Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome' date=' I've decided that you will be promoted to Heartless Boss. You may choose whoever you wish except for Phantom. You could even have Xehanort's Heartless if you want, since it would be quite fitting for you.

[/quote']

YAY!!!! I FEEL HAPPY!!!

I will choose Xehanort. Xehanort is awesome.

Why did you decide to promote me?

*crosses fingers*

Oh! That reminds me, I need to ask Dealer for a name change.

Zex, if you agree that I will move up, I will serve you for the rest of my accountship.

Lar, I'm not offering you that because I already planned on it.

DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO BE IN TEH RP?!

*squeels like a little girl*

*Strokes his chin*

Xehanort's Heartless is known as Ansem in the RPs' date=' but he's dead.

[/quote']

May I remind you of the Reincarnation theory?

Defeat Heartless

Defeat Nobody

Reunite and become regular Xehanort again, then probably ends up taking so much crack he get's involved with Heartless again.

*comes in with a big smile on face and looks happy/drunk*

Tonight was the best night ever! If you want to know about it, I'll have to PM you about it.

WARNING! REQUEST PM AT OWN RISK! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH CERTIAN "ACTIVITIES" I TAKE PART IN (YOU KNOW THE ONES!!!) THEN DO NOT REQUEST A PM!

@Awesome: Our Rp only partially follows KH canon. As such, that theory is not in-effect, as it would probably screw with too many things.

Anyway, I approve of this promotion. Xehanort's Heartless is typically referred to as Ansem by many people, so let's just call the rank that.

@AxelJeff: No problems I can see. Approved.

@Lux: Good for you. You see? Didn't I tell you moping about things that were probably nothing more than temporary obstacles was pointless? A week or so ago you were despairing that you had no one in the world, and that love was bullcrap. Now here you are, clearly walking on air. I don't think I need a PM to know what happened.

I awaited mentioned my approval but no one cares a sheet about what I think.

I saw District 9 it was a thinky movie, like 1984.

Except with guns.

A LOT of guns.

And exploding people.

And Robots.

And aliens.

@Awesome: I have an idea, see Nexev had a Xehanort hand puppet because Nexev's curiosity and ingenuity border (and cross) mental insanity (stragngely they still are not immoral unless you think playing god is wrong, if so you probbaly would not like what he dressed up as for halloween last year) anyway he had the puppet for 10 minutes before he decided to bring it to life just to see what a puppet would do. Using a machine involving fish he somehowe managed to make a living replica of master Xehanort (except the brain was damaged since Nexev has no idea what Xehanort was like and basically just played around with the project at that point). Thus meet Nort, a living replica of one of the most dangerous man ever with only a fraction of his power and a inferority complex rooted in how his purpose was basically for giggles.

I awaited mentioned my approval but no one cares a s*** about what I think.

I saw District 9 it was a thinky movie' date=' like 1984.

Except with guns.

A LOT of guns.

And exploding people.

And Robots.

And aliens.

[/quote']

About what? My promotion? Do you have a problem with mah promoshun?

I awaited mentioned my approval but no one cares a s*** about what I think.

I saw District 9 it was a thinky movie' date=' like 1984.

Except with guns.

A LOT of guns.

And exploding people.

And Robots.

And aliens.

@Awesome: I have an idea, see Nexev had a Xehanort hand puppet because Nexev's curiosity and ingenuity border (and cross) mental insanity (stragngely they still are not immoral unless you think playing god is wrong, if so you probbaly would not like what he dressed up as for halloween last year) anyway he had the puppet for 10 minutes before he decided to bring it to life just to see what a puppet would do. Using a machine involving fish he somehowe managed to make a living replica of master Xehanort (except the brain was damaged since Nexev has no idea what Xehanort was like and basically just played around with the project at that point). Thus meet Nort, a living replica of one of the most dangerous man ever with only a fraction of his power and a inferority complex rooted in how his purpose was basically for giggles.

[/quote']

Actually, I'm not Master Xehanort. As far as I know, he's not even a heartless. I'm Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness!

*Italics said in the voice of the Blue Unicorn from Charlie the Unicorn.

Archived