Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Again' date=' Nex, everything that happened with Kefka only applies to his world. Things outside of FF6 do not draw from the same source.

And again, Yukari's ability is not magic.

DD, we're all sick of your arrogance.

[/quote']

Hey, there is nothing wrong with mah arrogance!

Oh wow, now I'm taking Emoswa's job as annoying people Lolz...

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again' date=' Nex, everything that happened with Kefka only applies to his world. Things outside of FF6 do not draw from the same source.

And again, Yukari's ability is not magic.

DD, we're all sick of your arrogance.

[/quote']

Hey, there is nothing wrong with mah arrogance!

Oh wow, now I'm taking Emoswa's job as annoying people Lolz...

Give up that job now or I garauntee you will......I'm gonna......annoy you!

*pokes with stick repeatedly*

I don't have absolute power' date=' I just have no weakness, except I do love old 80's music...

Hit me with your best shot!

Eye of the tiger!

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

*Starts singing random oldies music...*

[/quote']

Risin' up, back on the street

Did my time, took my chances

Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet

Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast

You change your passion for glory

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past

You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat

Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry

They stack the odds 'til we take to the street

For we kill with the skill to survive

Risin' up, straight to the top

Have the guts, got the glory

Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

The eye of the tiger

Now then, new topic tiem.

Every FF character (every single one)* has moved into a House together. A giant-ass house. It's for a reality show called "Nii-sama".

Easy reference is easy.

Anyway, every week, two of the characters from each game get voted off**. At the fourth week, three characters overall get voted off every week until the ninth week. Then it's just one vote off per week.

Meanwhile, their entire lives are up for your viewing pleasure. I'll be reporting on the daily happenings.

So....it's the first week. Who gets the boot? You can vote now, or you can wait for some action first.

* = main cast only. ie, FFVII - Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Vincent, Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith, The Fabulous Turk 5, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, Genesis.

** = Does not apply to FF1, 2, and 3's very small cast.

I don't have absolute power' date=' I just have no weakness, except I do love old 80's music...

Hit me with your best shot!

Eye of the tiger!

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

*Starts singing random oldies music...*

[/quote']

Risin' up, back on the street

Did my time, took my chances

Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet

So many times, it happens too fast

You change your passion for glory

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past

You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat

Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry

They stack the odds 'til we take to the street

For we kill with the skill to survive

Risin' up, straight to the top

Have the guts, got the glory

Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

The eye of the tiger

I can imagine death dealer singing that song 0.o The Horror.

Btw sorry for double post, Roxas you should really change the link for club pikachu in the affiliates, It says the thread does not exist.

Now then' date=' new topic tiem.

Every FF character (every single one)* has moved into a House together. A giant-ass house. It's for a reality show called "Nii-sama".

Easy reference is easy.

Anyway, every week, two of the characters from each game get voted off**. At the fourth week, three characters overall get voted off every week until the ninth week. Then it's just one vote off per week.

Meanwhile, their entire lives are up for your viewing pleasure. I'll be reporting on the daily happenings.

So....it's the first week. Who gets the boot? You can vote now, or you can wait for some action first.

* = main cast only. ie, FFVII - Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Vincent, Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith, The Fabulous Turk 5, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, Genesis.

** = Does not apply to FF1, 2, and 3's very small cast.

[/quote']

Um.......some of them I don't know, so I believe it wouldn't be wise to kick one of them off. Well, I don't know very much of Vincent, so I don't want to vote off someone I don't know. I've heard Kadaj somewhere before, and I believe he's in FF7 Advent Children, and is some evil guy that if I heard right, turns into Sephiroth. I know enough about turks to kick them off.

I would like to use my 50/50 lifeline please.

=/ It was an example - those characters are just the main cast of VII, Reeks. Every game has their own main cast. Balthier is included.

Secondly, if you don't know about a character, then just wait for me to report on their actions.

Lastly, obvious parody is obvious. -_- It doesn't have to make sense, people.

=/ It was an example - those characters are just the main cast of VII' date=' Reeks. Every game has their own main cast. Balthier is included.

Secondly, if you don't know about a character, then just wait for me to report on their actions.

Lastly, obvious parody is obvious. -_- It doesn't have to make sense, people.

[/quote']

Yeah, like me! Anyway, I stick with my turk vote, that or Red XIII. I don't think the producers are going to be happy when he pees all over the mansion, or house or whatever, that they paid such a good amount of money to get.

He is an animal, right? That's what I concluded from an Ansem Retort I saw.

He's a talking wolf-lion-thing.

With a flaming tail.

Anyway, I posted in the RP. I introduced all the FF villains, and Maleficent. So from here on out, the people who wanted to control them can control them. =P I just assumed control for the introduction.

Also, we need more lulz. xD Our successful RPs had lots of epic action, AND lots of lulz. So far, there hasn't been much lulz. So bring on lulz. I think we've done enough serious for the time being.

Oh! Sephiroth reminds me:

I have an idea for your RP. Forgive me if this can't happen, because the only FF7 game I've played is Crisis Core, but Sephiroth wanted to control the lifestream to become a god, right? Well, what if one of the FF villians took the capsule JENOVA was in, and layed a massive blow in the earth, causing the lifestream to pour out, similar to what Sephiroth wanted to do, and they put JENOVA inside the flowing lifestream, and since Sephiroth had JENOVA's genes, and if Sephiroth could do it, that means JENOVA could revive herself using the lifestream!

I'm not sure if it could happen, but I'm just throwing the idea out there for your RP.

Sephiroth died in an epic clash with Xemnas over whether or not Lucario was a good super smash brawl character.

Made my rp post' date=' I am going to take that Seraph character I sent to Larxene if I can.

[/quote']

Lucario is pretty good to me. You use agility to dodge repeatedly until you can get him/her on the ground long enough to repeatedly assualt them with Aura spheres.

Did anyone even notice my idea?

The point is not Lucario it was just Sephiroth's last words.

Apperantly when Xemnas and Sephiroth were kids Lucario was thier least favorite character then Sephiroth says he pwns in his last words.

Or somethng like that, could have gotten it wrong.

Eh' date=' bad technique, besides, Lucario is a better upfront fighter. Aerial dodges will never help anyone trying to battle this guy.

[/quote']

True, but the plan is to knock the opponent down, so you can launch Aura Spheres. Then again, in retrospect, perhaps wailing on the opponent would be better to knock the opponent down for that.

Archived