Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Is that you Luxlord?

No. But it would be cool if it was amiright?

This guy does Kefka really well though dontchya think?

Anyway, I MIGHT make a video of myself so you can all see me. (I wont be cosplaying because I would suck at it because I dont have any cool outfits... Though I may show you a keyblade I made out of Kenex...)

Why?!

A good question. It's because there's not enough dedication given to what is to be our Organization's work. It's not a matter of leaving it dead, it's a matter of caring and working to keep it alive.

We rushed into too much of the plot so early on that we've gotten blocked by ourselves, with little information to go on. We'll need more open points and ideas to finish it successfully.

I've been busy. Deal with it.

I'll try to post with Larxene tomorrow, and introduce the NG Nobodies as well.

So if anyone wants to create one, they'd better do it before then because after that I won't allow any more to be made, unless someone sends me the greatest character ever created or something.

I'll try to post with Larxene tomorrow' date=' and introduce the NG Nobodies as well.

So if anyone wants to create one, they'd better do it before then because after that I won't allow any more to be made, unless someone sends me the greatest character ever created or something.

[/quote']

I might take that as a challenge and wait until you post to make a character! XD

I'll try to post with Larxene tomorrow' date=' and introduce the NG Nobodies as well.

[/quote']

I might take that as a challenge and wait until you post to make a character! XD

Creating one before I post doesn't guarantee I'll accept it either.

[/quote']

Alrighty then, can I get a form for creating these characters or is it just a free-style form?

[/quote']

Alrighty then, can I get a form for creating these characters or is it just a free-style form?

I don't care.

Archived