Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

-_- Lux, my first post was written like that intentionally. It was supposed to draw simplistic humor from the reader. Clearly, you missed that. Although I fail to see HOW, considering how I continued to type in my usual manner upon actually asking my question.

Also, yes, you did spell Technically wrong.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO! I AM INCAPABLE OF ERROR!! 10001011101010001111100101011101001010101001010101010010101010100101010100101010000101010111101100110101010101011101010101001010101010101010010101010010010100111101010101010000111101010011101000100010101001010... *blows up*

*The real Luxlord walks in*

Hai guise!

Oh, no. Not yet anyway. That is to say, if they are, they haven't confirmed it. Still.

Anyway, what I was talking about was the PSP re-re;ease. If you have a PSP or PS3, the Playstation Network is selling a re-port of FFVII for $13 bucks, which you can then download and play on your PS3, OR transfer it onto your PSP.

The advantage to this is that a couple buggy things with movement have been fixed up. Other than that the game has been left exactly the same as the original. Except for the fact that now, apparently, some things are censored.

I don't mind though - I have the original too, so I play it on my PS3 when I feel like it, but can still play it on my PSP, if I want.

The data is transferable from the PS3 to the PSP Memory Stick, so I can always pick up where I left off.

No one's grammar is always correct. Everyone makes typos' date=' and everyone occasionally misses a capitalization, and everyone sometimes skips an apostrophe or proper punctuation.

You're no different, so climb off your high horse.

[/quote']

what is punctuation? >.>

lol

Is anyone going to get Final Fantasy Dissidia?

That depends, what system is Dissidia for? I think it's for PSP, right? Well, when it comes out, I'll save up cash, and get a copy. As for the grammar situation, I also make grammar and spelling errors, and there is nothing that can be done but reread, check your post, and hope it's right.

No one is perfect in anything.

I'm tired, and I'm just going to re-use a topic I tried to get started.

Discuss Heartless and your opinion of them.

No, where did ou get that idea?

Anyway here is what I think the rankings of the Collation is :

Saxor ( Plus Roxas was a traitor, the lowest of low. However Phantom made Roxas in charge of the ORganization in the RP so Saxor is probbaly leader because that's how Roxas likes it)

Nexev (Vexen had the lowest chair and everone looked down on him, his rank had to be one of the lowests)

Xymed (He is Demyx's opposite, enough said)

Sueaxel (Lexaeus has the second lowest chair so he must have held a low rank)

Enexral (Larxene was a new person so she probbaly didn't have a too high rank, Enexral's timid nature means that the lower rank menbers could boss her around though.)

Droxul (Luxord didn't do much so his rank was probbaly in the middle)

Lexa (Simillar reasons to Droxul)

Aixulram (Marluxia was a high enough rank to be lord of Castle oblivion)

Ragbix (Xigbar looks like he should have a higher rank but is more interested in field work)

Noixez (Zex was number four of the ORganization)

Nidlax (Xal number 3)

Xias (Saix number 2)

Sanmex (Xem the leader)

No' date=' where did ou get that idea?

Anyway here is what I think the rankings of the Collation is :

Saxor ( Plus Roxas was a traitor, the lowest of low. However Phantom made Roxas in charge of the ORganization in the RP so Saxor is probbaly leader because that's how Roxas likes it)

Nexev (Vexen had the lowest chair and everone looked down on him, his rank had to be one of the lowests)

Xymed (He is Demyx's opposite, enough said)

Sueaxel (Lexaeus has the second lowest chair so he must have held a low rank)

Enexral (Larxene was a new person so she probbaly didn't have a too high rank, Enexral's timid nature means that the lower rank menbers could boss her around though.)

Droxul (Luxord didn't do much so his rank was probbaly in the middle)

Lexa (Simillar reasons to Droxul)

Aixulram (Marluxia was a high enough rank to be lord of Castle oblivion)

Ragbix (Xigbar looks like he should have a higher rank but is more interested in field work)

Noixez (Zex was number four of the ORganization)

Nidlax (Xal number 3)

Xias (Saix number 2)

Sanmex (Xem the leader)

[/quote']

I agree with this list.

It seems pretty accurate to me anyway.

Also, an FF7 remake would be awesome.

The graphics annoyed me, because I got stuck in the train graveyard for an hour.

=o I think that's one of the issues that the Re-port touched up on. I remember it took me like, 2 hours to climb out from under the Plate >_>;; You know, that part where you have climb up that wall for a while?

Seriously, I couldn't find the next path. But when I played that part on the re-port, I got through it pretty quickly with no movement issues.

Water Flan does not have a storyline role.

But it's probbaly the fact that Phenix down only cost a couple gil and are relativly cheap but when a character dies outside of battle it's te end of the world. No one seems to realize you could have just usen one on Aerith and she would have been okay.

Plus you go on major excursions with no sleeping pad fresh water or food. What do you subside on?

What's the most illogical thing in all of Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy itself. Fantasy being the key word. Just about everything that makes our world make sense has been defied by FF.

Why the f*** would someone build a graveyard for trains?

It probably was either made by a crash or just a place to put rusty parts of trains and other crap.

@Nex: In FFX, the party makes frequent travel stops. =/ They actually eat, and sleep, and what-not.

Also, seriously, Water Flan again? xD

And yeah, the Phoenix Down thing always troubles me. Maybe when someone *dies* in battle, they just get knocked out, and a Phoenix Down rouses them? It'd make sense for a Game Over if everyone is Knocked Out, because then there's no one to stop the monsters from actually killing you.

@Nex: In FFX' date=' the party makes frequent travel stops. =/ They actually eat, and sleep, and what-not.

Also, seriously, Water Flan again? xD

And yeah, the Phoenix Down thing always troubles me. Maybe when someone *dies* in battle, they just get knocked out, and a Phoenix Down rouses them? It'd make sense for a Game Over if everyone is Knocked Out, because then there's no one to stop the monsters from actually killing you.

[/quote']

True, but once you get more than 3-4 people (however many you can have in one battle) the other team mates should be able to take over. In the cutscene before you fight the Crawler in FFX, everyone's there, and when the lolmana beam (n00by crawler) blasts your brains out IT'S LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR WHOLE PARTY STANDS THERE AND WATCHES.

That's because from a gameplay perspective, it would be too easy if your living party members could just take over. =/ It may not be happening literally, but you're supposed to think of any fight like that as if the entire party is helping. Just cuz it doesn't happen in Gamplay doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

That's because from a gameplay perspective' date=' it would be too easy if your living party members could just take over. =/ It may not be happening literally, but you're supposed to think of any fight like that as if the entire party is helping. Just cuz it doesn't happen in Gamplay doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

[/quote']

Hmmmm, true. For all we know, our teammates could be killing the enemy long rage, or in their stomach, etc.

*sigh*

Zexeaon: 5

Emoswa: 0

Archived