Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

There is no need to act differently because of others.

I'm not attempting to act different, I'm attempting to change my attitude for my own good. I'm tired of being hated, and I'm sure that others are tired of hating.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone wants in the Orgy.

No duh. That's why our leader's called Sex.

Rock sex?

Oh wait, you were referring to me.....hmm, I can't call you bigrax, so I'll have to resort to the minty fresh tactic >:)

XD

@Kenpachi Situation: Oh great, I fell asleep and missed major character development >_>

@Riku: Yay Cake!

@Nexev: Time, it gives me extra turns against Evrae and makes Orlandu as strong as Larxene XD

@Cat: Get the hell off my nightstand!

@Zexy: I too went to my grandma's today. Luckily, I left at 7 and got home at 2. It was fun though.

Your up, *pusses button which creates a trap door under Marluxia, then a cannon rises from the hole the trapdoor made and fires Marluxia at the moon* Take that moon, that's for making werewolves which have been eating all my chef boyade.

Your up' date=' *pusses button which creates a trap door under Marluxia, then a cannon rises from the hole the trapdoor made and fires Marluxia at the moon* Take that moon, that's for making werewolves which have been eating all my chef boyade.

[/quote']

But destroying the moon would make everything chaotic. It would cause a catastrophy, the likes of which the world has never seen. Then everyone would start asking the world leaders what to do and they wouldn't be able to do anything. That's when they turn to us for help and we'll just laugh at them and make sarcastic remarks.

And that's exactly why you should do it. >=)

Your up' date=' *pusses button which creates a trap door under Marluxia, then a cannon rises from the hole the trapdoor made and fires Marluxia at the moon* Take that moon, that's for making werewolves which have been eating all my chef boyade.

[/quote']

But destroying the moon would make everything chaotic. It would cause a catastrophy, the likes of which the world has never seen. Then everyone would start asking the world leaders what to do and they wouldn't be able to do anything. That's when they turn to us for help and we'll just laugh at them and make sarcastic remarks.

And that's exactly why you should do it. >=)

And when they yell "save us!", we'll look down and whisper "No".

Then we'll all chuckle at the awesome watchmen reference XD

You see I learned something: Only the rich meaty sauce of chef boyarde can tame the beast within. This is important as this means that:

1 it can let you gain complete control of your werewolf form

2 It lets you control your inner hollow if your a vizard.

Naturally I am trying to remake the results to make an anti werewolf bait by combining it with a demon and then using the sauce to tame the beast within I can effortlessly control a werewolf.

I am your days are numbered.

Anybody want's to try my new dishes? Since I've taking up occult style cooking my culinary skills went up. I can even summon Foodons and use food to replicate spells or enchantments.

I support Zenpaichi's promotion request if that matters.

You see I learned something: Only the rich meaty sauce of chef boyarde can tame the beast within. This is important as this means that:

1 it can let you gain complete control of your werewolf form

2 It lets you control your inner hollow if your a vizard.

Naturally I am trying to remake the results to make an anti werewolf bait by combining it with a demon and then using the sauce to tame the beast within I can effortlessly control a werewolf.

I am your days are numbered.

Yummy...Chef Boyardee products.

Archived