Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lightning Rook' date=' Lightning Rook, Excalibur, Lightning Rage, (Any other Pin), Recovery pin (I use Healing Bunny)

^This is the Lightning Pin Set.

Honestly, Sho isn't as hard as you make him out to be... on Ultimate maybe, but on Hard, no.

And why do a chain battle, when you can have your Dark Matter with just one battle?

Make sure Beat has enough points for a Lvl2 fusion, when your health is low use the fusion, not the Recovery pins. Every other time your health is low, use the recovery pin. Keep blasting lightning in random directions (because he moves around alot on the bottom) until you hit him, then just keep blasting in that area. With Beat, block Sho's attacks when he is at ground level, but remember to attack before and after. When Sho is in the air, there is no trouble, just stop attacking when he attacks to avoid being hit, then after that just keep hitting him.

[/quote']

is that for TWEWY?

God, I really need to start playing that.

I have all the Darklit Planets! Muahahaha! (tries them out and is thouroughly disapointed)

BTW I got $361 from my first paycheck! The bad news is, I can only keep 61 of those dollars and the rest have to go into savings... so much for my PSP or PS3...

*cries* :'(

Keep that up and you'll get a PSP. Mine was about, I think, $200. Four of those paychecks and you should get them, with $44 more bucks to spare to put into your savings.

Perhaps the price has increased, and I'm sure the price isn't EXACTLY 200 dollah, but I'm sure you'll get a PSP in no time, and over time, you'll get used to the horrible parts, and you'll just go through them.

You'll get a PSP like THAT.

*points to a guy working himself so hard at a 9-5 pace that his head explodes. That or it's some guy who stared into Lar's eyes, and the fear killed him.*

Are your parents not letting you spend your own money? =/ You do know they can't do that, right? It's your job, and that means that that money is legally yours - they are not allowed to stop you from using it, and you can actually take legal action against them if they do.

Question. Is Facebook really worth it?

I have Facebook' date=' so it's automatically worth it. I just don't like anyone on Facebook to know about this site.

[/quote']

ORLY? Just because you have it? Well, what are the advantages to it?

EDIT: And how the HELL do you have 80 internetz?!

Archived