Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah. >.< I'll try to make a post in the RP... later.

Oh! Sephiroth reminds me:

I have an idea for your RP. Forgive me if this can't happen' date=' because the only FF7 game I've played is Crisis Core, but Sephiroth wanted to control the lifestream to become a god, right? Well, what if one of the FF villians took the capsule JENOVA was in, and layed a massive blow in the earth, causing the lifestream to pour out, similar to what Sephiroth wanted to do, and they put JENOVA inside the flowing lifestream, and since Sephiroth had JENOVA's genes, and if Sephiroth could do it, that means JENOVA could revive herself using the lifestream!

I'm not sure if it could happen, but I'm just throwing the idea out there for your RP.

[/quote']

Yes, because everyone knows that no one has used FF7 in a main plotline before.

Gah. >.< I'll try to make a post in the RP... later.

Oh! Sephiroth reminds me:

I have an idea for your RP. Forgive me if this can't happen' date=' because the only FF7 game I've played is Crisis Core, but Sephiroth wanted to control the lifestream to become a god, right? Well, what if one of the FF villians took the capsule JENOVA was in, and layed a massive blow in the earth, causing the lifestream to pour out, similar to what Sephiroth wanted to do, and they put JENOVA inside the flowing lifestream, and since Sephiroth had JENOVA's genes, and if Sephiroth could do it, that means JENOVA could revive herself using the lifestream!

I'm not sure if it could happen, but I'm just throwing the idea out there for your RP.

[/quote']

Yes, because everyone knows that no one has used FF7 in a main plotline before.

That's the main plotline? Oh, sorry, the only FF7 game I played was Crisis Core. I know something of the original FF7, and I'm pretty sure the plot was that Sephiroth wanted to take over the world, destroy it, and recreate it in his own image using the meteor spell and fuse with the life stream.

It wouldn't be Disney if they made anything R-Rated, ya know?

Also, I'm not certain, but I think that the PSP-rerelease of FFVII is cencored as compared to the original version. The original version would probably be rated M by today's standards for language alone. But when I was playing the PSP version yesterday, some of Barret's more colorful speech had been replaced with "$#@%!".

It wouldn't be Disney if they made anything R-Rated' date=' ya know?

Also, I'm not certain, but I think that the PSP-rerelease of FFVII is [b']cencored[/b] as compared to the original version. The original version would probably be rated M by today's standards for language alone. But when I was playing the PSP version yesterday, some of Barret's more colorful speech had been replaced with "$#@%!".

You spelled 'censored' wrong.

About the Disney thing: "I know right!?"

I always do. It's because I like the letter C. So I use it without thinking because it feels right. And then I realize it afterward, but am far too lazy to change it.

What's with you lately? =/ Are you on this strange grammar kick? You even insulted my grammar in my cake thread, despite the fact that there was nothing wrong with it.

I always do. It's because I like the letter C. So I use it without thinking because it feels right. And then I realize it afterward' date=' but am far too lazy to change it.

What's with you lately? =/ Are you on this strange grammar kick? You even insulted my grammar in my cake thread, despite the fact that there was nothing wrong with it.

[/quote']

Your first post was disgusting! So many errors. To answer your question, isn't it technecly our JOB to have correct grammar? That's what got us into the club. (Well most of us.)

I always do. It's because I like the letter C. So I use it without thinking because it feels right. And then I realize it afterward' date=' but am far too lazy to change it.

[/quote']

Your first post was disgusting! So many errors. To answer your question, isn't it technecly our JOB to have correct grammar? That's what got us into the club. (Well most of us.)

No, we're just expected to talk in something more legible than caveman while not coming off as some basement dweller who thinks in leet-speak.

Also, you spelled technically wrong >_>

Archived