Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Awesome: Our Rp only partially follows KH canon. As such' date=' that theory is not in-effect, as it would probably screw with too many things.

Anyway, I approve of this promotion. Xehanort's Heartless is typically referred to as Ansem by many people, so let's just call the rank that.

@AxelJeff: No problems I can see. Approved.

@Lux: Good for you. You see? Didn't I tell you moping about things that were probably nothing more than temporary obstacles was pointless? A week or so ago you were despairing that you had no one in the world, and that love was bullcrap. Now here you are, clearly walking on air. I don't think I need a PM to know what happened.

[/quote']

The thing is, he isn't looking for a relationship here because he plans on moving V_V.

But OMG! Roxas, you asked for it.

Ok, so I've told you about Greg. He's 23 years old *giggles* (but seriously, I have no reason to lie... he is 23...) anyway, @ work I tell him to call me laiter. At about 6 he calls me and we talk, and I ask him if he wanted to drive around with me, just to get to know eachother and maybe have some fun =D. He says he might be able to but he has to check on it first. So he calls back at 7 and asks where I live xD. I get in and we drive around for about a half an hour and we talk about random crap. Then we drive into this LONG roadway by this HUGE house where you can go play Tennis and Golf. ANYWAY, it was raining like really hard, he turned his car off, and we did it! =3

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I said you should get this promotion when Roxas said you should be promoted to a invisible.

Yay for Luxlord, my cheesy road metaphor came true.

Proof of existance

Awww' date=' I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

*gives you a cheer up cookie*

Life goes on, just [b']grab life by the balls [/b]and take control of it, you're Luxlord for gods sake. ^_^

You'd do more than just grab it Midnight. Bow chika wow wow

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Also Luxlord, we are here though we can only provide moral support and ideas. Plus a time mage like you should know, just because you haven't met a person on thje road of life yet doesn't mean that she isn't thier furthur on.

@Awesome: Our Rp only partially follows KH canon. As such' date=' that theory is not in-effect, as it would probably screw with too many things.

Anyway, I approve of this promotion. Xehanort's Heartless is typically referred to as Ansem by many people, so let's just call the rank that.

@Lux: Good for you. You see? Didn't I tell you moping about things that were probably nothing more than temporary obstacles was pointless? A week or so ago you were despairing that you had no one in the world, and that love was bullcrap. Now here you are, clearly walking on air. I don't think I need a PM to know what happened.

[/quote']

The thing is, he isn't looking for a relationship here because he plans on moving V_V.

Ok, so I've told you about Greg. He's 23 years old *giggles* (but seriously, I have no reason to lie... he is 23...) anyway, @ work I tell him to call me laiter. At about 6 he calls me and we talk, and I ask him if he wanted to drive around with me, just to get to know eachother and maybe have some fun =D. He says he might be able to but he has to check on it first. So he calls back at 7 and asks where I live xD. I get in and we drive around for about a half an hour and we talk about random crap. Then we drive into this LONG roadway by this HUGE house where you can go play Tennis and Golf. ANYWAY, it was raining like really hard, he turned his car off, and we did it! =3''

*facewall*

Did you really?

*crosses fingers*

Oh! That reminds me' date=' I need to ask Dealer for a name change.

Zex, if you agree that I will move up, I will serve you for the rest of my accountship.

Lar, I'm not offering you that because I already planned on it.

DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO BE IN TEH RP?!

*squeels like a little girl*

[/quote']

This partially confuses me, seeing as I, forget it. I know whom you are talking about, but I need an official nickname for now... Any ideas?

[/quote']

Ok, so I've told you about Greg. He's 23 years old *giggles* (but seriously, I have no reason to lie... he is 23...) anyway, @ work I tell him to call me laiter. At about 6 he calls me and we talk, and I ask him if he wanted to drive around with me, just to get to know eachother and maybe have some fun =D. He says he might be able to but he has to check on it first. So he calls back at 7 and asks where I live xD. I get in and we drive around for about a half an hour and we talk about random crap. Then we drive into this LONG roadway by this HUGE house where you can go play Tennis and Golf. ANYWAY, it was raining like really hard, he turned his car off, and we did it! =3

Not surprised that you obliged to it, I'm surprised, yeah I don't feel like being offensive right now. So, umm... Good for you? You were always doing something to somebody, even back on the old drift...

Yeah Jeff is here.

Posted in rp, my character is starting to show signs of villiany besides just being in the villian group. He views teamwork highly, if you can't fit you should be disposed.

So I like my character, allot.

I have awesome plans for the weaponry Nexev is making for Noixez.

It includes:

A helmet with a eyeshield that displays battle specs and can through saying key phrases activate some of the other gizmos.

A goal post that appears out of thin air: If the ball is kicked through it the Goalpost emites a large effect variation of the power the football was using.

Shouldurpads with electroshock and gravity fields that cause a shouldur tackle to unbalance anyone.

Cleets that emeit a hologram projector that makes the illusion of multiple Noixez, unfortunitly they can attack as well for a large body pile and the like.

Reciever gloves: With these he can catch energy attacks as if they were physical.

Then Noixez says he is not interested and Nexev goes "Wha" With a wobbly voice as Noixez leaves Nexev amid the stuff Nexev made for him while Nexev acts like a wounded puppy.

He may or may not start crying and LAr would probbaly find his sorrow hillarous if she was watching.

I swear I'm going to hurt someone if I see another one of those.

You got one' date=' too?

Make up your damn mind about your avatar!

Remenber that a PSP would be nessacery in order to partake in the upcoming Birth By Sleep game.

I might get a PSP just for that game.

Most people are doing that.

What the hell is this?

*Reads the card*

"You are hereby cordially invited to the 2009 Gods of Duels tournament' date=' hosted by Dusk's Precipice."

*Scratches head*

[/quote']

Keep reading.

Archived