Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Awesome: I'm not a fan of the gameplay' date=' but I can deal with it. The reason I don't like FPS games is because they typically have the same goals, all the time, with little variation, unattachment-inducing characters, and lackluster stories.

Generally, of course. I've yet to play an FPS game that didn't fall into those generalizations, though.

@Rox: I actually didn't mind CoM's Gameplay.

[/quote']

Hmmmm, I don't really play FPS's, but if I'm correct, I believe Halo could be different than those descriptions. I haven't really played it, but from what I've seen, and heard about, the storyline ISN'T about WWII.

No wai. A 1st purson shoeter dat dusn't haf anyting 2 du wit WW2?

I don't like CoM Period

P.S. Yes, the word period in that last sentence was in fact, used in place of a period.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the game play causes you problems get a large amount of attack cards with around 6 value and after that place the spells or your choice after that, finally place some items.

Then you can almost play like you don't have the card problem. Anyway that's what I did and definitly closed a huge amount of the gap bertween me and Repliku final fight. I'm at Marly now.

Hey Zex, I bet you would have liked Fallout 3.

Nuclear Holocaust, trapped in a underground nuke shelter your entire life, You are searching for your father who is the only other person to have escaped, eventually you meat a giant super mutant who is nice and cool, this robot butler who can give you jokes dailyu, and a cult based off the remaints of the US goverment "The Enclave" complete with a radio station where you listen to the words of President Eden.

[spoiler=The awesome part is when you figure out the plot] As the world is still radioactive you get poison from the water (which can result in mutations). Your father James seeks to purify the water with this plot while Eden wishes to install a virus into it that will kill any person with the slightest mutation.

Hey Zex' date=' I bet you would have liked Fallout 3.

Nuclear Holocaust, trapped in a underground nuke shelter your entire life, You are searching for your father who is the only other person to have escaped, eventually you meat a giant super mutant who is nice and cool, this robot butler who can give you jokes dailyu, and a cult based off the remaints of the US goverment "The Enclave" complete with a radio station where you listen to the words of President Eden.

[spoiler=The awesome part is when you figure out the plot'] As the world is still radioactive you get poison from the water (which can result in mutations). Your father James seeks to purify the water with this plot while Eden wishes to install a virus into it that will kill any person with the slightest mutation.

Uh-huh. Interesting.

You know, I've been thinking about adding an Ansem Retort to my sig. I can't decide.

Has anyone read 1/2 Prince.

It's about a girl who wants to prove that she can be able to do good at a MMO without using her "Woman advantage" or whatever (since Girls seem to level faster and guys take pity and offer to help). Thus she actually decides to become a male warrior in a virtual reality world called Second Life.

Pretty good, I espically like the "Necromancer of love and Justice" Dolly she reminds me of Flonne but with more corpses.

The License Board is better than the Sphere Grid because it's easier. Hell' date=' 12 beats 10 in just about anything except summon control and playable characters.

[/quote']

I found the sphere grid to be much easier, simply because of how huge the individual stat boosts were in bursts. Also, it let me get tons of awesome abilities very early on. Just with exp, without having to buy the license, buy the ability, get far enough to unlock the ability for purchase......

As for playable characters. Balthier, Ashe, Fran, and Basche say hi! Larsa and his infinite hi-potions sent a nice post card too.

Jet Force Gemini is my favorite 3rd Person Shooter of all time. <3

It's just so freaking awesome.

^ Yes' date=' yes indeed.

I am the purest being here.

Although, I don't know if I'm pure evil or pure good. xD

How about pure overprotected? =P

... Sakuya is a boy.

No one cares and everyone ignores that fact and continues to call him a her anyway.

I am a witness to that!

Dx That's not nice' date=' Xirno. You're a mean girl with a black soul. We're all far more pure than y-

Oh wait.

[/quote']

Exactly.

Although' date=' I don't know if I'm pure evil or pure good. xD

[/quote']

BULLSHIT

Although' date=' I don't know if I'm pure evil or pure good. xD

[/quote']

How about pure overprotected? =P

Not anymore. =o

Anyway, has anyone here read XxxHolic?

xxxHolic is smexah. It's very dark and has an odd storyline to it. That time witch is hilarious...

X has Tidus' date=' Yuna, Rikku, Kimahri, Auron, Wakka, and Lulu.

XII only has Ashe, Balthier, Fran, and Basch, and Vaan and Penelo ruin their reputation.

[/quote']

Fixed.

I used to find the Sphere Grid confusing, and I stopped playing long ago. Now I find it quite easy. Especially since when I came back into playing it, I had loads of Spheres to use for leveling.

I assume the Licensing Board is a leveling system?

The License Board is like the Sphere Grid' date=' only it's easier to use in my opinion. You just have to kill enemies, and you almost always get at least one license point when you kill something.

[/quote']

If I remember right, the spheres are more of items than points, so I'm pretty sure I could find them in chests. On the other hand, despite the ability to find them in chests, I believe the License Board would be easier. Though I wish they would stop with the points and do something creative. Like some kind of energy that ends up plot relative.

Or perhaps some special items that give you points. Like some Chocobo Feathers give you Agility points, and some Moogle Pom Poms (or whatever they have on their heads. I feel like I heard it described as such, but I can't remember where, so dun maek fun of meh) give Magic points.

Yes, armor is similar, but..........I can't figure out how to finish this sentence. So forget it.

Archived