a copy of somthing like that, and share it with us!

Also I loled at his Quote about Gypsy Powers xD

Oh' date=' guys new topic, me and Xirno are working on the card set of ORG XIII for YVD... I've already finished 12-13 monsters...

[/quote']

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Keep it up! :D

Also, I can't resist...

[/quote']

Satisfaction guaranteed, or you owe us more money.

Thanks so far, I've made all of you who have posted on this page except Emoswa, I'm making him a Synchro...

Umm...... FFR, I'm awesome. Not Davok.

You know, they've made a game about the Chocobos, I think. Chocobo tales, or Chocobo chronicles, something like that. Why didn't they make a game around Moogles?

"The only way to beat Sephiroth's Meteor spell is to-WILL YOU QUIT TOUCHING MY POM POM!! KUPO!!"

Yeah.

Yeah but Xemnas's nothing powers don't seem very related to nothingness. He can teleport' date=' summon small red beams which he can also use like swords, and he can project energy walls amoung other things.

It's hardly nothingness elemental powers, it's more like psychic or something.

[/quote']

It may not apply during gameplay, but canonically speaking, Xemnas' powers are supposed to remove things from existence.

You could almost think of it as though all of his energy attacks are small pieces of antimatter, and instead of making the target bleed, it simply makes a piece of the target disappear wherever the attack touches. In that way, he truly does use Nothingness, as everything his attacks touch becomes nothing.

Thank heavens for the Natural Order-defying Curaga Spell.

[/quote']

Ok, seriously he needs to actually make a copy of somthing like that, and share it with us!

It has been scientifically proven that Batman is a gypsy witch.

@awesome66: Why are you so mean to me? Do you want to see Demy cry? <=o

@Zexaeon: Eh, it doesn't really turn things into nothing since even if Xemnas' antimatter makes thing disappear, there still probably is something there, just not invisible. Of course, you will most probably refute my argument in some splendid and logical way rendering this post pointless anyway.

And also I stated a perfectly plausible argument on why KH characters don't bleed last page.

Well, again, I was speaking canonically. Gameplay =/= Canon, though, because if it DID

Xigbar would be practically unstoppable

You shouldn't logically be able to even approach Xaldin

Sora would die of frostbite from Vexen

Being crushed by rocks from Lex would do more than just chip off your HP

Zexion would make you see anything he wanted, and possibly make you think you were a fish.

Getting smacked with Saix's claymore would probably break every bone in Sora's body.

Axel would burn you alive. What are you gonna do, stop, drop, and roll? The ground is made of fire!

Demyx could jsut drown you under infinite water.

Luxord would stop time and kill sora before he could blink.

Marluxia could just poison Sora with one quick attack and be done with it.

Larxene would fry his nervous system.

But clearly, things would be too cheap if canon applied to gameplay. As such, their powers don't REALLY do all that, despite logic saying otherwise. Which is why Xemnas' Nothingness power is just portrayed as damaging energy.

Well' date=' again, I was speaking canonically. Gameplay =/= Canon, though, because if it DID

Xigbar would be practically unstoppable

You shouldn't logically be able to even approach Xaldin

Sora would die of frostbite from Vexen

Being crushed by rocks from Lex would do more than just chip off your HP

Zexion would make you see anything he wanted, and possibly make you think you were a fish.

Getting smacked with Saix's claymore would probably break every bone in Sora's body.

Axel would burn you alive. What are you gonna do, stop, drop, and roll? The ground is made of fire!

Demyx could jsut drown you under infinite water.

Luxord would stop time and kill sora before he could blink.

Marluxia could just poison Sora with one quick attack and be done with it.

Larxene would fry his nervous system.

But clearly, things would be too cheap if canon applied to gameplay. As such, their powers don't REALLY do all that, despite logic saying otherwise. Which is why Xemnas' Nothingness power is just portrayed as damaging energy.

[/quote']

I just liked the Xaldin part a lot... =D

I wonder if someone in real life could ever approach Xaldin and live? Would anyone possibly be fast enough to dodge those Lances?

[/quote']

It has been scientifically proven that Batman is a gypsy witch.

@awesome66: Why are you so mean to me? Do you want to see Demy cry? <=o

@Zexaeon: Eh, it doesn't really turn things into nothing since even if Xemnas' antimatter makes thing disappear, there still probably is something there, just not invisible. Of course, you will most probably refute my argument in some splendid and logical way rendering this post pointless anyway.

And also I stated a perfectly plausible argument on why KH characters don't bleed last page.

Well, he is pretty annoying, so sure. Just kidding.

No. I didn't mean to say anything mean. Yet. Demy, sitars suck.

That was trying make Demy cry. =D jk.

In all srsnezz, I prefer the one to be insulted rather than the one to insult. I've won an insulting war once, and I felt horrible afterwards.

Anyway, I just got back from football, but we got rained and lightning'd out during the first 20 minutes, and it took me a while to get a ride. I was in the lobby.

Well' date=' again, I was speaking canonically. Gameplay =/= Canon, though, because if it DID

Xigbar would be practically unstoppable [b']No refute here.[/b]

You shouldn't logically be able to even approach Xaldin Metal skin and bones made up titanium could possibly keep you on your feet.

Sora would die of frostbite from Vexen He'll get better.

Being crushed by rocks from Lex would do more than just chip off your HP Metal skin, everybody? Hello?

Zexion would make you see anything he wanted, and possibly make you think you were a fish. Who says Zex hasn't made Sora think he's a fish?

Getting smacked with Saix's claymore would probably break every bone in Sora's body. The bones are made of titanium!

Axel would burn you alive. What are you gonna do, stop, drop, and roll? The ground is made of fire! Nonsense! Everybody knows that the only way to stop a fire is too extinguish it WITH MORE FIRE.

Demyx could jsut drown you under infinite water. Sora's a fish.

Luxord would stop time and kill sora before he could blink. If that were true, then Luxord could just stop time and kill everyone in the Organization. So probably the Org would distract Luxy from that anyway with whiskey and gambling.

Marluxia could just poison Sora with one quick attack and be done with it. Sora's metal hat will protect him!

Larxene would fry his nervous system. Sora has no nervous system.

Also, I believe that Sora was arisen to Godhood at the end of the events of KH2, and became the new incarnation of the God of Light. There is absolutely no proof or evidence to support it, so it must be true!

@awesome66: B-B-B- *runs to Zexy* Please tell me it wasn't twue! *curls up into a ball and sniffles*

Archived