Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who drops Black Venus?

The final boss' date=' (NOT THE ULTIMATE BOSS) you know, that one snake thing with like a bazillion heads... it drops it 100% of the time if you have your drop rate at it's max. But it's probably hard as hell...

[/quote']

Use a Velocity Attack pin and run between the top 3 heads.

You cant run any more than 1 of them in a Set though and the reload time is awful... either you had a load of recoveries or some other crap to back you up, or you are just magic.. (please dont tell me it was the second option...)

You cant run any more than 1 of them in a Set though and the reload time is awful... either you had a load of recoveries or some other crap to back you up' date=' or you are just magic.. (please dont tell me it was the second option...)

[/quote']

Use the Wolf pin.

You cant run any more than 1 of them in a Set though and the reload time is awful... either you had a load of recoveries or some other crap to back you up' date=' or you are just magic.. (please dont tell me it was the second option...)

[/quote']

Use the Wolf pin.

What about that racecar tinpin? Also, did you have to recover alot?

[/quote']

Use the Wolf pin.

What about that racecar tinpin? Also, did you have to recover alot?

Wolf is better. And not really, but bring a recovery pin anyway.

Just level up one at a time with Battle PP.

Then once you have 1 unmastered version of each of the 5 pins' date=' level them all up at the same time with Shut Down PP.

[/quote']

I JUST found out the % chance that that boss would drop Hushed As The Wood was 1.56%. WOW! If that wasn't pure luck, I dont know what is... Also Lar I already mastered 2 of them, I'm currently using SDPP on the rest. But thanks for the help anyway ;)

Archived