Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I think that Deleting posts in the first place is what actually causes it.

We were at 1 post for the longest time. Then, I made 3 of the same post by accident. A mod deleted the two extra ones. And now we need 3 posts on the page to make it show up.

=D Also Lar, I'm reminding you now - you said you needed to hurt me.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...

I noticed I never made a power for Roxas, probbaly because he never asked.

I could do all sort of powers but they would be generic since all I really know about Roxas is that he owns the club and likes Roxas, Cecil, and TWEWY.

I could allow him to change light to dark which makes good people evil and vice versa as well as changing the elemental alignment of an attack and so on, but that's either too powerful or not powerful enough if you think about out of fights and in fights. Plus it's Nirvana's power in Fairy Tail.

Hi guys what's up?

I've been busy with work' date=' and trying to get the "Eden Series" on TWEWY.

Oh, and I'll give an internet (or rep if you dont have the internetz in your sig) to the first person to answer this question correctly: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

[/quote']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooj1noUU2NM

Nice try, but no.

Keep guessing.

We need to have more fun here! Who has a good idea for all of us to do that will make us all laugh and be happy? (Claires sadistical and violent suggestions do not count unless we can all enjoy them. No RP either, because we tried that and failed...)

Rox' date=' all the FFs happen in the same universe.

DD, you don't ask for internets. You earn them.

And no, you didn't make Emoswa; I did that. YCManga, remember? That was me, not you.[hr']

Oh yeah, FFR, the 360 version of XIII comes out later than the PS3 version, has lower-quality graphics, and is split into several discs.

=/ You want that?

hm, true. Who's gonna loan me $450.00 for a PS3? NAO!

Rox' date=' all the FFs happen in the same universe.

DD, you don't ask for internets. You earn them.

And no, you didn't make Emoswa; I did that. YCManga, remember? That was me, not you.[hr']

Oh yeah, FFR, the 360 version of XIII comes out later than the PS3 version, has lower-quality graphics, and is split into several discs.

=/ You want that?

hm, true. Who's gonna loan me $450.00 for a PS3? NAO!

NEVER!!! Find it yourself, mortal!!

Fairy Tail looks interesting' date=' since it's by the same guy who did Rave. However, one guy reminds me an awful lot like Sieg Hart.

I also think magnetism, fire, and swords are pretty cool.

Zex, once you get the new chapter up, I think you can get it stickied.

[/quote']

It's going to take a while for that to happen since he has to get his computer fixed up and ready to go.

Fairy Tail looks interesting' date=' since it's by the same guy who did Rave. However, one guy reminds me an awful lot like Sieg Hart.

I also think magnetism, fire, and swords are pretty cool.

Zex, once you get the new chapter up, I think you can get it stickied.

[/quote']

If your talking about Sieg Hart it's for fan service reasons.

The two have very different backrounds and personalitiess, I can't say more due to spoiler though it would be slight.

Okay Roxas's power is Chiaroscuro, a italian paint style of blending in shades of light and dark. Basically he can control light and dark BUT JUST THAT. Not the metaphorical dark which is always good and helps people and can harm evil and crud, nor the icky dark which is always evil except for this one guy who uses darkness and light both for good but still manages to be cursed by the darkness except for when a laser that digitalized hearts exploded which lowered his darkness but increased his light.

Instead of that biased crud Roxas merely affects how bright an area is. This means he can make an entire area impossible to see in or make it so that it is soo bright you are blinded. Or affect the direction shadows are going. Because he actualy controls the REAL light and not the magical stuff. OR he could make it both. Roxas can see in the dark by manipulating light so that it can only be seen by him. He uses a Kurasangi or whatever those sythes that Ninjas use with the ball and chain are called.

DON'T DENY IT OR I WILL HORRIBLY MANGLE YOUR SOULS.

What about the people who don't have souls! =O Are you discriminating now' date=' Claire?

Anyway, from what videos I've seen of it, Dissidia looks epic win. Kefka is awesome.

[/quote']

You still have bodies I can mangle then.

You have at least one or the other.

Archived