Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yugioh Abridged is by far the best.

Oh and I need a tip on beating the Ultimate Enemy on TWEWY, the Eden Series is great, but that stupid blue Tiger changes places too fast... Josh is ok (damage sucks though), Shiki is ok (damage is fair but I'm having a hard time timing her moves so that she is in her invincible frame), Beat sucks at this (no explanation needed, he cant do it well enough)

HELP! I NEED BLACK JUPITER!

Use Joshua' date=' and just move up or down quickly depending on where it changes places.

Keep a healing pin in the 6th slot, just in case.

[/quote']

Do I need his Jesus Feather? If so I need him to get like 400 more bravery...

You don't need it, but it would certainly help.

If I cant beat them, then I'll increase his bravery.

Also is it too much of a hassle to get the WEWY Promo Coat for Neku? I already have him equipped with the Sailor Suit, Blonde Wig, Brown Jeans, and Crimson Stilettos.

Josh is Equipped with Samurai Helm, Mr. Mew Suit (resists Knockback), Pi-Face's Jeans, and Shade's Headphones.

I'm far too lazy to remember what all of that does.

All I know is that you either need Dark Matter or Shadow Matter to get it.

I assume you know how to get those?

Dark Matter: Easily obtained by Pi-Face Taboo, you can also trade 10 shadow matter for one.

Shadow matter: Obtained by beating a Taboo Noise on Ultimate.

The coat needs Dark Matter x3, Durable Leather x3, and somthing called Regal Preasence and I dont want to venture out and find it, I also dont want to have to complete the chapter AGAIN just to get into the store that sells the Coat...

I'm far too lazy to remember what all of that does.

All I know is that you either need Dark Matter or Shadow Matter to get it.

I assume you know how to get those?

Dark Matter: Easily obtained by Pi-Face Taboo' date=' you can also trade 10 shadow matter for one.

Shadow matter: Obtained by beating a Taboo Noise on Ultimate.

The coat needs Dark Matter x3, Durable Leather x3, and somthing called Regal Preasence and I dont want to venture out and find it, I also dont want to have to complete the chapter AGAIN just to get into the store that sells the Coat...

[/quote']

Fighting Taboo Sho is NOT easy.

The best way to get Dark Matter is against Reaper Beat on Ultimate. He's much easier.

For Shadow Matter, the best way to do it is to fight Sho Minamimoto on Joshua Day 7 on Ultimate, and chain as many Noise as possible.

And how exactly is he easy?

You apparently have never heard of the Lightning Pin Set.

You also have to fight Beat on Ultimate, Sho you just have to fight on Hard. Beat has a 50.50% chance of dropping it when at LVL 1, while as Sho dropps it 100% of the time.

Lightning Rook, Lightning Rook, Excalibur, Lightning Rage, (Any other Pin), Recovery pin (I use Healing Bunny)

^This is the Lightning Pin Set.

Honestly, Sho isn't as hard as you make him out to be... on Ultimate maybe, but on Hard, no.

And why do a chain battle, when you can have your Dark Matter with just one battle?

Make sure Beat has enough points for a Lvl2 fusion, when your health is low use the fusion, not the Recovery pins. Every other time your health is low, use the recovery pin. Keep blasting lightning in random directions (because he moves around alot on the bottom) until you hit him, then just keep blasting in that area. With Beat, block Sho's attacks when he is at ground level, but remember to attack before and after. When Sho is in the air, there is no trouble, just stop attacking when he attacks to avoid being hit, then after that just keep hitting him.

Archived