Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been busy. Deal with it.

I'll try to post with Larxene tomorrow' date=' and introduce the NG Nobodies as well.

So if anyone wants to create one, they'd better do it before then because after that I won't allow any more to be made, unless someone sends me the greatest character ever created or something.

[/quote']

I might take that as a challenge and wait until you post to make a character! XD

Creating one before I post doesn't guarantee I'll accept it either.

Alrighty then, can I get a form for creating these characters or is it just a free-style form?

I don't care.

K... I'll get it done within the hour...

Also, who thinks my Nicto Avii is smexy?

@Topic: My day went pretty well, I should say.

Cooked some stuff, including fried chicken with lemon, butter, rosmary, and a secret blend of sauces.

I just made the recipe today.

Also, I took a trip to Wal-Mart and Target to search for a new stereo.

Haven't had much luck yet.

Oh, well.

@Topic: My day was pretty good. I passed my Driver's Exam and got my Driver's License.

Hooray for Roxas! ^^\m/

Celebration meal?

I just got done watching one of the best movies ever. (I've seen it before but I just want to tell you it now) Galaxy Quest.

Epic.

That's the one with the Aliens who think everything on tv is real' date=' and when they bring up gilligan's island the response is "Those poor people..." right?

[/quote']

Yes. xD lol. It's so damn funny.

Okay how about his one.

Name: Lord Taxtez

Appernce: [spoiler=book mode]Mk-zetta-tome.jpg

[spoiler=normal mode] Mk-overlord-zetta.jpg

Bio: There are many universes. Each one as a overlord that controls the netherworld. Lord Zetta was the self proclaimed "the most badass freakin' Overlord in the cosmos". Eventually Zetta was defeated and killed by a man named Zero. Who turned him to a nobody. Taxtez follows Zero since he is forced but does so begrudingly. He dreams of a rematch with Zero so that he can prove he is the strongest.

Powers: Zetta confined his soul into the Sacred Tome once and retake this form if he wills it, doing so in order to use his power to "invite" minions, velicles, and buildings. In truth his book form is his real form and he can oly fight in that form. As a book he can't do much but float making him a weak point. If you write a wish on Zetta's pages he can grant it, how ever he must be willing.

Personallity: Not very smart but incredibly strong, arrogant, and determined to prove he is the strongest overlord.

I am not gonna use him, I just want to now if he would have been accepted after the nameless grave were introduced.

1 rep if ou can find out what game he is from.

By Grapthor's hammer, you will be revenged!

As a character, yeah sure.

He doesn't really seem like much of a Nobody though, since all Nobodies have more uhh..."definite" abilities, for lack of a better word.

I'd go with maybe.

Oh, and don't post them here. PM them to me, because I don't always read every post here.

Tsuki ni Mau Majin' date=' are you [s']Kuchiki[/s] James?

I was almost insulted. ;) But yes, he and I are one and the same.

Now then, could anyone tell me exactly what role or where these custom Nobodies would be placed in the story? I'm slightly confused.

An...interesting name change he picked' date=' Roxas.

[/quote']

If you look at an Organization XIII wiki and look under Saix, his Japanese name is mine. "The Devil Dancing Under the Moon" I believe. It simply sounds awesome.

If you look at an Organization XIII wiki and look under Saix' date=' his Japanese name is mine. "The Devil Dancing Under the Moon" I believe. It simply sounds awesome.

[/quote']

That sounds like an awesome name to have.

Indeed it is, as is the title of Disgaea. It just rolls right off of the tongue, though I haven't played it. :/

Archived