Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By human nature, no one is pure good. We have all made mistakes, and we have all made errors morally.

In this way, we are perfect, because we learn from the mistakes we make, to better ourselves.

This is what makes us human. IMO. Feel free to make fun of my obviously failed attempt to sound smart.

Lux' date=' as soon as you get sound on your PS2, start the game over.

Seriously.

[/quote']

*Sigh* I might as well...

BTW, I have sound now... xD

*Goes to hear "Dearly Beloved" at the beginning*

OMG this is so exciting!!

*Hears music and explodes with epicness*

I have officially had sex with my PS2...

I didn't need to know that.

Now excuse me while I remove my brain with a spoon so I never have that visual image ever again.

I already did that long ago and sold it on eBay for 50 dollars. I spent it on lots of cookies and regurgitated a new brain made out of cookie dough.

Discuss your favorite type of battle system.

I like tabletop RPG battle systems. :3 They're smexeh.

Anyway, returned from a trip to Seattle. Went to see a baseball game. Shopped. Looked in awe at how cheap everything was. Discovered that there are no GameStops in Canada (or BC, anyhow). Cried at this realization. Bought Pokemon Platinum for 35 bucks. Went to the zoo. Etc...

Lux' date=' as soon as you get sound on your PS2, start the game over.

Seriously.

[/quote']

*Sigh* I might as well...

BTW, I have sound now... xD

*Goes to hear "Dearly Beloved" at the beginning*

OMG this is so exciting!!

*Hears music and explodes with epicness*

I have officially had sex with my PS2...

*Horrible thoughts flood head*

WHY HAS THIS WORLD FORSAKEN ME??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not so familiar with the termonology, but I prefer systems that are moving around and doing things. However, I do alsy like turn based, because it gives me a sec to think and decide my next move.

I believe Tabletop systems are like board games? I'm not sure.

Anyway, it's

SPEED TOPIC TIME!

Your opinion of Fighting Games, and your favorite fighting game (Dissidia does not count unless you've played it, which I doubt since it hasn't come out.)

I believe Tabletop systems are like board games? I'm not sure. They're pretty much like board games' date=' when you boil down to it. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson FTW.[/b']

Anyway, it's

SPEED TOPIC TIME!

Your opinion of Fighting Games, and your favorite fighting game (Dissidia does not count unless you've played it, which I doubt since it hasn't come out.)

Hurrah for emulators? ;)

Anyway, I haven't really played many fighting games recently, and the ones that I have played relatively recently is Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. I like Soul Calibur III, though, for nostalgia purposes.

@FFX: In my opinion, Wakka is the only bad character in X. Vaan and Penelo are both bad in XII. Which is why, yes, X does sorta beat XII in terms of characters. Although Balthier carries the weight of TWO epic characters, but that still puts XII at 5 epics, while X has 6.

The sphere Grid gets easier as you go Rox - it starts off as kinda difficult to advance on on purpose. But as you move forward in the game, you collect tons of additional spheres, Key Spheres for going into other grids, teleport spheres for instantly moving to another spot, etc.

@Lux: That's...wonderful. xD

Enjoy your sound.

@Fighting games: I really like Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, but seeing as how I've actually PLAYED it, I can honestly say that Dissidia kicks major ass. =O It's awesome, and allows you to pull of amazing feats, and yet it's also so simple that even Lar could be good at it.

Archived